Jump to topic:

Farewell Csareo

Csareo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 5:57:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A lot of you may have realized, that my conduct hasn't been so great since I returned. I feel I owe you an explanation.............

Many of you have already guessed, that I am not your average american. I don't exactly live a normal life, at least by American standards. Recently, I have had to do a lot of things that I'm not proud of, and it directly resulted in some tragedy within my family. Its really affected me hard, and believe it or not, its really hard to talk about with out at least tearing up. I went through a lot of experiences this year that have really changed my character and integrity as a person. Some wicked, and some honorable

I need to deal with some personal $hit, and DDO is a hindrance to that. I want to apologize to anyone that may or may not of been emotionally hurt by me the last couple of days, and I want you to know, that it was probably a lot of my personal temper coming to light. I need to really find my own path here, and take care of something I have been holding off for a long time

So, I bid you all farewell. Its best to leave this site now. I am a sobbing mess right now, but for the mentioned personal reasons, lol. Anyways, I can answer questions for about one hour, before I deactivate my account. I wont be back anytime soon, so do not count on a speedy return. I may be able to talk to you over in Edeb8, if its important, but no promises.

- Jifpop09

Thank you all for listening. Goodbye
http://www.edeb8.com...

Edeb8 unofficial champion of team debate bug finding

PM me for questions on campaign http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:00:44 PM
Before anyone else posts, I'd like to request that people who dislike Jifpop abstain from celebrating or expressing skepticism in this thread.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:37:26 PM
At 5/24/2014 6:00:44 PM, Romanii wrote:
Before anyone else posts, I'd like to request that people who dislike Jifpop abstain from celebrating or expressing skepticism in this thread.
Tsar of DDO
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:47:21 PM
Well, I respect your decision, and I wish you well in your endeavors, both in life and debate. May whatever is currently making your life feel dismal become something that gives you strength and certainty in the near future.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:52:00 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:57:40 PM, Csareo wrote:
A lot of you may have realized, that my conduct hasn't been so great since I returned. I feel I owe you an explanation.............

Many of you have already guessed, that I am not your average american. I don't exactly live a normal life, at least by American standards. Recently, I have had to do a lot of things that I'm not proud of, and it directly resulted in some tragedy within my family. Its really affected me hard, and believe it or not, its really hard to talk about with out at least tearing up. I went through a lot of experiences this year that have really changed my character and integrity as a person. Some wicked, and some honorable

I need to deal with some personal $hit, and DDO is a hindrance to that. I want to apologize to anyone that may or may not of been emotionally hurt by me the last couple of days, and I want you to know, that it was probably a lot of my personal temper coming to light. I need to really find my own path here, and take care of something I have been holding off for a long time

So, I bid you all farewell. Its best to leave this site now. I am a sobbing mess right now, but for the mentioned personal reasons, lol. Anyways, I can answer questions for about one hour, before I deactivate my account. I wont be back anytime soon, so do not count on a speedy return. I may be able to talk to you over in Edeb8, if its important, but no promises.

- Jifpop09

I hope you come back one day. :)
I'll accept you with open arms.
And whatever happened between us, stays between us. ;)
*hugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Csareo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:56:52 PM
I'm shutting down my account now. Feel free to vote on my final debate. I put a lot of passion into this one

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.edeb8.com...

Edeb8 unofficial champion of team debate bug finding

PM me for questions on campaign http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 7:28:59 PM
Can you find some way to tell me if you saw the picture?
I'd like to remove it now...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:34:41 PM
At 5/24/2014 5:57:40 PM, Csareo wrote:

- Jifpop09

Take care of what is truly important. My prayers are with you.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:35:07 PM
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:36:17 PM
At 5/24/2014 8:35:07 PM, thett3 wrote:

Shoot, I didn't even read the OP. I'm sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything goes alright for you
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:38:09 PM
Now I feel like a dick. Like I said, I hope everything works out. This world can be a cruel one, but I hope you know that there's always light at the end of the tunnel
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 9:14:39 PM
At 5/24/2014 8:38:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
Now I feel like a dick. Like I said, I hope everything works out. This world can be a cruel one, but I hope you know that there's always light at the end of the tunnel

geez thett3.....

you: http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 8:45:17 AM
My thoughts toward jesters:
http://media4.onsugar.com...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 8:55:56 AM
If you are telling the truth, I wish you luck.

I am getting pretty sick of people with drama in their lives coming online and making drama for everyone else. Why do people feel like they should make others miserable, because they are? Or, rather, why do people feel justified in doing it.
My work here is, finally, done.