Jump to topic:

Debating Ron Paul on the Theory of Relativity

Maryland_Kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 9:21:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was wondering whether the guy who used to be known as Ron Paul was around. On Facebook, the person who used to be known as Doubting Dave or Microsuck said his name was "Subutai." I searched for that and nothing came up. I want to finally debate him on the Theory of Relativity.
The defender of Christianity, Calvinism, Creationism, and Conservative politics.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 9:22:08 PM
At 5/25/2014 9:21:04 PM, Maryland_Kid wrote:
I was wondering whether the guy who used to be known as Ron Paul was around. On Facebook, the person who used to be known as Doubting Dave or Microsuck said his name was "Subutai." I searched for that and nothing came up. I want to finally debate him on the Theory of Relativity.

I'm right here. Let's do it. I'll draw up a challenge tomorrow.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 11:47:25 PM
At 5/25/2014 9:21:04 PM, Maryland_Kid wrote:

rip