Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards is looking for Writers!

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 11:49:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, that's right. This hunk of a DDO fanfiction, I could use some help with. I'm looking for writers who want to help me with some of the details of the series. I expect that I'll probably write the actual episodes, still, so you guys may be more like aides/consultants.

For all interested, just drop a post down below, and I'll select the ones I like.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 1:41:49 PM
sure i'll write but i do write dramatically
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:02:29 PM
At 5/27/2014 1:41:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Have you not read the other episodes? Things get pretty dramatic.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:05:41 PM
Still interested since you posted it the first time.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:14:27 PM
At 5/27/2014 6:02:29 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/27/2014 1:41:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Have you not read the other episodes? Things get pretty dramatic.

i have finals these next 2 weeks ddo has been not one of priorities atm but i have free time as long as i'm done studying
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 10:57:44 PM
At 5/26/2014 11:49:07 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Yes, that's right. This hunk of a DDO fanfiction, I could use some help with. I'm looking for writers who want to help me with some of the details of the series. I expect that I'll probably write the actual episodes, still, so you guys may be more like aides/consultants.

For all interested, just drop a post down below, and I'll select the ones I like.

I'm happy to consult.
Tsar of DDO