Jump to topic:

What's with all the tinypic crap?

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 6:45:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Use a real image host like imageshack or photobucket or anything that you don't have to freaking open a damn proxy just to be able to look at.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 6:54:50 PM
At 2/12/2010 6:45:10 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Use a real image host like imageshack or photobucket or anything that you don't have to freaking open a damn proxy just to be able to look at.

No sign up, and its easy. Plus, you can put a direct link in, but some choose not to bother for whatever reason.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:02:20 PM
At 2/12/2010 6:54:50 PM, Volkov wrote:

No sign up, and its easy
You don't need to sign up for imageshack, and it's easier since I don't need a freaking proxy for it. It might be easy on occasion to use a proxy, but not if you're looking at five images in succession and the proxy of the day doesn't accommodate that well.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:03:28 PM
At 2/12/2010 7:01:20 PM, bringoutyourdead wrote:
I started tinypic btw and have successfully been promotng it over som31john's imageshack since the dawn of time.

If you're going to provide free promotion to someone else's product, you might as well make it a quality product, not this steaming pile of crap.
bringoutyourdead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:10:17 PM
At 2/12/2010 7:02:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/12/2010 6:54:50 PM, Volkov wrote:

No sign up, and its easy
You don't need to sign up for imageshack, and it's easier since I don't need a freaking proxy for it. It might be easy on occasion to use a proxy, but not if you're looking at five images in succession and the proxy of the day doesn't accommodate that well.

You've been banned from tinypic.com?????
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:12:06 PM
No. I've never even uploaded anything on it, how could I manage that? It just doesn't load. It's eternally loading on a white screen unless I use a proxy.
bringoutyourdead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:18:30 PM
At 2/12/2010 7:12:06 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
No. I've never even uploaded anything on it, how could I manage that? It just doesn't load. It's eternally loading on a white screen unless I use a proxy.

Seems like a problem with your ISP.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:30:37 PM
It's a very popular ISP nevertheless, which means anyone who wants their images to be viewable should use a non-steaming-pile-of-crap image host
bringoutyourdead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2010 7:31:57 PM
At 2/12/2010 7:30:37 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
It's a very popular ISP nevertheless, which means anyone who wants their images to be viewable should use a non-steaming-pile-of-crap image host

from now on I'll post one on tinypic and one on imageshack just for you

Not being sarcastic.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 8:10:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that's not tinypic's fault.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2010 3:46:25 PM
It's the morning. I changed nothing, my internet provider is too lazy to change such a thing, yet tinypic images are now loading. See boys and girls, complaining gets things done!