Star Debate Season 1 E3 p5: A New Empire

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 11:02:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part 4: http://www.debate.org...

Massive Dump nodded to his helmsman, Daytona Nerd, signaling that he take them into the armada. The Klingons were in position, and it was time for them to advance. "Are you ready to troll this armada?" He asked everyone.

"Imabench would be proud," Classic Robert said giving Massive a pat on the back. Imabench had resigned from Starfleet a few weeks ago. The new regulations were keeping him from being able to fly his ship the way he wanted, so he left.

Massive just smiled at Classic and looked to his security officer, Seventh Professor, who"d taken the security station while their security officer worked with engineering on getting as much power to weapons and shields as they could. "Are the sparklers ready?" Massive asked him. The sparklers were an example of his creativity in fighting. They were photon torpedoes that shot off explosives at other targets when on route to its primary target. They were pretty advanced. Fortunately, Starfleet hadn"t confiscated the design.

"They are primed and ready to go," Seventh said, probably already putting them in their proper launch bays.

"I say we unload the bay," Crypto, his second officer, said.

"Target that battleship there in the middle," Massive said pointing to the screen.

"You mean the biggest one in the armada?" Seventh asked looking at his panel.

"We"re unloading the bay, right?" Crypto asked to make sure.

"I sure hope so," Classic chimed in.

"Yup, that"s the one." Massive looked at Classic and Crypto and said, "Launch two sparklers at it."

Classic and Crypto showed their disappointment as the sparklers flew toward the ship, explosives flying off toward other battleships. They were doing their job and blowing holes open in the hulls of the battleships. Then the central torpedoes landed direct hits on their target.

"Seventh, status report," Massive said with a smile.

"Our explosives did various damage ranging between five and ten percent of shields, and the torpedoes did a total of fifteen percent damage." He was interrupted by a blast that hit the ship, then another blast, and he yelled, "Our shields are at 79%!"

Massive"s smile disappeared and he said, "Fire at will, destroy all immediate threats."

"Destroy is a big word," Crypto said, barely audible above the blasts.

On the screen, a few explosions rang throughout the armada. Looks like the Klingons were doing their job. They were destroying some of the ships in the back. Massive stumbled back to the security panel and peeked over Seventh"s shoulder. Ten battleships had been knocked out, and 20 Starfleet ships had been destroyed. Only three birds of prey were destroyed.

He nodded as he walked back to the middle, and walked being used loosely as he nearly fell with every blast. "Daytona, watch that bird of prey coming up," Massive said as he sat down in his seat.

The Torch turned on its side and brushed by the bird of prey. Then they were behind the fleet. They were about to attack from the back now. They turned around and started flying toward the armada.

"Seventh, target their engines with photon torpedoes," Massive said leaning to the right in his seat.

After a few moments one of the ships was erupting due to an overdose of photon torpedoes in the engines. Phaser fire was simultaneously hitting the engines of another ship, and that one was soon exploding. The armada was turning around and flying all sorts of different directions. They were attempting to defend the rear and the front. No matter what happened to the Fleet Eater, the armada was almost sure to be destroyed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Airmax opened his eyes to the new ship. The halls were tall. About eleven feet from the floor to the ceiling. These people must be taller than humans on average. He looked around him and saw the team he was with. It was Linkish, Endarkened Rationalist, Oncoming Storm, and White Flame.

He held up his phaser and said, "Alright, we need to get to the bridge of this ship if we can find it."

"We have your back, Captain," Linkish said holding up one of the Starfleet phaser rifles. Looks like the other security officers were supplied with one. Endarkened Rationalist had a standard phaser. He didn"t even know Endarkened Rationalist would be there. Maybe that was just Linkish doing his own thing.

Airmax started walking forward toward a blur that he saw in front of them. He held up his phaser just in case but he was struck in the back of the head by the time he"d leveled his hand with his shoulder. The world started spinning around him. He heard yelling and phaser fire, but it was nothing greater than a dull roar. He got on his knee and looked around. Linkish was signaling to the rest, and there was shooting going on. Behind him was a dead Herok.

He held up his phaser and fired at one of the Herok in front of him. It fell dead on contact, but a whole flood of them rushed into the halls. Airmax stood up and fired at as many as he could, while the others backed away.

"Captain, we have to go," Linkish yelled.

"This is why I came," Airmax said looking at Linkish. In the specs he read, it was reported that the Herok would take a captain and ignore everyone else while they went to execute him or her. It would take at least a half hour, which would give the rest time to get to the bridge. "Go!" He yelled at them. "That"s an order."

"I can"t leave you, sir," Linkish said returning fire that was going around Airmax fortunately. "It"s my job to protect everyone, including you."

Airmax turned around and said, "I"m the captain of the USS Enforcer, and I"d like to speak to your captain." The fire stopped. Linkish fired a few extra shots but stopped out of confusion. The Herok put their weapons to their sides and walked toward Airmax. He turned and said to Linkish, "Now you guys need to go. They"ll ignore you."

He felt a pair of massive hands on his wrists and watched Linkish hesitantly retreat with the others. The others were just confused. Then he saw nothing but black as they put some sort of bag over his head.

He would die to help save the fleet.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:04:04 PM
Way to work in Imabench.

Space battles are space battles.

I've been singled out of the group and have a different weapon...Jonbonbon...

NO! AIRMAX! WE MUST RESCUE HIM!
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:19:45 PM
At 5/27/2014 4:04:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Way to work in Imabench.

It worked haha.

Space battles are space battles.

Not as good to read them, but it was necessary :P

I've been singled out of the group and have a different weapon...Jonbonbon...

Lol it made sense. You weren't around the phaser rifles when you were beamed over.

NO! AIRMAX! WE MUST RESCUE HIM!

No, let him die. Ore Ele for only moderator 2014!
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...