Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Bonus Episode)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 11:23:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's right, fr your patience with me after I was very late delivering Episode 3, I have decided to reward you all with a bonus episode of DDO House of Cards. What do I mean by 'Bonus Episode'? Well, a Bonus Episode won't really affect the main plot of the story. What it will do, however, is that it will give insight into the universe the series takes place in, and we get a better look at our characters.

This first Bonus Episode will be some of Airmax's perspectives throughout the events of the first three episodes of the show.

DDO House of Cards Bonus Episode #1
Written by: Daytonanerd
(In this episode, bold means a television broadcast)
====================================================
November 7th (Election Day) (10:58 PM EST)
"I can't believe that both Ohio, New Mexico, Iowa, AND DELAWARE went Red, against us!"- Thett3

"Sigh. It ain't looking too good for us."- Airmax

"Hey, guys, we still are probably going to win this damn thing! We don't even need Florida! If we get Cali, Oregon, Washington, as well as clinching Hawaii, we have 270 electoral votes! We win!"- Bsh1
(Continuity error made in the first episode: YYW was accidentally listed as Airmax's Chief of Staff. That was meant to be Bsh. YYW is the senator, as seen in the second episode. Just got to get that cleared up with you guys.)

"Idk. Medic has been making a big push in Hawaii with his no pineapple taxes."- Thett

"No, you dumb@ss, it's because-"- Ore_Ele

"Shh, quiet down, guys!"- Airmax

11 O CLOCK HAS COME AROUND, AND IT IS TIME TO MAKE SOME CALLS.
In the state of California, NBC News projects that Airmax will win the state
The state of Hawaii... shockingly... Is projected to go to the Republican candidate, Medic

"NO GOD NO! GODDAMMIT! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!"- Thett3

"Ah $hit."- Bsh.

I was disheartened at this news. It essentially meant-

The state of Idaho, also projected to go to Medic

That we had to win Florida, since Alaska was definitely going red.

Both the states of Oregon and Washington will go in the column of Governor Airmax. This leaves him at a total of 266 electoral votes, against the 240 electoral votes of Medic, who is also likely to clinch Alaska, who's polls are closing in the next 30 minutes. That means, that the entire election, once again, comes down to Florida

One hour passed. We were all tired, my supporters, out in the outside park, are growing violent, as their anxiousness is starting to get to them.

"Come on, Seventh. Just this once, come through for us.."

WE HAVE A CALL TO MAKE, IN THE FINAL UNDECIDED STATE!

We gathered all around the television, like little children by a Christmas tree. This would either make us the most powerful people of the world, or the laughingstock of it.

The state of Florida, it's 29 electoral votes, and the entire presidential election, go..

TO GOVERNOR AIRMAX

We were about to get drunk.
December 17th
Boy, did Seventhprofessor get mad.

I mean, sure, yes, he did win the election fir us, and for that, I'm kind of in his debt. But still, he needs to realize that with him in congress, we have the ability to accomplish great things. All my plans are suddenly complete with him in congress.

He is the man that I count on to get $hit done. He won't do much for me as Secretary of State. That's not his specialty. His specialty is bringing the hammer and the pain done to get things he wants to happen, happen.

If he's on my side, I can accomplish the great things, and really change this country.

I just hope that this didn't push him over the edge. I'll have to swim through the fires of hell to get through him.
January 12th
It's looking great for my upcoming presidency. Nightofthelivingcats is going to be my Secretary of State, and I think I've nailed down two great contenders. Izbo will make an excellent Secretary of Defense. He knows all about armed force, and will get this nation to be secure. Danielle will be my Attorney General. She is the best debater I've ever seen, and no doubt, our nation will legally prosper.

It looks like Seventhprofessor hasn't led a lynching against me, and I expect that trend to continue. I haven't heard any rumblings lately, so everything should be well and good by Inauguration Day.
January 13th (Bloody Friday)
FML.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:35:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 11:26:39 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Episode 1: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 2: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 3: http://www.debate.org...

Izbo... Defense... Lol

Seventh... "Keep... Trend..." ... LOL
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.