Star Debate Season 1 E3 p6: A New Empire

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 7:51:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part 5: http://www.debate.org...

Linkish opened up a door and checked. There was no one in the room. It looked like a storage room. "Get in here," he said looking at the others.

"We"re going back for Airmax, right?" Endark asked.

"I don"t know," Linkish said a little annoyed with the situation.

"Well, there needs to be something we can do," White Flame said. "To every problem exists a solution."

"Well what are we going to do? We"re impossibly outnumbered, and Airmax did this so we could get to the bridge."

"Well then let"s go," Oncoming said looking at a panel on the wall. "Looks like it has a simple design. The bridge is in the middle of the ship."

"How do we get there?" Endark asked stepping up to the panel."

"Looks like we just go down this hall and take the elevator down three floors."

Linkish held up his rifle and said, "Alright let"s go get them."

They walked out of the room and immediately saw a guard about to walk into the door. Linkish shot him immediately and watched him fall to the ground. He looked to the left and saw another guard, but he disappeared for a moment. Then there was a blur and he appeared right in front of Linkish with a gun raised to his head.
A shot came from behind Linkish and got the Herok in the stomach. He leaned over in pain and held his hand to his side. Linkish raised his gun and struck the guard in the face. He raised his gun and shot the Herok in the chest.

He turned around, and it was White Flame that had shot the Herok. He nodded to him and turned back to the Herok. "They must have personal cloaking devices," Linkish said leaning down and looking at the body. "Just like the Jem"Hadar."

Linkish found it on the belt of the Herok, and he got up looking at it. It was a small silver device with just one button. He clicked it and felt something. It was weird. The way it looked was astonishing. It was as if light was rushing around him, but he could still see everything well enough. "Can you guys hear me?" He asked.

White squinted at him, "Linkish? You sound muffled."

So there was a sound suppressor. Not a perfect one, but it was a sound suppressor nonetheless. He clicked the button again and everything went back to normal. "Let"s go get a few more of these and go to the bridge." He looked at the other guy and didn"t see one on him.

He started walking away and immediately saw White Flame and Endark beside him. Then he heard Oncoming say, "Linkish." Linkish turned around and saw Oncoming standing there holding a cloaking device. "I know what I have to do. You guys go to the bridge."

A blast landed right next to Oncoming"s head, and he turned to shoot. All of them started firing at three Herok that were coming to attack them. One of them was down in seconds. Then an eruption of sparks came from right in front of Oncoming, and a phaser rifle landed right in front of Linkish. He looked up, and Oncoming wasn"t there. He fired a shot and took out the last Herok.

"Godspeed Oncoming Storm," Linkish said under his breath and he turned around and signaled the others to follow him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Airmax opened his eyes. He"d been sedated or something. Now he was locked onto a wall. There were braces on his wrists and ankles. His hands were held below his shoulders. That was weird form. Usually people wouldn"t do it because it makes escape more plausible. Maybe they were confident in the restraints.

A Herok walked into the room for a door and held up a sword. It had a long hole in the middle that left about an inch and a half of room of sword on all sides of it. The blade lit up. One half of it was blue and the other half was red.

The Herok raised the sword up and held it about the height of Airmax"s neck. This was it. He was going to be executed. He didn"t know if his death was even worth anything, but he knew that if he hadn"t risked his life, the fleet would have lost anyway.

The Herok pulled his sword back and swung at Airmax. Then there was a blur and the sword deflected above Airmax"s head. Oncoming appeared in front of him, and immediately Oncoming swung again taking off the arm of the Herok. He thrust the sword driving it into the chest of the Herok and pulled it out when he was sure the Herok was dead.

"Don"t worry, Catpain," Oncoming said as he raised the sword to cut the restraints off. After a few sparks the restraints came off. "The others are going to the bridge."

"I guess I owe you my life now," Airmax said stepping down. His legs were about as fire as a pile of whipped cream, and his voice was no more stable than that. "We need to get to the bridge."

They started walking out and when the doors shut behind Airmax, he realized Oncoming wasn"t right behind him. He turned around and saw that Oncoming was in the room, and the room was full of Herok who all had swords. There were at least twelve of them. "Storm!" Airmax yelled going back to the door. It wouldn"t open when he stepped to it though.

Airmax watched helplessly as a Herok charged toward him and another following up right behind that one. Oncoming"s first swing went under the Herok"s swing and hit him in the chest. He continued with his swing, spinning around, and drove his sword into the Herok behind him.

Airmax pulled out his phaser and set it to the highest setting he could. He raised it to the top of the doorframe and started cutting down the middle where the two doors met. He looked in and saw three dead Herok with Oncoming raising his blade into a defensive position. Airmax was halfway down the door when the rest of the Herok rushed him.

Somehow Oncoming was staying alive. All Airmax could tell between the sparks and the noise of vaporizing metal was that Oncoming was deflecting and slicing. Some of his swings missed, and some cut through the Herok like they were melted butter. Airmax pressed the phaser harder hoping that would increase power, even though he knew it wouldn"t.

Eventually he was at the bottom, and he grabbed the doors. They were hot, but he didn"t care. He forced them open and saw Oncoming swing at the last Herok, but he missed. The Herok swung his sword up and through Oncoming"s chest.

Airmax held his phaser as tight as he could with his burned hands and shot. The Herok started falling back and in seconds later was vaporized. He still had the phaser on the highest setting. Good.

Airmax steppd over to Oncoming and flipped him on his back. He pressed his thumb to Oncoming"s jugular to check for a pulse. He didn"t feel one. Oncoming"s shirt was soaked with blood, and now it was on Airmax"s. Airmax put his hand on Oncoming"s shoulder and said, "You will be remembered."
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 7:56:25 PM
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 8:06:04 PM
At 5/27/2014 7:56:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

He was happy with his death :P In real life of course.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 8:16:41 PM
At 5/27/2014 8:06:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 9:34:03 PM
At 5/27/2014 8:16:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

I've actually been planning this specific part of the story for a long time :P like before I started this episode, I knew this part would happen.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 9:51:22 PM
At 5/27/2014 9:34:03 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

I've actually been planning this specific part of the story for a long time :P like before I started this episode, I knew this part would happen.

.... *hands up in surrendering motion*...

#NOT-GONNA-GET-MAD.

lol

---

*thumbs up*

Great job as usual
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 10:42:17 PM
At 5/27/2014 9:51:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

#NOT-GONNA-GET-MAD.

lol

---

*thumbs up*

Great job as usual

Lol thanks, and when I add you (I probably will at some point), I don't have any present or preexisting plans to kill you, so don't worry.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 10:44:29 PM
At 5/27/2014 10:42:17 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

#NOT-GONNA-GET-MAD.

lol

---

*thumbs up*

Great job as usual

Lol thanks, and when I add you (I probably will at some point), I don't have any present or preexisting plans to kill you, so don't worry.

lol XD... Okay...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 10:46:42 PM
At 5/27/2014 10:44:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

#NOT-GONNA-GET-MAD.

lol

---

*thumbs up*

Great job as usual

lol XD... Okay...

I actually have zero compassion for characters in a story as long as I'm writing it. I will kill anyone I want as long as it makes the story better and more emotional :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 5:32:46 PM
At 5/27/2014 10:46:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/27/2014 10:44:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
RIP Oncoming...

*cries*

XD

#NOT-GONNA-GET-MAD.

lol

---

*thumbs up*

Great job as usual

lol XD... Okay...

I actually have zero compassion for characters in a story as long as I'm writing it. I will kill anyone I want as long as it makes the story better and more emotional :P

When I finish the book I'm writing, I'll link you. We have that in common.

The main ship is gonna sink...
XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:47:41 PM
At 5/28/2014 6:53:49 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At least Airmax is safe. But Storm? How could you kill him? How?

He told me to since he doesn't use this site anymore :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:51:08 PM
At 5/28/2014 11:47:41 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

WHAAAAT?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?! WILL HE COME BACK?!?!?!

Should I kill him off now too?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:29:20 PM
At 5/28/2014 11:51:08 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 5/28/2014 11:47:41 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

WHAAAAT?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?! WILL HE COME BACK?!?!?!

He didn't feel like he was doing much on the site, and it wasn't super important to him in the first place.

Should I kill him off now too?

No :P he only asked me to kill him off. Not you.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9