Jump to topic:

Who wants to debate?

queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:48:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been absent from this site for quite a while for personal reasons, and now I plan to re-associate myself with it :)

So, without further ado, anyone interested in debating feel free to post here. I am currently in the mood to debate some sort of social issue, however for the most part open to suggestions. :)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:55:21 PM
At 5/30/2014 4:48:42 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
I have been absent from this site for quite a while for personal reasons, and now I plan to re-associate myself with it :)

So, without further ado, anyone interested in debating feel free to post here. I am currently in the mood to debate some sort of social issue, however for the most part open to suggestions. :)

Resolved: The largest cause of violence in America is Cadbury Cream Egg deprivation.

I'm pro.

Challenge me if you dare.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:57:24 PM
At 5/30/2014 4:55:21 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Resolved: The largest cause of violence in America is Cadbury Cream Egg deprivation.

I'm pro.

My goodness I agree with you 100% xD
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:59:05 PM
At 5/30/2014 4:57:24 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:

I'm pro.

Then I guess I won't debate you. I'm going to make an open challenge now XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 5:04:22 PM
At 5/30/2014 4:59:05 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I'm pro.

Good luck xD I'll keep up with it!
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 5:11:17 PM
At 5/30/2014 5:04:22 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
At 5/30/2014 4:59:05 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I'm pro.

Good luck xD I'll keep up with it!

Thanks, I just opened it up. Comment so you can get spammed with emails about it :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 11:07:22 PM

Ok I'm in. PM me stuff you want to debate about.
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 11:45:39 PM
If you're interested in debating, I'm happy to oblige, just have to discuss a specific topic. Send me a friend request, and then let me know what topics you're interested in debating.