Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What are some people who suck at debate?

Dishoungh
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 7:49:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

Generally threads that call people out on sucking are looked down upon by the community and moderators.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 7:51:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 7:49:51 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I suck...

...oranges, lollipops etc

XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 7:55:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

Me
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Geogeer
Posts: 4,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:14:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

Well your question was:
"What are some people who suck at debate?"

Humans. Virutally all debaters that suck are human beings. Now, I have my suspicion that some of the "sucky" debaters I've faced may have been rocks, tricycles or mouldy cheese. However, unless I cannot prove that mouldy cheese has the ability to log onto DDO I'm going to stick with humans.
progressivedem22
Posts: 1,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:21:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2014 1:14:45 AM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

Well your question was:
"What are some people who suck at debate?"

Humans. Virutally all debaters that suck are human beings. Now, I have my suspicion that some of the "sucky" debaters I've faced may have been rocks, tricycles or mouldy cheese. However, unless I cannot prove that mouldy cheese has the ability to log onto DDO I'm going to stick with humans.

This was absolutely brilliant.

What's funny is that it was characteristic of a typical noob snipe. I'm not accusing you of anything, of course, but I did found that interesting.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:29:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2014 1:21:42 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:

This was absolutely brilliant.

What's funny is that it was characteristic of a typical noob snipe. I'm not accusing you of anything, of course, but I did found that interesting.

Did I do that? I perish the thought that I might have noob-sniped a topic on noob-sniping. The irony of such an action would obviously be quite extreme and humorous. However, I would never do such a thing. You must be mistaken in your assessment of my comment.
progressivedem22
Posts: 1,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:30:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/31/2014 1:29:05 AM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/31/2014 1:21:42 AM, progressivedem22 wrote:

This was absolutely brilliant.

What's funny is that it was characteristic of a typical noob snipe. I'm not accusing you of anything, of course, but I did found that interesting.

Did I do that? I perish the thought that I might have noob-sniped a topic on noob-sniping. The irony of such an action would obviously be quite extreme and humorous. However, I would never do such a thing. You must be mistaken in your assessment of my comment.

Was the topic on noob sniping? I thought he was making a legitimate complaint that people, in his judgment, suck at debating. And weeding out people who are bad, I feel, is different than actual noob/resolution sniping.

But I get your point.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 8:08:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol... a list of bad debaters on the site would be far, far too long.
I could give you a list of GOOD debaters, and you can assume that everyone else sucks.
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:37:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2014 7:47:26 PM, Dishoungh wrote:
I'm not doing this so I can "noob-snipe" or whatever you guys call it. I'm just doing it because I'm bored.

um. . .me
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:38:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Me! Me! MEEEE!
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
kasmic
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 12:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nothing sucks... It either pushes or pulls
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:28:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here are some users that suck at debate that you could challenge:
*RoyLatham
*Danielle
*bluesteel
*whiteflame
*Ragnar
*thett
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:40:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 1:37:01 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Raisor debates like he plays live mafia.

He's a good vig, though. The mafia loves him.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 2:29:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Am I the only one who takes issue with the fact that he referred to people as "what" in the thread name?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:46:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p

Omg...shut up -.-
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:48:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 2:29:25 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Am I the only one who takes issue with the fact that he referred to people as "what" in the thread name?

Lol, I didn't notice that until now...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:55:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p

y u hate me ??? :(
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 4:10:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 3:55:40 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p

y u hate me ??? :(

Not sure how good of a debater the above is...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 4:11:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 4:10:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 3:55:40 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p

y u hate me ??? :(

Not sure how good of a debater the above is...

Mehhh?? D:
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 4:14:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 4:11:46 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 4:10:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 3:55:40 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 3:45:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:40:51 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/13/2015 1:39:37 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/13/2015 12:53:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I feel bad for these users who are saying "me" lol.

Deep down we all suck.

Maybe.

It's okay. You don't have to admit it publicly if you're not comfortable with facing the truth yet ;p

y u hate me ??? :(

Not sure how good of a debater the above is...

Mehhh?? D:

You refused to debate me on three seperate occasions.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~