Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Episode 4)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:25:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Wait," you are wondering "One of these actually came out on time?!" Yes it did, random reader. Yes it did. I present to you all the fourth episode(not counting the bonus episode) of DDO House of Cards!

DDO House of Cards Episode 4
Written by: Daytonanerd
To those who forgot, Italics mean Seventhprofessor is talking straight to the camera
=============================================================
It's been a great series of events, what I've been able to pull off, but I can't stop now. I can't just stop and rest on my laurels. No, I need to increase my offensive, take a more divisive stance on the big issues. A line in the sand needs to be drawn somewhere. And I plan to divide everyone. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer.
It was 8:30 AM at my office when I heard the news breaking on CNN, interrupting Sunday's State of the Union with Candy Crowley

"We have breaking news coming from Miami, Florida. A massive explosion is being reported by many eyewitnesses right around the 'Little Havana' area, and eyewitnesses are reporting blood and bodies everywhere. We here at CNN will keep you updated with all of the latest news..."

"Ah $hit."- Seventhprofessor

I knew what was coming. This was going to take up any time I was going to use to demolish Airmax. This was an attack in my own state. I will, of course, have to deal with the $hitstorm to come

"Well, you know what you have to do. Do you want me to come with?"- Yay

"No, Yay. I need you to concentrate on the national front, what's going on in Congress. I can handle this by myself"- Seventh

I left the office then, and drove over to Dulles airport, and bought the 11 AM ticket out to Miami.
Miami was in a state of fear, and rightfully so. A car bomb in the Little Havana area had just killed 67 people, and this was the story of the decade, breaking right here. People thought Boston was bad. This drove Florida up the wall.

"I can't believe it, man. This bomb has got my city out of control here. Like this city didn't have enough with the drugs and prostitution ring."- Roy Latham

"I know, Roy. I can't express how sad this makes me. I'm sure Smithereens wishes the best too, even though he didn't come (Smithereeens never did like to get involved in the big, newsworthy issues.). We need to take a stand against these Muslims, they have gotten away with terrorizing our country for too long."- Seventh

"Wait, but we still have no idea who the perpetrators are"- Roy

"Come on, a F*CKING CAR BOMBING?! There's nobody else it COULD be. I'm going to make a stand in the statement I make. I need to address the nation, and tell them why America is in fear right now, and how to stop it. I'm going to make a stand LIVE on CNN, and the major networks."- Seventh

"Seventh, this is a slippery slope you're riding on. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to not even to suggest that the perpetrators were Muslim. This will blow up right in your face."- Roy

"Roy, I'm sorry, but I can't hold it back anymore. It's time to Let it Go, this politically correct horse$hit, and I don't care what they're going to say, because I'm going to come out looking like the messiah when it is found that the perps were Muslims." -Seventh

"Well.. I can't stop you. Just don't embarrass this city, this state. We've been through a lot." - Roy

I find it funny, him not wanting Miami and Florida to be embarrassed. They are already embarrassments to the entire nation. Nothing I could do could really embarrass them more than they already are. Roy has the best intentions when he says this, but sometimes, he really needs to get with it, and pay attention. It's already $hit.
"My fellow Floridians. As a senator, representing our great state, I am right along with you, in this process of grieving for the citizens we lost in the car bombing of Little Havana.

Now, it is up to us, the federal government, to stop horrific events like this from EVER happening again.

Without a doubt in anybody's mind, the fault in this bombing belongs to Islamic extremists. It is without a doubt that Islam has grown out of control in our country.

That's why, here today, I am going to heavily push for a bill, that puts CCTV cameras in every mosque, throughout the nation. It is clear now that Islam, under the protection of privacy, has plotted against our nation, so we must strip the religion of Islam from this freedom.

This is truly the only way that we can stop tragedies like this from happening again. We must put an end to this reign of terror.

God bless Miami, God bless Florida, and God bless America." -Seventh

Now, I know this speech will isolate the Islamic voting population, but I feel that the tides are changing in America's attitudes towards Muslims. This proposal can really help the right to get behind my side, and maybe even the left will get behind me as well. This will be a personal victory, and could help get me more political clout for my uprising against the president. This is the ultimate silver lining.
It was back at my office, on Wednesday, that Waterloo Part 2 began to unfold.

"This is breaking news, live on CNN. We have learned the names of the two who drove and set off the car bombings of Little Havana. The perpetrators were Garcon Ramirez and Ramon Sanchez. They were members of the Miami drug ring 'Los Lobos', and the bombing appears to be an attack on rival gang 'Los Angeles de Muerte'.

This appears to be a complete contradiction of the stand made by Senator Seventhprofessor made live on our network that blamed Muslims for the attack, and suggested that CCTV Cameras be placed in Mosques."

"Oh my God, no. Why, Seventh, why did you have to take the hard stance?!"- Yay

Rough days were ahead.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:37:17 PM
Well...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:43:07 PM
At 5/31/2014 4:38:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Uh-oh. Sounds like Seventh made a bad call. A really bad call.

Hah, I'd say

I want to see how he'll get out of it.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:53:18 PM
I actually don't watch House of Cards, so I just imagine my character as Hugh Laurie with an American accent.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:53:34 PM
At 5/31/2014 4:53:18 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I actually don't watch House of Cards, so I just imagine my character as Hugh Laurie with an American accent.

aka Dr. House
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:59:01 PM
At 5/31/2014 4:53:34 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/31/2014 4:53:18 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

aka Dr. House

Pretty close.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:59:16 PM
Roy, I'm sorry, but I can't hold it back anymore. It's time to Let it Go, this politically correct horse$hit...
0x5f3759df
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 5:24:59 PM
At 5/31/2014 4:59:16 PM, Bullish wrote:
Roy, I'm sorry, but I can't hold it back anymore. It's time to Let it Go, this politically correct horse$hit...

D

You got it
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:25:40 PM
At 5/31/2014 4:37:17 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Well...

Feel good? XP you were wrong! Haha! Not all Muslims are terrorists!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.