Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Bonus Episode #2)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:23:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So, I bet you didn't expect this. Another episode, the day after I just posted episode 4? Yes. I am doing that. This is another bonus episode, where we will be following around some different characters, as we find out details relevant to the story. So I present to you all Bonus Episode #2, Classicrobert and Daytonanerd's discovery!

DDO House of Cards Bonus Episode #2 (Classicrobert and Daytona's discovery)
Written by: Daytonanerd
===========================================================
They were driving in the suburbs of DC when they saw Seventhprofessor walking out of a house, looking angry. Classicrobert and Daytonanerd were engaged in a heated argument over cremation taxes, and they decided that a nice stroll around the city might do them some good, and resolve the issue. The house Seventhprofessor was walking out of, they noticed, was a notorious crackhouse.

"Why the hell was Seventhprofessor in that house?"- Classicrobert

"I have no idea. Everything he does is a mystery to me. Like, for example, when I tried to get him to support an issue that would help my presidential campaign, he-"-Daytonanerd

"Enough about your Goddamn election campaign! Jesus, if I hear one more word about it, I swear, I will intentionally get into a car crash on the passenger side just so you die! The car repair costs would be worth it!"-Robert

"Fine, fine. Be like that, destroy the future hopes of your nation. We still don't know though why Seventhprofessor was visiting that whorehouse."-Daytona

"Well, I hear that some site called Democratic Underground operates out of there, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I checked out the site once, and it was pretty trippy, so I wouldn't bet against it."-Robert

"You know what? I bet Subutai would know why Seventh is so messed up! He's been serving as a senator almost as long as Seventh as, he might have the details."

"Ugh, I don't want to head back to the Capitol yet. I kind of wanted to enjoy the ride, you know? Drive around the block, head to the crematorium, drop you off, eat a burger, come back to get you, and drown you in the Potomac."-Robert

"Haha, whatever. Let's go."-Daytona
The two went back over to the Capitol, and visited Subutai's office. Since Seventhprofessor was still out, they avoided an awkward encounter with him.

"Hey Subby!"-Daytona

"For the last time, Daytona, my name is SUBUTAI! 7 letters! You don't need to shorten it!

But anyways, what's up?"-Subutai

"You know Seventhprofessor well, right?"-Robert

"Know him? Hell, the guy is practically my brother! I knew him well before either of our congressional days. Man, those were fun times."-Subutai

"Well, we were wondering what happened to him?"-Robert

"What do you mean?"-Subutai

"Well, with the whole anti-Islam rant he made on Monday, I mean, some serious damage had to be done with his goods."-Daytona

"He doesn't like when people discuss what happened to him, but I figure you guys deserve to know.

Back in the early days, when I was in my 20's, and he was in his early 30's, we were best buds. We were both graduates of the University of Miami, and we both had recently been elected to the state legislature, with him about to launch his governor campaign"-Subutai

"Wow, that's an early rise to power."-Daytona

"Heh, yeah, figured you'd like to know about that. Anyways, so on a December night, about a week or so before Christmas, Seventh and I decided to go on a trip through the Everglades. He's always been a nature guy. I think he liked to observe the order of the animals. Anyways, so his wife decided to stay behind, since she wasn't interested in the kind of nature thing like he was, so she was going to cook a meal.

So, when we come back, we see ambulances and police swarming outside of Seventh's house. Naturally, Seventh became worried."

"I'd imagine."-Robert

"So, we get out of the house, and a police officer walks to us. He hands Seventh a letter, and says "We couldn't catch him. I'm so sorry."

The letter said something to the degree of "We don't need any more power hungry men ruin this great nation. I'd suggest you quit your career. Your wife died because of you.""-Subutai

"Wow, that's really messed up."-Robert

"Yeah, that really changed Seventhprofessor. From then on, he became fully obsessed with his political career. He was ruthless, amoral, and he didn't care. From his point of view, he had lost everything but his political career. That was all he had left. He decided that it would become his life. He wanted a life of power. His ideology became a bit extreme, too. He was on the far end of every issue. He views it as "If you don't have a strong viewpoint, you have no viewpoint.'"-Subutai

"Wow. That's... That explains things."-Robert

"Yeah, now it all makes sense. I can kind of see what he means now."-Daytona

"Yeah, that really changed him. He's still my friend, but even today, our friendship is different, unlike what it used to be.

You guys have to promise me one thing, though."-Subutai

"What is it?"-Robert

"You must never tell anyone, especially Seventh, that I told you this, and you must never confront Seventhprofessor about this. The gates of Hell would open up on you two, and engulf you both in the chaos to come."-Subutai

"We'll try our best."-Daytona

"There is no 'trying', Daytona. If you don't listen to me, and let this slip through, it's your guys' corpses that are going to be the next big story on CNN. Got it?"-Subutai

"Got it."-Robert

"Well, nice to see you guys. Now, it's time to get some $hit done in the senate! Enough talk."-Subutai

"You got it, Subby!"-Daytona

Rumor has it that the screams of fury coming from Subutai caused Daytona to literally become the first congressman to defecate himself in the Capitol.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:32:35 PM
And no, this episode was not so that I could give my own character more screen time. It's because Seventhprofessor's backstory needed to be explained.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:57:15 PM
At 6/1/2014 4:51:45 PM, Bullish wrote:
"cremation taxes"

Yes.

Believe it or not, it was pretty hard for me to find a good issue for them to fight on. I felt that one was the best.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:39:34 PM
At 6/1/2014 4:32:35 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
And no, this episode was not so that I could give my own character more screen time. It's because Seventhprofessor's backstory needed to be explained.

YOU TERRIBLE pERSON YOU!!! YOU KILLED SEVENTH'S WIFE!!!!!!!

(Sevanii FTW)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:48:29 PM
At 6/2/2014 9:39:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 4:32:35 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

YOU TERRIBLE pERSON YOU!!! YOU KILLED SEVENTH'S WIFE!!!!!!!

(Sevanii FTW)

I did what I had to do...
#FeeltheFreezerBern