ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 5:20:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
-==0==-

Ep01

"INSULT HIM," The Boss" conscience yelled as he saw Caesar"s new notice about leaving. His deep voice let out a low resounding chuckle. Finally, Caesar was leaving. Few people liked him, including The Boss. Only the AntiSocialReader and a few others took him seriously.

The Boss" gaze flickered from left to right as he checked the desolate street. Good, this is easier than expected. The city of DDO had let their guard down and it was quite pathetic. Anyone could enter and exit as they please. His soft footsteps echoed as he walked in a hunched manner down the road.

The tall buildings at the side sagged like his body from weariness. No one has visited the Health or even Entertainment section since The Bench Company got fed up with the city. There, he saw it.

A small rock cottage, just outside of the city" His back straightened and he exhibited his superiority. The small cottage looked run down. Words, in spray paint, smeared the walls and weeds grew all over it, reminding him of his tarnished reputation. His jaw locked at the site.

The once crisp, new, red-brown mahogany door had holes and was blackening, like his heart. It was already hanging off of the hinges, threatening to break loose, much like his sanity. As he pushed it forward, it almost fell off, and a loud "CREAK" sound was made. The noise would have stabbed and ripped through the ears of any normal person, but he had grown immune to pain. He didn"t care what anyone thought of him.

That was exactly how he hoped it would be when his plan fell into place.

-==0==-

AntiSocialReader was a wanderer. She didn"t know her place and often fell into crevices and caves. She was also a trader. Much like one of her favourite characters, Finnick, she traded secrets. Little did people know how much she had hidden under that preppy, mysterious flair of hers"

It was only fate she decided to wonder through the necroposted topic that day.
However, he was ready for her. While she had some tricks up her sleeve, he was around longer. His kindness and curiosity, he was sure, would be her biggest mistake yet.

-==0==-
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 6:18:43 PM
At 6/1/2014 6:17:21 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Well, I like it. I like it a lot.

Thanks!!! I'm not gonna kill you off...maybe...;) !!!
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 6:19:06 PM
At 6/1/2014 6:18:43 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

O.O
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 6:19:54 PM
At 6/1/2014 6:19:06 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/1/2014 6:18:43 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

O.O

JK. Lol. I'm not gonna kill you off... in the fanfic!!!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 6:26:05 PM
WOW this is really good!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 6:27:15 PM
At 6/1/2014 6:26:05 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
WOW this is really good!

Lol! Thanks Krieg!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:07:32 AM
At 6/1/2014 5:20:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
-==0==-

Ep01

"INSULT HIM," The Boss" conscience yelled as he saw Caesar"s new notice about leaving. His deep voice let out a low resounding chuckle. Finally, Caesar was leaving. Few people liked him, including The Boss. Only the AntiSocialReader and a few others took him seriously.

The Boss" gaze flickered from left to right as he checked the desolate street. Good, this is easier than expected. The city of DDO had let their guard down and it was quite pathetic. Anyone could enter and exit as they please. His soft footsteps echoed as he walked in a hunched manner down the road.

The tall buildings at the side sagged like his body from weariness. No one has visited the Health or even Entertainment section since The Bench Company got fed up with the city. There, he saw it.

A small rock cottage, just outside of the city" His back straightened and he exhibited his superiority. The small cottage looked run down. Words, in spray paint, smeared the walls and weeds grew all over it, reminding him of his tarnished reputation. His jaw locked at the site.

The once crisp, new, red-brown mahogany door had holes and was blackening, like his heart. It was already hanging off of the hinges, threatening to break loose, much like his sanity. As he pushed it forward, it almost fell off, and a loud "CREAK" sound was made. The noise would have stabbed and ripped through the ears of any normal person, but he had grown immune to pain. He didn"t care what anyone thought of him.

That was exactly how he hoped it would be when his plan fell into place.

-==0==-

AntiSocialReader was a wanderer. She didn"t know her place and often fell into crevices and caves. She was also a trader. Much like one of her favourite characters, Finnick, she traded secrets. Little did people know how much she had hidden under that preppy, mysterious flair of hers"

It was only fate she decided to wonder through the necroposted topic that day.
However, he was ready for her. While she had some tricks up her sleeve, he was around longer. His kindness and curiosity, he was sure, would be her biggest mistake yet.

-==0==-

I like it. I like it a lot. (too)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:58:24 AM
At 6/1/2014 6:27:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 6:26:05 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
WOW this is really good!

Lol! Thanks Krieg!

~brooding~
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me