Jump to topic:

Possible Debate.org glitches.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I do not know if this is happening to other people, but for some reason, when in the opinions section I can not click on the comments. Also, I can not, when in the polls or opinion section, click on the avatar in the top right hand corner to view notifications.

Is it some type of ban? Or is it because I am not an official member? Any help would be nice.

I already notified support.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 9:15:41 PM
At 6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM, SamStevens wrote:
I do not know if this is happening to other people, but for some reason, when in the opinions section I can not click on the comments. Also, I can not, when in the polls or opinion section, click on the avatar in the top right hand corner to view notifications.

Is it some type of ban? Or is it because I am not an official member? Any help would be nice.

No, they're bugs that are ubiquitous for all members. There are no bugs that are exclusive to new members. There's unfortunately no way to fix them save posting it on the DDO Bug thread (http://www.debate.org...) and hope Juggle gets around to fixing it.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 11:24:07 PM
At 6/1/2014 9:15:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM, SamStevens wrote:

No, they're bugs that are ubiquitous for all members. There are no bugs that are exclusive to new members. There's unfortunately no way to fix them save posting it on the DDO Bug thread (http://www.debate.org...) and hope Juggle gets around to fixing it.

Okay, I will.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."