Jump to topic:

Possible Debate.org glitches.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I do not know if this is happening to other people, but for some reason, when in the opinions section I can not click on the comments. Also, I can not, when in the polls or opinion section, click on the avatar in the top right hand corner to view notifications.

Is it some type of ban? Or is it because I am not an official member? Any help would be nice.

I already notified support.
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 9:15:41 PM
At 6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM, SamStevens wrote:
I do not know if this is happening to other people, but for some reason, when in the opinions section I can not click on the comments. Also, I can not, when in the polls or opinion section, click on the avatar in the top right hand corner to view notifications.

Is it some type of ban? Or is it because I am not an official member? Any help would be nice.

No, they're bugs that are ubiquitous for all members. There are no bugs that are exclusive to new members. There's unfortunately no way to fix them save posting it on the DDO Bug thread (http://www.debate.org...) and hope Juggle gets around to fixing it.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 11:24:07 PM
At 6/1/2014 9:15:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:16:09 PM, SamStevens wrote:

No, they're bugs that are ubiquitous for all members. There are no bugs that are exclusive to new members. There's unfortunately no way to fix them save posting it on the DDO Bug thread (http://www.debate.org...) and hope Juggle gets around to fixing it.

Okay, I will.
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will