Jump to topic:

xXCryptoXx / MassiveDump for President

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:28:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is not a troll forum. I am actually seriously running for DDO president.

Credentials

I have been a member of DDO for more than 1 year, and have been regularly active for my entire DDO life. I have racked up 1500+ posts, have 4300 ELO (top 31), and next to 0 opinions (because I am far too smart to waste my time there). I have not been banned, have always been on good terms with everyone here, and I have no bias from or toward any party solely based on who they are. I am aware of enough of the presidential duties and procedures to make an effective president.

Also I'm part of the DDO Elite and if you don't vote for me you will probably die.

My VP Massivedump also has impressive stats. Dump has been a member for over a year and has been active regularly. He has over 3400 posts, a great ELO of 4800, and the only opinions he has done have been hilarious. Massivedump is loved among them members on DDO, and his intelligence is supreme. One debate he has done that shows how his intelligence reigns over the intelligence of near every other member here was his debate on whether or not 2 +2 = 4 (http://www.debate.org...)

Platform

Plank One: Community outreach

I have, and will continue to socialize with the many members of DDO. Feel free to shoot me a message any time. To increase community outreach I will add a hastag and a tagging option into the forums. I will also support live mafia games every Friday and Saturday night.

Plank One Subplank One: Increase quality voting.

I will tell people to write better RFDs or I will shun them. I will shun them by slapping them with a wet noodle.

Plank Two: DDO and debate enhancements

CONFURMATION BIAS SHALL BE DESTRYOOOYED1!111!!!1!

Also team debates.

Plank Three: Decrease visibility of unintelligent debates/polls/opinions

I will completely eliminate anything that is blatantly stupid. The council of the DDO Elite will decide whether or not something should be removed.

Plank Five: Moderation policy

ANARCHY!

...that just so happens to be ruled by the DDO Elite....

Thank you for your time.

CRYPTODUMP 2K14
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:30:42 PM
I would vote for you if I wasn't already voting for bench
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:31:52 PM
How [censored by the DDO Elite]. If [censored by the DDO Elite], [censored by the DDO Elite] would [censored by the DDO Elite] and [censored by the DDO Elite], then [censored by the DDO Elite]. This isn't the [censored by the DDO Elite] one of [censored by the DDO Elite] I've [censored by the DDO Elite] [censored by the DDO Elite] [censored by the DDO Elite]. Even still [censored by the DDO Elite], [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]. [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]. [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]

[censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite].

[censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite].

[censored by the DDO Elite].

But good luck,

[censored by the DDO Elite]
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:34:23 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:32:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/1/2014 10:31:17 PM, Bullish wrote:
You have much more than 1500 posts.

typo lol

Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:35:41 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:34:44 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is definitely a troll platform...

But I don't see any trolls trying to get Anna And Christoff married?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:35:55 PM
The only thing that can comfort me now is this:

"The measure of a literary work's success is by the number of parodies it has."
-- somebody.

T_T.
0x5f3759df
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:36:51 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:35:55 PM, Bullish wrote:

-- somebody.

T_T.

Lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:45:43 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:36:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-- somebody.

T_T.

Lol

[The contents of this post have been redacted pursuant to DDO Elite Proclamation 10, Section 2 (b).]
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:48:24 PM

[The contents of this post have been redacted pursuant to DDO Elite Proclamation 10, Section 2 (b) and DDO Elite Proclamation 11, Section 13 (a).]
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:49:13 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:48:24 PM, YYW wrote:

[The contents of this post have been redacted pursuant to DDO Elite Proclamation 10, Section 2 (b) and DDO Elite Proclamation 11, Section 13 (a).]

There are codified rules? Why did no one tell me?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:51:14 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:45:43 PM, YYW wrote:

-- somebody.

T_T.

Lol

[The contents of this post have been redacted pursuant to DDO Elite Proclamation 10, Section 2 (b).]

YYW is now held in captivity for violation if the DDO illuminati Proclamation 69 , Private Section 2 BYours, He is to be searched, investigated and "taken care of" by DDO member bsh1.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:52:27 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:51:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-- somebody.

T_T.

Lol

YYW is now held in captivity for violation if the DDO illuminati Proclamation 69 , Private Section 2 BYours, He is to be searched, investigated and "taken care of" by DDO member bsh1.

Seconded. Full body search, of course.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 10:53:33 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:51:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-- somebody.

T_T.

Lol

[The contents of this post have been redacted pursuant to DDO Elite Proclamation 10, Section 2 (a, b and d).]
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 12:38:23 AM

Wow that highly offends me. I can do something seriously every now and then you know. Geeze.
Nolite Timere
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 12:47:05 AM
At 6/2/2014 12:38:23 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Wow that highly offends me. I can do something seriously every now and then you know. Geeze.

Pfffffffft.... no way. You lost all my respect after sexually harassing me on my 2000th post thread.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 6:05:33 AM
At 6/1/2014 10:31:52 PM, YYW wrote:
How [censored by the DDO Elite]. If [censored by the DDO Elite], [censored by the DDO Elite] would [censored by the DDO Elite] and [censored by the DDO Elite], then [censored by the DDO Elite]. This isn't the [censored by the DDO Elite] one of [censored by the DDO Elite] I've [censored by the DDO Elite] [censored by the DDO Elite] [censored by the DDO Elite]. Even still [censored by the DDO Elite], [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]. [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]. [censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite]

[censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite][censored by the DDO Elite].

But good luck,

Yeah, I had the very sane thoughts! Finally someone understand me....
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 7:28:50 AM
At 6/2/2014 6:05:33 AM, TUF wrote:

But good luck,

I am trying to figure out if you meant "same" or purposely out "sane"
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 12:34:52 PM

But good luck,

No one is sane here. Especially the DDO Elite.

Speaking of, I have some very important news for you regarding my presidency. You see, [Only DDO Elite Platinum Gold Diamond Super Duper Members May View This]

So what do you think?
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 1:04:48 PM
At 6/2/2014 12:34:52 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

But good luck,

No one is sane here. Especially the DDO Elite.

Speaking of, I have some very important news for you regarding my presidency. You see, [Only DDO Elite Platinum Gold Diamond Super Duper Members May View This]

So what do you think?

I think (this comment has been removed by the DDO Illuminati as the sender is now MIA)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 2:55:30 PM

But good luck,

It was supposed to be same but both work in context I guess. Thanks auto correct!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:04:13 PM
If the DDO elite did not exist, then they could not censor posts. The DDO elite is censoring posts, therefore the DDO elite exists. These DDO elite guys aren't doing a very good job at staying secretive and hidden, eh?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 6:33:45 PM
At 6/2/2014 6:29:54 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I am MassiveDump and I can troll that this is not a confirm.

XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 6:34:46 PM
At 6/2/2014 3:04:13 PM, Enji wrote:
If the DDO elite did not exist, then they could not censor posts. The DDO elite is censoring posts, therefore the DDO elite exists. These DDO elite guys aren't doing a very good job at staying secretive and hidden, eh?

How would you know? Are you [censored by the DDO ELITE]? Who were you sent by? [Censored by the DDO Elite], [Censored by the DDO Elite] or [Censored by the DDO Elite]?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 11:08:03 PM
At 6/1/2014 10:28:50 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This is not a troll forum. I am actually seriously running for DDO president.

You may be seriously running, but you sure aren't running seriously ;)

Credentials

I have been a member of DDO for more than 1 year, and have been regularly active for my entire DDO life. I have racked up 1500+ posts, have 4300 ELO (top 31), and next to 0 opinions (because I am far too smart to waste my time there). I have not been banned, have always been on good terms with everyone here, and I have no bias from or toward any party solely based on who they are. I am aware of enough of the presidential duties and procedures to make an effective president.

Also I'm part of the DDO Elite and if you don't vote for me you will probably die.

My VP Massivedump also has impressive stats. Dump has been a member for over a year and has been active regularly. He has over 3400 posts, a great ELO of 4800, and the only opinions he has done have been hilarious. Massivedump is loved among them members on DDO, and his intelligence is supreme. One debate he has done that shows how his intelligence reigns over the intelligence of near every other member here was his debate on whether or not 2 +2 = 4 (http://www.debate.org...)

Platform

Plank One: Community outreach

I have, and will continue to socialize with the many members of DDO. Feel free to shoot me a message any time. To increase community outreach I will add a hastag and a tagging option into the forums. I will also support live mafia games every Friday and Saturday night.

Plank One Subplank One: Increase quality voting.

I will tell people to write better RFDs or I will shun them. I will shun them by slapping them with a wet noodle.

Plank Two: DDO and debate enhancements

CONFURMATION BIAS SHALL BE DESTRYOOOYED1!111!!!1!

Also team debates.

Plank Three: Decrease visibility of unintelligent debates/polls/opinions

I will completely eliminate anything that is blatantly stupid. The council of the DDO Elite will decide whether or not something should be removed.

Plank Five: Moderation policy

ANARCHY!

...that just so happens to be ruled by the DDO Elite....

Thank you for your time.

CRYPTODUMP 2K14