The Ramblings of An Irrational Madman 04

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 12:06:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
-==0==-

Prof trusted Reader but he was worried for her. The last few days she had been acting suspicious. She was after all, Sevanii"s godmother. He decided to find out what was going on, since she refused to tell him.

Walking up to her house, he struggles to keep baby Sev from wiggling out of his arms. She was such a handful sometimes. He pressed the doorbell and waited.

Reader heard the doorbell ring as she flipped her pancake. She had the phone on her ear and was busy talking to TT, her gay best friend. "Yes TT," she laughed. He never ceased to make tickle her funny bonw with his preppy, optimistic enthusiasm. How she wished she had some of that! "Give me a second. Someone is at the door." She turned off the stove and ran to the door.

Looking through the peekhole, her nightmares came alive. "TT, I"ll call you later." She hung up and threw the phone on the couch, opening the door quickly. "Prof, what are you doing here?" She peered over his shoulder to see Boss walking down his pathway and looking at her. No, her stomach dropped.

"I thought you said this weekend," she said sadly. Prof nodded, handing over Sevanii, who excitedly grabbed Aunty Anti.

"Sorry," Prof said, "We have an emergency and I know today you"re off. Do you mind?" Keeping her gaze on Boss, she shook her head.

"Do what you have to do," she smiled. Little did she know what she was digging herself into"

Approaching them, Boss called out, "Howdy neighbour!" Prof smiled and nodded, excited to meet the famous debater. While the two old-talked, Reader took Sevanii into the house and shut the door.

Unusual, Prof thought as she shut the door. "I"m sorry. She"s rarely ever this rude. It seems she"s been having a bad time lately." He told Boss.

Boss internally smiled, but played oblivious, "What on earth do you mean? Ever since I got here, she"s been acting weird. Do you think it"s me?"

Prof laughed, "No. Of course not. I"m sure it"s the politics at work again. Truth can be such a perfectionist sometimes."

Boss laughed in his head, this idiot. "Well she is a lovely person. I"m sure if it was serious, she would notify someone. I mean, it"s not like she knows a serial killer returned to the city or something."

Prof laughed, and jumped when a horn sounded. It was Rom, his wife, in the car. "Well, it was nice meeting you," they shook hands.

Getting into the car, Roma and Prof immediately stared at each other. "I don"t like that man one bit," Prof said. Roma smiled and nodded, "I"ve intercepted her security system sweetheart. Should be ten minutes. Sevanii is such a darling for doing this."

Prof tucked a hazel-brown strand of hair behind Roma"s ear, and smiled, "I love you."
Roma giggled and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek. Turning his head at the last moment, he caught her lips and kissed her senselessly for a few moments. Roma tangled her arms around Prof"s neck and deepened the kiss. They"d missed doing this. Sev was a handful and they didn"t want her to see them being too couple-ish.

(A/N: SEVANII MOMENT!!)

Their daughter Sevanii, outsmarted both her intelligent parents. She was only a year and few months and she was already showing multiple signs of brilliance. The bug she had attached to her would work as soon as- there! The bug activating, when Sev got into the kitchen, caused a beep on the computer that had fallen on the floor while Prof and Roma had gotten busy. Roma giggled, red from embarrassment.

Prof picked up the computer and ran his hands through his golden locks.
Time to find out what Reader"s been hiding"

-==0==-

Boss watched as Reader took the child in her house. There was no doubt in his mind that she didn"t trust him. He walked back to his house laughing solemnly.

That Professor guy was a real charmer. He didn"t seem smart at all, trusting Boss so easily. He"d be very easy to manipulate.

No, Boss thought. He came back here for a reason. He was going to prove to all the DDOrks that he had it in him to make a great citizen so they wouldn"t throw him out.
He closed the door and walked over to his kitchen. He spotted a cookie mixture that he"d picked up from Darkened the other day. The grocer was a great guy, very welcoming. He set to work, his mind boggling as he prepared the chocolate chip cookies.

Finally, as he set it in the oven, he leaned against the fridge. The house was silent. One could hear a pin drop.

"Well, Boss," He smirked sadly, "We finally did it. More than fifty debates and it"s only been our fourth day."

"Congrats! I"m sure SkyMax will be just as happy for you when Reader tells him," his conscience snapped back.

"She isn"t going to," Boss stood more upright.

"Why would you think that? You think she won"t tell you because she feels bad for last time?"

"She won"t because I am a valuable asset to the DDOrks! Sure, I haven"t touched the Polls or Opinions Street yet but no one goes there! I like my home in the Debates Sector right now!"

"Sooner or later she"ll get jealous and tell!"

"SHE WON"T" Boss grabbed a ceramic mug and threw it against the opposite wall. It crashed and shattered on the ground, like his mind- all over the place.

He slumped down to the ground and wrapped his hands around his legs, lying in a foetal position against the fridge. "You"re a failure. Everyone hates you."

"No. I"m not. I"ve done so well in my debates recently! I don"t care if they hate me." He lied, his voice cracking. His eyes burned and throat closed up. Soon enough, his vision was gone and he began to rack in sobs.

"No. No. I"m not a failure. I"ll show them," Boss silently muttered through his tears. "No one truly understands me anyways."

-==0==-

Author's Note: Episode 3 was under episode 2.
Prologue: http://www.debate.org...
Ep01: http://www.debate.org...
Ep02&03: http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 12:57:46 PM
At 6/2/2014 12:49:29 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

I'm sorry but I'm don't know what that means.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 1:27:42 PM
Yammi qbal yammak.

Ma ei tea, mida see tahendab kuni blah blah blah de de
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 1:28:41 PM
Funny how people ask not to acknowledge them and then decide to pop out of no where aiming a comment at you... So funny XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:20:34 PM
Yammi qbal yammak.

Haawalt aktub bi nass 3arabi, laakin DDO lam yakhudh alkitbah.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:21:08 PM
At 6/2/2014 12:57:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:21:58 PM
At 6/2/2014 3:21:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

I actually do though. I'll put it in my diary of things Niqash failed to insult me with.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:23:54 PM
At 6/2/2014 3:21:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

I actually do though. I'll put it in my diary of things Niqash failed to insult me with.

nah. At least, Im not gonna be the one to translate.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 3:24:47 PM
At 6/2/2014 3:23:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

nah. At least, Im not gonna be the one to translate.

*shrugs* Oh well... Another failed attempt from Niqash then...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 4:07:42 PM
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

It's not an insult or even in the formal Arabic which Pots understands. It's a Lebanese saying said by Gypsies which means "My mom against yours."
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 4:08:56 PM
At 6/2/2014 3:20:34 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

Haawalt aktub bi nass 3arabi, laakin DDO lam yakhudh alkitbah.

Sa7ee7. Ana 3anayt mn haza 7eena 7awalt an ada3 3arabe in the signature.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 5:02:24 PM
At 6/2/2014 4:07:42 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Yammi qbal yammak.

You dont want to know.

It's not an insult or even in the formal Arabic which Pots understands. It's a Lebanese saying said by Gypsies which means "My mom against yours."

Je ne comprends toujours pas votre point de vue, mais peu importe.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:55:46 AM
At 6/2/2014 12:06:05 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
-==0==-

Prof trusted Reader but he was worried for her. The last few days she had been acting suspicious. She was after all, Sevanii"s godmother. He decided to find out what was going on, since she refused to tell him.

Walking up to her house, he struggles to keep baby Sev from wiggling out of his arms. She was such a handful sometimes. He pressed the doorbell and waited.

Reader heard the doorbell ring as she flipped her pancake. She had the phone on her ear and was busy talking to TT, her gay best friend. "Yes TT," she laughed. He never ceased to make tickle her funny bonw with his preppy, optimistic enthusiasm. How she wished she had some of that! "Give me a second. Someone is at the door." She turned off the stove and ran to the door.

Looking through the peekhole, her nightmares came alive. "TT, I"ll call you later." She hung up and threw the phone on the couch, opening the door quickly. "Prof, what are you doing here?" She peered over his shoulder to see Boss walking down his pathway and looking at her. No, her stomach dropped.

"I thought you said this weekend," she said sadly. Prof nodded, handing over Sevanii, who excitedly grabbed Aunty Anti.

"Sorry," Prof said, "We have an emergency and I know today you"re off. Do you mind?" Keeping her gaze on Boss, she shook her head.

"Do what you have to do," she smiled. Little did she know what she was digging herself into"

Approaching them, Boss called out, "Howdy neighbour!" Prof smiled and nodded, excited to meet the famous debater. While the two old-talked, Reader took Sevanii into the house and shut the door.

Unusual, Prof thought as she shut the door. "I"m sorry. She"s rarely ever this rude. It seems she"s been having a bad time lately." He told Boss.

Boss internally smiled, but played oblivious, "What on earth do you mean? Ever since I got here, she"s been acting weird. Do you think it"s me?"

Prof laughed, "No. Of course not. I"m sure it"s the politics at work again. Truth can be such a perfectionist sometimes."

Boss laughed in his head, this idiot. "Well she is a lovely person. I"m sure if it was serious, she would notify someone. I mean, it"s not like she knows a serial killer returned to the city or something."

Prof laughed, and jumped when a horn sounded. It was Rom, his wife, in the car. "Well, it was nice meeting you," they shook hands.

Getting into the car, Roma and Prof immediately stared at each other. "I don"t like that man one bit," Prof said. Roma smiled and nodded, "I"ve intercepted her security system sweetheart. Should be ten minutes. Sevanii is such a darling for doing this."

Prof tucked a hazel-brown strand of hair behind Roma"s ear, and smiled, "I love you."
Roma giggled and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek. Turning his head at the last moment, he caught her lips and kissed her senselessly for a few moments. Roma tangled her arms around Prof"s neck and deepened the kiss. They"d missed doing this. Sev was a handful and they didn"t want her to see them being too couple-ish.

(A/N: SEVANII MOMENT!!)

Their daughter Sevanii, outsmarted both her intelligent parents. She was only a year and few months and she was already showing multiple signs of brilliance. The bug she had attached to her would work as soon as- there! The bug activating, when Sev got into the kitchen, caused a beep on the computer that had fallen on the floor while Prof and Roma had gotten busy. Roma giggled, red from embarrassment.

Prof picked up the computer and ran his hands through his golden locks.
Time to find out what Reader"s been hiding"

-==0==-

Boss watched as Reader took the child in her house. There was no doubt in his mind that she didn"t trust him. He walked back to his house laughing solemnly.

That Professor guy was a real charmer. He didn"t seem smart at all, trusting Boss so easily. He"d be very easy to manipulate.

No, Boss thought. He came back here for a reason. He was going to prove to all the DDOrks that he had it in him to make a great citizen so they wouldn"t throw him out.
He closed the door and walked over to his kitchen. He spotted a cookie mixture that he"d picked up from Darkened the other day. The grocer was a great guy, very welcoming. He set to work, his mind boggling as he prepared the chocolate chip cookies.

Finally, as he set it in the oven, he leaned against the fridge. The house was silent. One could hear a pin drop.

"Well, Boss," He smirked sadly, "We finally did it. More than fifty debates and it"s only been our fourth day."

"Congrats! I"m sure SkyMax will be just as happy for you when Reader tells him," his conscience snapped back.

"She isn"t going to," Boss stood more upright.

"Why would you think that? You think she won"t tell you because she feels bad for last time?"

"She won"t because I am a valuable asset to the DDOrks! Sure, I haven"t touched the Polls or Opinions Street yet but no one goes there! I like my home in the Debates Sector right now!"

"Sooner or later she"ll get jealous and tell!"

"SHE WON"T" Boss grabbed a ceramic mug and threw it against the opposite wall. It crashed and shattered on the ground, like his mind- all over the place.

He slumped down to the ground and wrapped his hands around his legs, lying in a foetal position against the fridge. "You"re a failure. Everyone hates you."

"No. I"m not. I"ve done so well in my debates recently! I don"t care if they hate me." He lied, his voice cracking. His eyes burned and throat closed up. Soon enough, his vision was gone and he began to rack in sobs.

"No. No. I"m not a failure. I"ll show them," Boss silently muttered through his tears. "No one truly understands me anyways."

-==0==-

Author's Note: Episode 3 was under episode 2.
Prologue: http://www.debate.org...
Ep01: http://www.debate.org...
Ep02&03: http://www.debate.org...

This was brilliant. Your story flows smoothly, that is no easy feat. And the climax was emotional and well done.

I love this.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us