Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

What is up with the [Censored by DDO elite]!

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 11:46:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't understand why people use this, is it an ongoing joke within the DDO community?

I just want to know because i have seen it a few times and have no idea why people keep using it.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 11:51:59 PM
At 6/2/2014 11:46:57 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
I don't understand why people use this, is it an ongoing joke within the DDO community?

Yes.

There was a conspiracy theorist who maintained it was real, so doing that became a tongue in cheek joke.

Kind of like KFC.

I just want to know because i have seen it a few times and have no idea why people keep using it.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 11:53:08 PM
At 6/2/2014 11:51:59 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Yes.

There was a conspiracy theorist who maintained it was real, so doing that became a tongue in cheek joke.

Kind of like KFC.

Thankyou for that because i was just really confused is all!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 11:53:09 PM

It all started when [Content only available to DDO Gold members] started it all with the [Content only available to DDO Gold members] thread, in which [Content only available to DDO Gold members] posted the famous phrase: [Content only available to DDO Gold members]. From there, [Content only available to DDO Gold members] got the ball rolling, and from [Content only available to DDO Gold members] on, it became a thing to say [Content only available to DDO Gold members]

From [Content only available to DDO Gold members], the phrase [Censored by DDO Elite] came about. [Content only available to DDO Gold members] started the movement, and it picked up from there.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2014 5:14:31 AM

[censored by the DDO Elite]
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2014 5:42:24 AM
At 6/3/2014 5:14:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

[censored by the DDO Elite]

Back to work.
Ashton