Death of DDO Episode 5

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2014 2:15:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Chosen One."

I wiped the sweat from my for head. I turned the corner down Lincoln. Last block of the day I told myself. It was a blazing hot summer day. I repositioned the Bible in my left arm. I walked up the drive way to this small purplish colored house. The driveway was slightly inclined and looked as if it had a two car garage. I turned onto the sidewalk and walked onto the front poarch. I gripped the black handle of the white screen door and opened it to reveal the polished ceaderwood door. I raised my left hand in a fist, prepared to knock on the front door until something felt off about the house. It had a gloomy feel towards it, but God had directed me here. The house had some sort of pull towards it.

"Silly girl, what are you afraid of? This house is but an inanimate object and therefore cannot harm your nor have feelings." I said to myself. I squared my back my shoulders to look confident and pounded my fist on the door 7 times. A few moments later a female voice answered from the other side of the door.

"Who are you? State your name and buisness."

"I am GodChoosesLife. I am with the Jehovas Witnesses and am wondering if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior in your house and home."

There was a short pause. The person sighed and unlocked the dor to come face to face with her. She appeared to be in her late teens. She was wearing a Pickachu T-shirt and skin tight denim jeans on. She had dark circles under her eyes and looked like she had been through some hard times. Boy trouble, probably.

"Come on in," she said cheerfully. Something was off, something was happening here that she did not know about. She was missing a piece of the puzzle.

"Come on in, you're letting out the AC." Repeated the homeowner. I returned the smile and entered the house. I saw the hardwood flooring, but my eyes wided in horror as I saw a trail of blood pretruding from the kitchen down the hall. The white fridge was slightly blackened as though there had been a fire in the oven and it had gotten a little bit out of control. The air had a rotting meat smell that was rancid. My lips started quivering as I began to shake in fear and began to back up towards the door until I bumped into the homeowner. I turned around, jumped back, and screamed in horror. The homewoner's head slowly turned as her eyes were fixated on something in the front room. I turned my head, slightly still shaking, to see what she was looking at. I heard a hissing sound as if there were a snake around. A green cord like tenticle came out of a black portal that had purple strands on it and dove into the floor, opening another portal. This immidiately closed both when the when the last of the cord decended through the portal.

"You see it too?" The homeowner asked, noticing where my attention was.

I stood back in a defensive position. "What are you?"

The homeowner looked confused and squinted her eyes at me and seemed to repeat the question. "What are you? " Then she seemed to have come to some sort of realization, "You really don't know who I am do you? You know, I've been in the news with the story of my house being haunted."

I stood up straight in realization, "Ooohhhhh, you're Esocial."

"Yes I am."

"Godm what happened here?" I asked refuring to the trial of blood.

" I have seen the end of the world. Armagedon begin. Now...I'm being silenced by those who are apart of it." Esocial pointed to the blood trail and said, "The demons released on this world brought back my dead mother who died in a house fire when I was a kid. I tried to save her, but it was too late. When the cops and such showed up at my house they said they didn't find anything and couldn't see the blood on the floor. " A single tear rolled down the side of her face.

All of the sudden a sharp pain sent me to my knees. My hand clenched over my heart as my face was grimmicing in pain.

"Are you okay?" Esocial asked.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I began to cry blood.

*"Don't fret my child. Relax, as you will take part in something greater than you could ever imagine."*

"Yes Lord, I am your trumpet for which you are to do your works."

*Esocial, my child I have a message for you.

Upon thy hill the war between good and evil will be decided,
The laws of nature shall not be abided.
You shall have to make a decission,
As you are about to be apart of a collision.
Like herds of thundering cattle,
This shalll be the finial battle.
Do you decide to fight and pick up the claymore,
To decide mortal fate evermore?

When the last line was finished GCL's eyes flickered as she collapses to the floor.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2014 2:16:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
sig change.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~