Total Posts:133|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Campaign Ads Thread

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:30:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:28:55 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:


Ragnar_Rahl Ad #1:

The door has been opened. sad times lay ahead.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:37:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Are you tired of not being able to vote because of the location of your cell phone provider?
The Right Party will work to grant you suffrage. The "Reform" Party does not support voter equality.

<gasp/>

The choice is clear. Vote for Liberty. Vote for Ragz/Wjm in March.
I'm wjmelements, and I approve this message.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:39:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:37:54 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Are you tired of not being able to vote because of the location of your cell phone provider?
The Right Party will work to grant you suffrage. The "Reform" Party does not support voter equality.

<gasp/>

The choice is clear. Vote for Liberty. Vote for Ragz/Wjm in March.
I'm wjmelements, and I approve this message.

Quite a surprise Ragnar isn't approving of it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:40:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Not much of a show.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:41:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:40:20 PM, Nags wrote:
That's a weird way to pronounce wjmelements.

I've always said W - J - M - elements.

I say it both ways.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:42:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey wjm, we all know you love Ragnar, but we didn't know your nose was that brown!

And do voters want that? A vice-president with no spine? A president who holds committees only with himself? A ticket with no morality?

With Lexicaholic and Volkov, we can restore compassion and concern to the presidency. Don't settle for four more months of an uncaring elite. Vote Reform on election day.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:56:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Um, actually the last concentration camps in the US were operated by a leftist Administration-- the Roosevelt one. And I don't see a legitimate purpose for FEMA.

Read the lyrics of songs before you use them as attack ads.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 3:57:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:56:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Um, actually the last concentration camps in the US were operated by a leftist Administration-- the Roosevelt one. And I don't see a legitimate purpose for FEMA.

Read the lyrics of songs before you use them as attack ads.

Mustaine stated the inspiration comes from the Bush administrations actions in regards to FEMA camps and the like.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:01:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:57:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:56:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Um, actually the last concentration camps in the US were operated by a leftist Administration-- the Roosevelt one. And I don't see a legitimate purpose for FEMA.

Read the lyrics of songs before you use them as attack ads.

Mustaine stated the inspiration comes from the Bush administrations actions in regards to FEMA camps and the like.

You mean the Bush administration that effectively nationalized several banks, engaged in nationbuilding, expanded Medicare, and encouraged the Fed to saturate the economy with easy money a la William Jennings Bryan?

(Incidentally the Bush administration that as far as I know never actually forced people into FEMA camps, but if you're gonna roll with it, guess who has more in common with Bush :P)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:04:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:01:48 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:57:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:56:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Um, actually the last concentration camps in the US were operated by a leftist Administration-- the Roosevelt one. And I don't see a legitimate purpose for FEMA.

Read the lyrics of songs before you use them as attack ads.

Mustaine stated the inspiration comes from the Bush administrations actions in regards to FEMA camps and the like.

You mean the Bush administration that effectively nationalized several banks, engaged in nationbuilding, expanded Medicare, and encouraged the Fed to saturate the economy with easy money a la William Jennings Bryan?

Oh you the guy who gave a tax break to the top 1% of pay earners, brought in the PATRIOT act, who invaded two countries, and initiated the Mexico City policy.

Yeah, super-left wing
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:08:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 3:58:42 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
NO! This is war now...

Then let it henceforth be known that the Right is far more concerned with slandering the opposition than listening to the needs of the voters. Is this really what we want as the representatives of the DDO community? Half-witted attacks with no foundation in truth? I think Not !!

Vote Lexicaholic-Volkov
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:09:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey, look, we have shown that Bush did a lot of stuff that was left wing and a lot of stuff that was right wing. Apparently no one does 100% right wing or 100% left wing stuff.

Go figure.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:11:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:08:13 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:58:42 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
NO! This is war now...

Then let it henceforth be known that the Right is far more concerned with slandering the opposition than listening to the needs of the voters.

BQP is not a member of the Right Party Campaign.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:11:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:04:35 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 4:01:48 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:57:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:56:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:36:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/15/2010 3:35:04 PM, Volkov wrote:


Better show of Ragnar's world to be.

Or

Um, actually the last concentration camps in the US were operated by a leftist Administration-- the Roosevelt one. And I don't see a legitimate purpose for FEMA.

Read the lyrics of songs before you use them as attack ads.

Mustaine stated the inspiration comes from the Bush administrations actions in regards to FEMA camps and the like.

You mean the Bush administration that effectively nationalized several banks, engaged in nationbuilding, expanded Medicare, and encouraged the Fed to saturate the economy with easy money a la William Jennings Bryan?

Oh you the guy who gave a tax break to the top 1% of pay earners
Since they still pay a greater percentage of taxes than their percentage of earnings that's nitpicking, as he's still more similar to you than abolish taxes party.

brought in the PATRIOT act
Gives government more power to regulate stuff. Yeah, that is super leftist.

who invaded two countries
And did it the leftist way! :P

and initiated the Mexico City policy.
Sounds to me like micromanaging federal payments to NGOs that I would simply abolish. Therefore, yes, super leftist.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:12:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Apparently no one does 100% right wing or 100% left wing stuff.
That kind of depends how you define it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:15:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:13:52 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
My services are availible to any party running. Just send me what you want and ill run it.

lol So then your our neutral attack add liaison??
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:16:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:15:58 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 2/15/2010 4:13:52 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
My services are availible to any party running. Just send me what you want and ill run it.

lol So then your our neutral attack add liaison??

My views in this election are self withdrawn and will not be disclosed.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 2:01:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 1:52:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
What taxation?

I love your accent.

no homo
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran