Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

NiqashMotawadi3 Versus DDO's Patriotism.

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 8:39:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If I post out of section, and that ruins the forums in the long run, Yippie yay yay, I don't care. If I ruin a debate, and that somehow has a butterfly effect, Yippie yay ya, I don't care.

Those arguments on making this place a better one are so enriched with "bullsh!t" that they have turned into a tradition of bullsh!tting, and the Kool Aid bottle is being passed around and soon we will hear the same kid trying to be loyal and patriotic on a socially-irrelevant website that finds debating Australia's existence something hilarious and entertaining.

If tomorrow, DDO's servers blow up and I get a 4O4 error that this website is down, or read an official statement from Juggle that they're pulling the plug on this service, at most I will say "So Sad" and watch something on Youtube while drinking my coffee. That's how much I care about your website and patriotism.

If you're really lifeless and ridiculous enough to treat this website with artificial passion and boast how much you love it here, please don't feel obliged to shout at me your patriotic pleas of greatness on my forum threads, as those annoy me even more than your whole fake personalities and the the way you try to project yourselves as intellectuals and fail badly at it.

I don't debate or discuss to make this place better anymore, as that is nothing more than a carrot they placed before a donkey. I debate and discuss for my personal amusement and the website caches in money out of my content. That's my relationship with the website and one which I'm not willing to change. If you have a problem with it, go report it to our two excuses of moderators, they will find something incriminating even in jokes, so you'll hit too many jackpots with them.

I'm only ready to follow rules which everyone follows. If I see the moderators posting out-of-section like AIrmax's AMA here which should have been posted in the Personal section, I will naturally do the same, but since that is not happening, leave me out of your "greater good" lecture and go find something useful to do in your lives.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 9:09:04 AM
At 6/8/2014 8:39:08 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
If I post out of section, and that ruins the forums in the long run, Yippie yay yay, I don't care. If I ruin a debate, and that somehow has a butterfly effect, Yippie yay ya, I don't care.

Those arguments on making this place a better one are so enriched with "bullsh!t" that they have turned into a tradition of bullsh!tting, and the Kool Aid bottle is being passed around and soon we will hear the same kid trying to be loyal and patriotic on a socially-irrelevant website that finds debating Australia's existence something hilarious and entertaining.

If tomorrow, DDO's servers blow up and I get a 4O4 error that this website is down, or read an official statement from Juggle that they're pulling the plug on this service, at most I will say "So Sad" and watch something on Youtube while drinking my coffee. That's how much I care about your website and patriotism.

If you're really lifeless and ridiculous enough to treat this website with artificial passion and boast how much you love it here, please don't feel obliged to shout at me your patriotic pleas of greatness on my forum threads, as those annoy me even more than your whole fake personalities and the the way you try to project yourselves as intellectuals and fail badly at it.

I don't debate or discuss to make this place better anymore, as that is nothing more than a carrot they placed before a donkey. I debate and discuss for my personal amusement and the website caches in money out of my content. That's my relationship with the website and one which I'm not willing to change. If you have a problem with it, go report it to our two excuses of moderators, they will find something incriminating even in jokes, so you'll hit too many jackpots with them.

I'm only ready to follow rules which everyone follows. If I see the moderators posting out-of-section like AIrmax's AMA here which should have been posted in the Personal section, I will naturally do the same, but since that is not happening, leave me out of your "greater good" lecture and go find something useful to do in your lives.

You, right now:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com...

lol
Tsar of DDO
joepbr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 1:56:46 PM

What if "DDO Patriotism" is just an excuse from people with OCD who can't stand seeing things in the wrong place?
My alternative to the Political Compass: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 3:46:29 PM
Okay.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 4:10:01 PM
http://www.debate.org...

OHHhhhh.

Really?

Okay, if you really wanted attention to the content of your post so badly:

It was a lame, absurd blog post. It was awful. And, I really liked Frozen. Olaf was hilarious.

Give me a break, it was a cartoon. And, about that thread and this one in general: get over yourself.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2014 9:39:30 PM

I debate and discuss for my personal amusement

Yeah... increasing personal amusement is kinda the purpose of "DDO Patriotism" as you like to call it.
I do agree that posting in the wrong forum isn't a huge deal, though.