Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:26:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 4:15:23 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

You make the choice DDO.

You fail at humor.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:33:35 PM
The DDO Reform Party and I denounce this message as libel and will be seeking appropriate civil remedies. I have never participated in rape, murder, or any combination thereof. I would ask that my opponents on the right denounce this as well so that we can move on from the usual politics of mud-slinging and smear campaigning. We need to address the issues that really matter to our constituents.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:47:32 PM
As Chief Whip of the opposition, I would ask the Chief Whip of the current administration to instruct their respective party members not to cite videos by the aforementioned independent contractor as proof throughout the election race.

Thank You.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:54:57 PM
Again, until hired by a party I am independent and undevouted. Simply trying to make a name for myself. However, I am not to be held accountable for any videos labeled as libelous it is just my job.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:58:10 PM
At 2/15/2010 4:54:57 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Again, until hired by a party I am independent and undevouted. Simply trying to make a name for myself. However, I am not to be held accountable for any videos labeled as libelous it is just my job.

Your job is to make libelous videos?

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 4:59:07 PM

Freedom of speech.
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:02:20 PM
At 2/15/2010 4:59:07 PM, Koopin wrote:

Freedom of speech.

While we here at the DDO Reform Party recognise the value of the Freedom of Speech and advocate it vehemently, we are simply discouraging our party followers from watching this, as it, in our view, provides an unbalanced and non-factual view. We do not want to stop this independent contractor using his freedom of speech.

Thank Yiou.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:03:13 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:02:04 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
I was given a job to do it. I will do it. Until hired I am doing independent jobs.

As Chief Whip of the DDO Reform Party, May I enquire s to who hired you to make these aforementioned videos?
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:11:45 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:06:42 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
I strictly enforce a confidentiality clause. Unless you wish to know desperately I will see you before a council of ddo jurors

Translation: I did it for fun

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:11:53 PM
I strictly enforce a confidentiality clause. Unless you wish to know desperately I will see you before a council of ddo jurors

At the point that you're committing libel, your confidentiality clause no longer applies. As CIA director for the current regime, I'm going to go ahead and require you to publicly release the name of your client. :)
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:14:27 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:11:53 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

At the point that you're committing libel, your confidentiality clause no longer applies. As CIA director for the current regime, I'm going to go ahead and require you to publicly release the name of your client. :)

So is this what you guys stand for? Forcing people to reveal names? Invasion of privacy?
kfc
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:16:35 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:14:27 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/15/2010 5:11:53 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

So is this what you guys stand for? Forcing people to reveal names? Invasion of privacy?

It's libel. The right to privacy doesn't cover the nonexistent right to smear another person's reputation based on a lack of evidence, and outright lies. :)
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:18:18 PM
As Chief Whip of the Right, I have instructed all official members of the Right to denounce BQP and to never recruit his services. The party members seem confused as to BQP's actions, so I seriously doubt that anyone within the party has hired BQP. It appears as though BQP as made these advertisements by himself, without being hired by anyone.

All un-official statements should be considered as not necessarily representative of the Right.

Thanks you,
Nags,
Chief Whip of the Right.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:18:25 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:14:29 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Then gather a bunch of ddo centrists to decide if I will or not. I refuse and hereby execute my 5th amendment right.

The 5th Amendment right only applies to self-incrimination, and one's own trial - at the point that you're invoking that right, you're essentially admitting that you have no client, and that you're to blame for the origination of these libelous ads. Well done. :)
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:20:49 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:16:35 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

It's libel. The right to privacy doesn't cover the nonexistent right to smear another person's reputation based on a lack of evidence, and outright lies. :)

So in other words, you can say whatever you want unless it is about the Left DDO government. Hmm, sounds like Nazi Germany.

Also, one is innocent until proven guilty. We have no way of knowing that Lex did not do those things.
kfc
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:22:54 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:20:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/15/2010 5:16:35 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

So in other words, you can say whatever you want unless it is about the Left DDO government. Hmm, sounds like Nazi Germany.

Ragnar_Rahl isn't a leftist - so, I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I don't work for Lex.

Also, one is innocent until proven guilty.

In a criminal trial, perhaps.

We have no way of knowing that Lex did not do those things.

Considering that no evidence has been presented suggesting that these crimes have, in fact, been committed, it remains a libelous ad.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:24:14 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:18:18 PM, Nags wrote:
As Chief Whip of the Right, I have instructed all official members of the Right to denounce BQP and to never recruit his services. The party members seem confused as to BQP's actions, so I seriously doubt that anyone within the party has hired BQP. It appears as though BQP as made these advertisements by himself, without being hired by anyone.

All un-official statements should be considered as not necessarily representative of the Right.

Thanks you,
Nags,
Chief Whip of the Right.

Nags has said it best. This is nothing but a pitiful attempt by the Left to try to pin something on the Right. I encourage the Left to focus on more important matters.
kfc
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:31:15 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:24:14 PM, Koopin wrote:

Thanks you,
Nags,
Chief Whip of the Right.

Nags has said it best. This is nothing but a pitiful attempt by the Left to try to pin something on the Right. I encourage the Left to focus on more important matters.

Wait, what?

Nags said nothing of the sort. This is an attempt to pin a libelous claim on BQP because he, well... created something libelous.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:33:44 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:31:15 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:

Thanks you,
Nags,
Chief Whip of the Right.

Wait, what?

Nags said nothing of the sort. This is an attempt to pin a libelous claim on BQP because he, well... created something libelous.

I was agreeing with nags, I then gave my opinion
kfc
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 5:35:46 PM
At 2/15/2010 5:33:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/15/2010 5:31:15 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:

Thanks you,
Nags,
Chief Whip of the Right.

Wait, what?

I was agreeing with nags, I then gave my opinion

That is not what we were trying to do, though. Nothing we said hinted to that point.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!