A strong leader. Thats what we need

DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 6:32:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/15/2010 6:25:29 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

Think about it. Someone who is THAT contradictory and erratic, cannot be trusted.

Your judge has a beard and a female voice.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 6:34:32 PM
At 2/15/2010 6:32:58 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:

Think about it. Someone who is THAT contradictory and erratic, cannot be trusted.

The judge in this ad was happily BiGendered if the left does not agree with bi gendered people let it be known.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 6:37:56 PM
At 2/15/2010 6:34:32 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 2/15/2010 6:32:58 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:

The judge in this ad was happily BiGendered if the left does not agree with bi gendered people let it be known.

I do not and will not associate myself with any parties.
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 7:02:41 PM
I want to be clear that, while I disagree with this ad, I also have no issue with it. I support the right of people to voice their opinions, even when they are wrong. That is what freedom of speech is - the right to speak what you truly believe without consequence. Therefore, while I vehemently disagree with this ad, I do not denounce it or feel it to be libelous.

Allow me the opportunity to clarify my positions: I am for meeting aggression with action, which is why I am for the war in Afghanistan. I am for my country, and so I am patriotic. I am against taking aggressive measures against countries that do not first do the same against us, and so I am against bringing wars in Iran and Iraq.

Anyone who would like to review my ability to make decisions need only review one of my many RFDs.

There is one thing that I would denounce, and that is the joking concerning bi-gendered people. Intersex conditions affect one in every two thousand people; good people who are only different from ordinarily sexually developed people in some of the least important of ways. I denounce any joking concerning intersex people of any kind, including under any fabricated designation such as "bi-gendered" people. I would hope that no one n either side of the aisle would be so insensitive. Let's stop these hateful attack ads and get back to the business of informing the public so that they may make an educated choice on March 7, 2010.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 8:02:47 PM
At 2/15/2010 7:02:41 PM, Lexicaholic wrote:
I want to be clear that, while I disagree with this ad, I also have no issue with it. I support the right of people to voice their opinions, even when they are wrong. That is what freedom of speech is - the right to speak what you truly believe without consequence. Therefore, while I vehemently disagree with this ad, I do not denounce it or feel it to be libelous.

Allow me the opportunity to clarify my positions: I am for meeting aggression with action, which is why I am for the war in Afghanistan. I am for my country, and so I am patriotic. I am against taking aggressive measures against countries that do not first do the same against us, and so I am against bringing wars in Iran and Iraq.

Anyone who would like to review my ability to make decisions need only review one of my many RFDs.

There is one thing that I would denounce, and that is the joking concerning bi-gendered people. Intersex conditions affect one in every two thousand people; good people who are only different from ordinarily sexually developed people in some of the least important of ways. I denounce any joking concerning intersex people of any kind, including under any fabricated designation such as "bi-gendered" people. I would hope that no one n either side of the aisle would be so insensitive. Let's stop these hateful attack ads and get back to the business of informing the public so that they may make an educated choice on March 7, 2010.

Lex, I have a question. You yourself said,

"Marriage is an abomination at worst and an outdated religious rite at best. It encourages mutual parasitism and a sense of mutual obligation where there should be mutual affection. Worse, marriage is a religious rite that has no place being supported by the federal government, or the states, and should be removed from the purview of both."

Do you really believe that to be true?
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 8:06:53 PM
At 2/15/2010 8:02:47 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/15/2010 7:02:41 PM, Lexicaholic wrote:

Lex, I have a question. You yourself said,

"Marriage is an abomination at worst and an outdated religious rite at best. It encourages mutual parasitism and a sense of mutual obligation where there should be mutual affection. Worse, marriage is a religious rite that has no place being supported by the federal government, or the states, and should be removed from the purview of both."

Do you really believe that to be true?

do you have a link to that, Koopin?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 8:14:18 PM
At 2/15/2010 8:06:53 PM, OreEle wrote:

Indeed, http://www.debate.org...

He makes a case against Gay marriage yet he is pro gay marriage. I don't know if I want this guy to lead DDO.
kfc
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2010 8:21:57 PM
At 2/15/2010 8:14:18 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/15/2010 8:06:53 PM, OreEle wrote:

Indeed, http://www.debate.org...

He makes a case against Gay marriage yet he is pro gay marriage. I don't know if I want this guy to lead DDO.

Dear Koopin:

Yes, I did make that statement and I stand by it. I believe that two people who love and support one another do not need an official ceremony imposed by the state to sanction their love. I further believe that marriage should be reserved to religious institutions to determine on their own merits, and that civil union status should be afforded to homosexual and other binary non-traditional adult pairings as necessary to best allow those individuals to provide for their families and each other. I believe in supporting the Gay Marriage movement because I believe that it will lead to the dissolution of the concept of state sanctioned marriages and I make it clear in my support of Gay Marriage that this is the case. In short, I am for the ability of any people to love and for all traditions to be respected, and feel that the way to meet these objectives is to remove the designation of married status from the purview of the state. - Lex
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.