Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO, I'm sorry... :'(

GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I wanted to make an apologetic announcement to my back and forth departure not just here but in other areas. It seems that even in my life, I've been doing the same, and what I like to call it is, "running from my problems"... Yes, it's true, I, even I, GCL have problems and sometimes don't know how to deal with them. So I shut down an unintentionally do to everyone else not even realizing it until I have bold ones confront me about it. I really thought that leaving and dropping everything would set things straight, but in the long run it hasn't because it hasn't been faced by me. This is takin great courage for me to do this because I was just gonna leave it be whih would he plainly messed up because I have somehow gained everyone's respect without asking an to dismiss that just because I can't handle my own problems is selfish of me and wrong. Again, it's not just here or there it's basically real life too that I've been doing this. And it brings me to my lowest point of feeling depressed.

I'm not asking for anyone's approval or sympathy, but I wanted to set things straight. I mean, I call myself a Christian and look what I've been doing... I've been, pushin literally everyone away.. (I'm literally crying as I type this too) ... I mean idk about you, but if you overheard family members who you love so dearly say that if you were gone tht wouldn't care or miss you, it would hurt... Badly... I have no one to blame but the person I look in the mirror at everyday... God see right through me too... He knows I'm a weak person and that's why I often say I'm better than deserved because sure I can be a nice person or kind or whatever but that still doesn't negate the fact that I'm human and very capable of sinning just as anyone else does... But because I know better it's worse on me ...

Instead of taking advice from my parents about things I've been in this mode of I know what I'm doing an can handle it myself, foolishly did I think that I knew, when if I had taken the advice to start with, I might be better off in the long run.. (I'm prolly ranting, but I'm just typing now what's been on my mind and heart, sorry...) my siings used to look up to me... But because of my distrust and isolation in everything this is the outcome... I haven't seen one sister in almost 3yrs and I didn't have a good relationship with her not because it was just her fault, it was MY fault... I take fault fully for her leave even though I know she chose to leave... Last thing I want is to ruin the rest of my families relationship with me... And even ruin others relationships to me whethe it be an associate, friend, etc... I've had multiple people telling me to get up off my feet, but I've come to realize the more I try to fix things, the more "I" screw things up...

I didn't leave DDO or other things because of anyone but because of me... But just getting rid of things doesn't help either... Facing the problem is... Again it's not any of you, it's me, maybe you'll get it? Maybe you won't? Idk? But I just wanted to share this maybe not my personal life, but I Did anyways...

People say I'm a good person, but I often wonder, what are they seeing? My "goodness" (that I really don't have)? Or God's goodness flowing from my heart out? And if it's not the secon one, then I'm truly at a loss... All I want and ever want is God to be seen in me and through me... No more of JUST ME... "Just me" is what's killing me inside, the sin of my flesh... I don't want it! I just want to honor God! That's it! And I sometimes wish I didn't live on because I know what I'm capable of, but I was reading something today and it really made think... God permits all things to happen for a purpose and even if it seems painful or hard, doesn't mean I should give up, but keep pressing onward leaning to Christ and Christ Alone!

My dad always says, "sharing the Gospel with the world is good, but the minute you as a Christian forget it, your at a loss." And ya know what, I sometimes forget, not gonna lie. I need reminders just like everyone else. It's in my very nature to sin, but as my friend said to me yesterday, "at the end of the day it's up to you on what your gonna do, stay in your stunt or take what you've learned an move forward?" No more looking back and staying, moving forward to Christ and honor Him!

Sorry this is so long, but idk I really needed to get tho off my chest...
I understand if anyone is annoyed or upset with me I don't and won't blame you, but I have chosen to come back an will stay. Well, I will need to get up in about 3hrs so goodnight everyone. God bless.

Sincerely,
Marie (GCL)

P. S. If you have any questions or comments feel free to.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 1:41:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I wanted to make an apologetic announcement to my back and forth departure not just here but in other areas. It seems that even in my life, I've been doing the same, and what I like to call it is, "running from my problems"... Yes, it's true, I, even I, GCL have problems and sometimes don't know how to deal with them. So I shut down an unintentionally do to everyone else not even realizing it until I have bold ones confront me about it. I really thought that leaving and dropping everything would set things straight, but in the long run it hasn't because it hasn't been faced by me. This is takin great courage for me to do this because I was just gonna leave it be whih would he plainly messed up because I have somehow gained everyone's respect without asking an to dismiss that just because I can't handle my own problems is selfish of me and wrong. Again, it's not just here or there it's basically real life too that I've been doing this. And it brings me to my lowest point of feeling depressed.

I'm not asking for anyone's approval or sympathy, but I wanted to set things straight. I mean, I call myself a Christian and look what I've been doing... I've been, pushin literally everyone away.. (I'm literally crying as I type this too) ... I mean idk about you, but if you overheard family members who you love so dearly say that if you were gone tht wouldn't care or miss you, it would hurt... Badly... I have no one to blame but the person I look in the mirror at everyday... God see right through me too... He knows I'm a weak person and that's why I often say I'm better than deserved because sure I can be a nice person or kind or whatever but that still doesn't negate the fact that I'm human and very capable of sinning just as anyone else does... But because I know better it's worse on me ...

Instead of taking advice from my parents about things I've been in this mode of I know what I'm doing an can handle it myself, foolishly did I think that I knew, when if I had taken the advice to start with, I might be better off in the long run.. (I'm prolly ranting, but I'm just typing now what's been on my mind and heart, sorry...) my siings used to look up to me... But because of my distrust and isolation in everything this is the outcome... I haven't seen one sister in almost 3yrs and I didn't have a good relationship with her not because it was just her fault, it was MY fault... I take fault fully for her leave even though I know she chose to leave... Last thing I want is to ruin the rest of my families relationship with me... And even ruin others relationships to me whethe it be an associate, friend, etc... I've had multiple people telling me to get up off my feet, but I've come to realize the more I try to fix things, the more "I" screw things up...

I didn't leave DDO or other things because of anyone but because of me... But just getting rid of things doesn't help either... Facing the problem is... Again it's not any of you, it's me, maybe you'll get it? Maybe you won't? Idk? But I just wanted to share this maybe not my personal life, but I Did anyways...

People say I'm a good person, but I often wonder, what are they seeing? My "goodness" (that I really don't have)? Or God's goodness flowing from my heart out? And if it's not the secon one, then I'm truly at a loss... All I want and ever want is God to be seen in me and through me... No more of JUST ME... "Just me" is what's killing me inside, the sin of my flesh... I don't want it! I just want to honor God! That's it! And I sometimes wish I didn't live on because I know what I'm capable of, but I was reading something today and it really made think... God permits all things to happen for a purpose and even if it seems painful or hard, doesn't mean I should give up, but keep pressing onward leaning to Christ and Christ Alone!

My dad always says, "sharing the Gospel with the world is good, but the minute you as a Christian forget it, your at a loss." And ya know what, I sometimes forget, not gonna lie. I need reminders just like everyone else. It's in my very nature to sin, but as my friend said to me yesterday, "at the end of the day it's up to you on what your gonna do, stay in your stunt or take what you've learned an move forward?" No more looking back and staying, moving forward to Christ and honor Him!

Sorry this is so long, but idk I really needed to get tho off my chest...
I understand if anyone is annoyed or upset with me I don't and won't blame you, but I have chosen to come back an will stay. Well, I will need to get up in about 3hrs so goodnight everyone. God bless.

Sincerely,
Marie (GCL)

P. S. If you have any questions or comments feel free to.

You don't sin. You commit humanly acts that we label as right or wrong according to personal values that we possess. It is merely indicative that you are indeed human. A cognitive entity capable of decisions.

This is merely my opinion, and my intentions are not to instigate a debate, but I can tentatively infer that religion and your belief in God appears to be obfuscating your life.

I anticipate that you resolve your distress.
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 2:36:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I wanted to make an apologetic announcement to my back and forth departure not just here but in other areas. It seems that even in my life, I've been doing the same, and what I like to call it is, "running from my problems"... Yes, it's true, I, even I, GCL have problems and sometimes don't know how to deal with them. So I shut down an unintentionally do to everyone else not even realizing it until I have bold ones confront me about it. I really thought that leaving and dropping everything would set things straight, but in the long run it hasn't because it hasn't been faced by me. This is takin great courage for me to do this because I was just gonna leave it be whih would he plainly messed up because I have somehow gained everyone's respect without asking an to dismiss that just because I can't handle my own problems is selfish of me and wrong. Again, it's not just here or there it's basically real life too that I've been doing this. And it brings me to my lowest point of feeling depressed.

I'm not asking for anyone's approval or sympathy, but I wanted to set things straight. I mean, I call myself a Christian and look what I've been doing... I've been, pushin literally everyone away.. (I'm literally crying as I type this too) ... I mean idk about you, but if you overheard family members who you love so dearly say that if you were gone tht wouldn't care or miss you, it would hurt... Badly... I have no one to blame but the person I look in the mirror at everyday... God see right through me too... He knows I'm a weak person and that's why I often say I'm better than deserved because sure I can be a nice person or kind or whatever but that still doesn't negate the fact that I'm human and very capable of sinning just as anyone else does... But because I know better it's worse on me ...

Instead of taking advice from my parents about things I've been in this mode of I know what I'm doing an can handle it myself, foolishly did I think that I knew, when if I had taken the advice to start with, I might be better off in the long run.. (I'm prolly ranting, but I'm just typing now what's been on my mind and heart, sorry...) my siings used to look up to me... But because of my distrust and isolation in everything this is the outcome... I haven't seen one sister in almost 3yrs and I didn't have a good relationship with her not because it was just her fault, it was MY fault... I take fault fully for her leave even though I know she chose to leave... Last thing I want is to ruin the rest of my families relationship with me... And even ruin others relationships to me whethe it be an associate, friend, etc... I've had multiple people telling me to get up off my feet, but I've come to realize the more I try to fix things, the more "I" screw things up...

I didn't leave DDO or other things because of anyone but because of me... But just getting rid of things doesn't help either... Facing the problem is... Again it's not any of you, it's me, maybe you'll get it? Maybe you won't? Idk? But I just wanted to share this maybe not my personal life, but I Did anyways...

People say I'm a good person, but I often wonder, what are they seeing? My "goodness" (that I really don't have)? Or God's goodness flowing from my heart out? And if it's not the secon one, then I'm truly at a loss... All I want and ever want is God to be seen in me and through me... No more of JUST ME... "Just me" is what's killing me inside, the sin of my flesh... I don't want it! I just want to honor God! That's it! And I sometimes wish I didn't live on because I know what I'm capable of, but I was reading something today and it really made think... God permits all things to happen for a purpose and even if it seems painful or hard, doesn't mean I should give up, but keep pressing onward leaning to Christ and Christ Alone!

My dad always says, "sharing the Gospel with the world is good, but the minute you as a Christian forget it, your at a loss." And ya know what, I sometimes forget, not gonna lie. I need reminders just like everyone else. It's in my very nature to sin, but as my friend said to me yesterday, "at the end of the day it's up to you on what your gonna do, stay in your stunt or take what you've learned an move forward?" No more looking back and staying, moving forward to Christ and honor Him!

Sorry this is so long, but idk I really needed to get tho off my chest...
I understand if anyone is annoyed or upset with me I don't and won't blame you, but I have chosen to come back an will stay. Well, I will need to get up in about 3hrs so goodnight everyone. God bless.

Sincerely,
Marie (GCL)

P. S. If you have any questions or comments feel free to.

I may not be Christian but damn this made me tear up. God is oft forgiving Marie. :)
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 11:25:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Marie, you are an amazing person. God, I am sure, is absolutely proud of you. We all make mistakes because we're human. But He, in whatever form you believe Him to be, loves us. God is merciful, as we both know and I am sure He will be able to overlook these bad things that you think you've done because of the amazing person you are.

You say you don't know how we think you're a good person. We don't think, Marie. We KNOW. :P... When I contacted you after Mikal's interview, you were the third person I told about what happened, and the first I actually asked for advice from. Because you have a way about you, that makes people comfortable and happy, and give us hope sometimes.

You're human. We all make mistakes. But Robert Frost one summed up all he learnt about in life in three words, 'Life goes on.' We learn from those mistakes and move forward. It is what God would want us to do.

I think I can speak for not only myself but all of DDO by saying you're an amazing person and you've changed our lives so much. The advice you gave me was life-changing, though you may not know it. You are one of those three people that helped me back on my feet and I can't thank you enough.

Also, I have to thank God. Because He sent you to us. I'm so happy that you're staying. You make a great addition to DDO, no matter what anyone else says. You're the nail, that while sometimes overlooked, holds us together and we need you to stay sturdy and strong.

Aaand... so... I just realised I'm rambling on... *embarrassed* Will PM you further..

WELCOME BACK!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 11:36:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I wanted to make an apologetic announcement to my back and forth departure not just here but in other areas. It seems that even in my life, I've been doing the same, and what I like to call it is, "running from my problems"... Yes, it's true, I, even I, GCL have problems and sometimes don't know how to deal with them. So I shut down an unintentionally do to everyone else not even realizing it until I have bold ones confront me about it. I really thought that leaving and dropping everything would set things straight, but in the long run it hasn't because it hasn't been faced by me. This is takin great courage for me to do this because I was just gonna leave it be whih would he plainly messed up because I have somehow gained everyone's respect without asking an to dismiss that just because I can't handle my own problems is selfish of me and wrong. Again, it's not just here or there it's basically real life too that I've been doing this. And it brings me to my lowest point of feeling depressed.

I'm not asking for anyone's approval or sympathy, but I wanted to set things straight. I mean, I call myself a Christian and look what I've been doing... I've been, pushin literally everyone away.. (I'm literally crying as I type this too) ... I mean idk about you, but if you overheard family members who you love so dearly say that if you were gone tht wouldn't care or miss you, it would hurt... Badly... I have no one to blame but the person I look in the mirror at everyday... God see right through me too... He knows I'm a weak person and that's why I often say I'm better than deserved because sure I can be a nice person or kind or whatever but that still doesn't negate the fact that I'm human and very capable of sinning just as anyone else does... But because I know better it's worse on me ...

Instead of taking advice from my parents about things I've been in this mode of I know what I'm doing an can handle it myself, foolishly did I think that I knew, when if I had taken the advice to start with, I might be better off in the long run.. (I'm prolly ranting, but I'm just typing now what's been on my mind and heart, sorry...) my siings used to look up to me... But because of my distrust and isolation in everything this is the outcome... I haven't seen one sister in almost 3yrs and I didn't have a good relationship with her not because it was just her fault, it was MY fault... I take fault fully for her leave even though I know she chose to leave... Last thing I want is to ruin the rest of my families relationship with me... And even ruin others relationships to me whethe it be an associate, friend, etc... I've had multiple people telling me to get up off my feet, but I've come to realize the more I try to fix things, the more "I" screw things up...

I didn't leave DDO or other things because of anyone but because of me... But just getting rid of things doesn't help either... Facing the problem is... Again it's not any of you, it's me, maybe you'll get it? Maybe you won't? Idk? But I just wanted to share this maybe not my personal life, but I Did anyways...

People say I'm a good person, but I often wonder, what are they seeing? My "goodness" (that I really don't have)? Or God's goodness flowing from my heart out? And if it's not the secon one, then I'm truly at a loss... All I want and ever want is God to be seen in me and through me... No more of JUST ME... "Just me" is what's killing me inside, the sin of my flesh... I don't want it! I just want to honor God! That's it! And I sometimes wish I didn't live on because I know what I'm capable of, but I was reading something today and it really made think... God permits all things to happen for a purpose and even if it seems painful or hard, doesn't mean I should give up, but keep pressing onward leaning to Christ and Christ Alone!

My dad always says, "sharing the Gospel with the world is good, but the minute you as a Christian forget it, your at a loss." And ya know what, I sometimes forget, not gonna lie. I need reminders just like everyone else. It's in my very nature to sin, but as my friend said to me yesterday, "at the end of the day it's up to you on what your gonna do, stay in your stunt or take what you've learned an move forward?" No more looking back and staying, moving forward to Christ and honor Him!

Sorry this is so long, but idk I really needed to get tho off my chest...
I understand if anyone is annoyed or upset with me I don't and won't blame you, but I have chosen to come back an will stay. Well, I will need to get up in about 3hrs so goodnight everyone. God bless.

Sincerely,
Marie (GCL)

P. S. If you have any questions or comments feel free to.

You are a good person and we're happy to have you back.
Tsar of DDO
nayme
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:15:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Welcome back. I wish you didn't beat up on yourself so much, but I appreciate your honesty.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
nayme
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:21:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.

No sweetie, I'm not raging at God. I'm raging at myself.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:21:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:15:55 PM, philochristos wrote:
Welcome back. I wish you didn't beat up on yourself so much, but I appreciate your honesty.

Everyone keeps telling me that... I was at school today and my friend Ellijah said the same words to me...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
nayme
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:25:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:21:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.

No sweetie, I'm not raging at God. I'm raging at myself.

When I find myself doing that, what I tell myself is that if I can't forgive myself, how can I forgive anyone?
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:28:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:25:48 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:21:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.

No sweetie, I'm not raging at God. I'm raging at myself.

When I find myself doing that, what I tell myself is that if I can't forgive myself, how can I forgive anyone?

Although there's true sense in that, may not always be the case. I'm not at a self-loathing position so to speak more of disappointment in myself, but I've been God wisdom and see that in looking to Him rather than my circumstances brings much deeper peace tan anything else. If that makes sense?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:32:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 1:41:28 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

You don't sin. You commit humanly acts that we label as right or wrong according to personal values that we possess. It is merely indicative that you are indeed human. A cognitive entity capable of decisions.

This is merely my opinion, and my intentions are not to instigate a debate, but I can tentatively infer that religion and your belief in God appears to be obfuscating your life.

I anticipate that you resolve your distress.

Go away
nayme
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:38:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:28:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:25:48 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:21:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.

No sweetie, I'm not raging at God. I'm raging at myself.

When I find myself doing that, what I tell myself is that if I can't forgive myself, how can I forgive anyone?

Although there's true sense in that, may not always be the case. I'm not at a self-loathing position so to speak more of disappointment in myself, but I've been God wisdom and see that in looking to Him rather than my circumstances brings much deeper peace tan anything else. If that makes sense?

If it really brings peace, you wouldn't be raging. I think you have it backwards. God is the one making you angry.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:38:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:38:32 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:28:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:25:48 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:21:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 6:16:52 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:46:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/10/2014 5:14:25 PM, nayme wrote:
At 6/10/2014 1:15:27 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Well, this is a message/post to all of whom care,

I have a rap for you, it's from God.

I get it, but that's kinda rude :/
Do I know you??

No, but I don't get why you are raging at God? Like I get that you're mad with family and stuff.

No sweetie, I'm not raging at God. I'm raging at myself.

When I find myself doing that, what I tell myself is that if I can't forgive myself, how can I forgive anyone?

Although there's true sense in that, may not always be the case. I'm not at a self-loathing position so to speak more of disappointment in myself, but I've been God wisdom and see that in looking to Him rather than my circumstances brings much deeper peace tan anything else. If that makes sense?

If it really brings peace, you wouldn't be raging. I think you have it backwards. God is the one making you angry.

God doesn't make anyone angry nor do people make anyone angry. People get angry because they choose to be angry because of their own heart heart. But thank you for your concern anyways. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:00:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 8:49:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:


http://www.researchismagic.org...

Thank you :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:16:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 8:49:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:


http://www.researchismagic.org...

http://i.imgur.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:18:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey! Welcome back, GodChooseslife!!

Don't feel bad. Those things happen to all of us!!

I'm glad to see you've returned!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:18:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 9:11:28 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 8:49:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

http://www.researchismagic.org...

I still don't know where you guys get all these gifs lol.

lol, one place is reaction gif (just do a google search for "reaction gif") or search for "[what you want] gif" and go to the images section (thats what I do for the MLP stuff).

Like searching for "MLP anti hate gif"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:23:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 9:14:22 PM, Crescendo wrote:
Somehow I get the feeling that GCL isn't actually 21.

Why because I admit I have problems and admit it??
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
progressivedem22
Posts: 1,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:24:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 9:18:53 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/10/2014 9:11:28 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 8:49:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

http://www.researchismagic.org...

I still don't know where you guys get all these gifs lol.

lol, one place is reaction gif (just do a google search for "reaction gif") or search for "[what you want] gif" and go to the images section (thats what I do for the MLP stuff).

Like searching for "MLP anti hate gif"

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info!
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:31:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This post epitomizes the goodness we all see in you, GCL. Welcome back :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:32:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 9:31:31 PM, bsh1 wrote:
This post epitomizes the goodness we all see in you, GCL. Welcome back :)
Tsar of DDO