Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

In the name of Forgiveness!

Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:31:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

We did this with Zaroette.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:34:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:31:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

We did this with Zaroette.

Oh my bad then! :p
Someone told me that bans are absolutely permanent and I was just thinking that maybe, you know, there should be some thingy magigy like first time ban for a month, second time 3 months and then maybe 3rd time can be permanent, or something like that. But as you pointed out I was wrong, obviously people get forgiven. :P I was just curious.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:35:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Acknowledgement of wronging must precede forgiveness. The reason that those who aren't forgiven, aren't, is because they maintain that they did nothing wrong.
Tsar of DDO
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:38:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:35:21 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Acknowledgement of wronging must precede forgiveness. The reason that those who aren't forgiven, aren't, is because they maintain that they did nothing wrong.

Isn't it funny that as soon as bsh1 writes YYW follows.....o.O :P
In any case I do agree to that, one should be forgiven however they should acknowledge their fault first, though that is often very insulting for people, makes it hard for them to do that. But I get your point, your absolutely right stuff like bullying or abusing needs to be stopped instantly.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:44:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:38:08 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:35:21 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Acknowledgement of wronging must precede forgiveness. The reason that those who aren't forgiven, aren't, is because they maintain that they did nothing wrong.

Isn't it funny that as soon as bsh1 writes YYW follows.....o.O :P

Where he goes, I go.

In any case I do agree to that, one should be forgiven however they should acknowledge their fault first, though that is often very insulting for people, makes it hard for them to do that. But I get your point, your absolutely right stuff like bullying or abusing needs to be stopped instantly.

Good book choice, by the way... in your signature.
Tsar of DDO
Geogeer
Posts: 4,276
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:48:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Contrition is part of forgiveness.
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:48:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:44:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:38:08 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:35:21 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Acknowledgement of wronging must precede forgiveness. The reason that those who aren't forgiven, aren't, is because they maintain that they did nothing wrong.

Isn't it funny that as soon as bsh1 writes YYW follows.....o.O :P

Where he goes, I go.

In any case I do agree to that, one should be forgiven however they should acknowledge their fault first, though that is often very insulting for people, makes it hard for them to do that. But I get your point, your absolutely right stuff like bullying or abusing needs to be stopped instantly.

Good book choice, by the way... in your signature.

Thanks! I am just reaching the climax where Ivan has become withdrawn, Elder Zosima is dying and Aleksey is conflicted regarding what to do. The way Dostoevsky adds his subtle sub sets like the boy biting Aleksey's hand and Aleksey being conflicted with his feelings towards love, his father, his loyalty to his brother. I cannot put the book down. It is beautiful. I plan to read The Idiot next.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 3:51:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:44:17 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:38:08 PM, Ajab wrote:

Isn't it funny that as soon as bsh1 writes YYW follows.....o.O :P

Where he goes, I go.

And vice versa :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:48:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

I never knew this o___O
I'm back (ish).
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:36:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

0.0 .... How could you get banned?!

I wish I was on DDO to know what happened....

I think that must have been in an alternative universe or something...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:22:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

Wtf?! You got banned?!?!

Maybe that explains that earthquake...
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:33:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 5:36:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

0.0 .... How could you get banned?!

I wish I was on DDO to know what happened....


I think that must have been in an alternative universe or something...

@ESocial & Envisage
She left her account to some guy who misused it.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:52:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:33:18 AM, Ajab wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:36:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

0.0 .... How could you get banned?!

I wish I was on DDO to know what happened....


I think that must have been in an alternative universe or something...

@ESocial & Envisage
She left her account to some guy who misused it.

Oh okay... how did he get her password?!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:54:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:52:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/12/2014 6:33:18 AM, Ajab wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:36:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

0.0 .... How could you get banned?!

I wish I was on DDO to know what happened....


I think that must have been in an alternative universe or something...

@ESocial & Envisage
She left her account to some guy who misused it.

Oh okay... how did he get her password?!

If my understanding is correct she gave it to him but only to like monitor her account not actively use it.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 7:59:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:22:18 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

Wtf?! You got banned?!?!

Maybe that explains that earthquake...

I was a new member and I stupidly give aperion my password :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:00:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 1:48:31 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

I never knew this o___O

You didn't? Well check the link out.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:00:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

I suppose it depends, and I think it all depends on why one is banned.
I don't think trolls that are banned and make new accounts are banned simply because they are new, and people are weary of them, since they are trolls. (and, often, the new account is within a month of banishment, so not much changes in such a short amount of time)
Plus, trolls aren't banned simply for being trolls, they are banned because, I'm assuming, they offended people, and those people are not going to be so quick to forgive.

Then, there are the perma-banned folks, that I only know of two, and I think both were due to hacking personal information. That is not cool, and even if it was an issue of being an impulsive teen, it is not worth the liability or risk to allow them another chance for such an egregious rule break.
My work here is, finally, done.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:01:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 5:36:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/11/2014 4:23:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/11/2014 3:24:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
I have realized a lot of people get banned from DDO, and each one gets banned for the right reasons. The amount of people I saw did deserve it. However I have noticed they are never forgive, at the expense of sounding rude, do you not think if someone apologizes and makes a new account they should be forgiven, I mean a lot of people who were banned were young people, and young people are often well young. :P I am sure that they would learn to keep to the rules eventually and that forgiving people will bring a more close family feel to DDO, please correct me if I am wrong.

Believe it or not, my first DDO account (sola.gratia) was banned do to a mess that was misunderstood but it was my fault too. I've been using debate.org for about more than what my current ddo account says now. (1-2yrs). http://www.debate.org... <-- there's the proof for that whole mess to my old sola.gratia account.. And also I had another account called TULIP which I had asked AirMax to delete, but don't remember why though? Anyhow, The point of my sharing this was cause to show that there are people who get second chances if they're genuine as even I got a second chance... But those who just create accounts and troll and spam, well, there's not really any genuinety there from them, now is there? nope.. :( sadly... I wish though that I could help them be genuine in changing that, but I can't.,. Anyhow, hope this answers your questions.. and sorry for my "long" ranting LOL. :P

0.0 .... How could you get banned?!

I wish I was on DDO to know what happened....


I think that must have been in an alternative universe or something...
I dumbly gave my password to aperion because as anew member I didn't know it was wrong to do and thought he was helping me but he wasn't.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad