Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

So who all is....

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:17:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
running in the election again? I know some people jumped in, but who is actually running?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:23:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 1:17:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
running in the election again? I know some people jumped in, but who is actually running?

blade
daytona
bullish

etc and so forth
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:26:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Daytona dropped out, I believe. To my knowledge, here are the candidates:

Blade/Bsh1
Bullish/Subutai
Crypto/MD

The last two are running a troll campaign, and Subutai I *think* is Bullish's runningmate, though you'll need to verify with him. And, that's all folks...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 11:58:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 1:26:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Daytona dropped out, I believe. To my knowledge, here are the candidates:

Blade/Bsh1
Bullish/Subutai
Crypto/MD

The last two are running a troll campaign, and Subutai I *think* is Bullish's runningmate, though you'll need to verify with him. And, that's all folks...

As far as I know Bullish is serious about being president.
Nolite Timere
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:54:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 11:58:50 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/12/2014 1:26:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Daytona dropped out, I believe. To my knowledge, here are the candidates:

Blade/Bsh1
Bullish/Subutai
Crypto/MD

The last two are running a troll campaign, and Subutai I *think* is Bullish's runningmate, though you'll need to verify with him. And, that's all folks...

As far as I know Bullish is serious about being president.

don't forget me and larztheloser!!!
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:16:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 12:54:52 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 6/12/2014 11:58:50 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/12/2014 1:26:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Daytona dropped out, I believe. To my knowledge, here are the candidates:

Blade/Bsh1
Bullish/Subutai
Crypto/MD

The last two are running a troll campaign, and Subutai I *think* is Bullish's runningmate, though you'll need to verify with him. And, that's all folks...

As far as I know Bullish is serious about being president.

don't forget me and larztheloser!!!

That'd be highly disturbing.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...