Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Live DnD Link

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:32:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry it was drowned out in the other thread https://plus.google.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:00:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 5:32:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sorry it was drowned out in the other thread https://plus.google.com...

It was all you fault
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:01:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:00:57 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:32:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sorry it was drowned out in the other thread https://plus.google.com...

It was all you fault

-_- No! You called me "smalls"
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:02:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:01:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/12/2014 6:00:57 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:32:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sorry it was drowned out in the other thread https://plus.google.com...

It was all you fault

-_- No! You called me "smalls"

. :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:08:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 6:02:41 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/12/2014 6:01:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/12/2014 6:00:57 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:32:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sorry it was drowned out in the other thread https://plus.google.com...

It was all you fault
: :
-_- No! You called me "smalls"

. :p

0.0 You have three eyes gasp
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.