Jump to topic:

Where I'm at

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:50:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just wanted to let everyone know where I'm at.

So I finished highschool and now I'm working doing landscaping. It gets pretty tiring sometimes (my back and knees are already killing me), and I'm usually busy doing stuff in the evening. So my time on DDO has been cut back greatly. I'm still around, just my activity is going to be greatly reduced from what it used to be. I have a couple of debates I hope to get the time to vote on, but we'll see. I might also poke around the philosophy forum.

Stay classy, DDO.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:53:08 PM
At 6/12/2014 8:50:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

So I finished highschool and now I'm working doing landscaping. It gets pretty tiring sometimes (my back and knees are already killing me), and I'm usually busy doing stuff in the evening. So my time on DDO has been cut back greatly. I'm still around, just my activity is going to be greatly reduced from what it used to be. I have a couple of debates I hope to get the time to vote on, but we'll see. I might also poke around the philosophy forum.

Stay classy, DDO.

*pssst!*

-p
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:07:54 PM
I'm just leaving Missuola and enjoying a thunderstorm. That's where I'm at.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 10:13:47 PM
At 6/12/2014 8:50:32 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Stay classy, DDO.

): and my classes and exams just finished so I'm no longer classy...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.