Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Official Congrats to Eddie

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 8:12:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 7:46:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I get the presidents job (Not much), but what the hell does the VP do?

just help as much as possible
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 8:37:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 7:46:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I get the presidents job (Not much), but what the hell does the VP do?

We (DDO) make this up as we go along.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 8:48:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks for the congrats and for the votes! Thanks to our competitors for a great, cordial race. I know Blade'll do a fantastic job, and that I will awkward work my hardest for DDO.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 8:50:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 8:48:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thanks for the congrats and for the votes! Thanks to our competitors for a great, cordial race. I know Blade'll do a fantastic job, and that I will awkward work my hardest for DDO.

Awkward...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 9:40:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 8:48:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thanks for the congrats and for the votes! Thanks to our competitors for a great, cordial race. I know Blade'll do a fantastic job, and that I will awkward work my hardest for DDO.

O.O awkward?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:39:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 8:50:21 PM, kbub wrote:
At 6/14/2014 8:48:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thanks for the congrats and for the votes! Thanks to our competitors for a great, cordial race. I know Blade'll do a fantastic job, and that I will awkward work my hardest for DDO.

Awkward...

LMFAO! :)

*Correction - always
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:53:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:39:34 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 8:50:21 PM, kbub wrote:
At 6/14/2014 8:48:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thanks for the congrats and for the votes! Thanks to our competitors for a great, cordial race. I know Blade'll do a fantastic job, and that I will awkward work my hardest for DDO.

Awkward...

LMFAO! :)

*Correction - always

One would hope. LOL.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 3:02:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

I must be getting tired. I thought this said eddie and brain...

What are we going to do tonight Brain?

The same thing we do every night Eddie, try and take over DDO!

https://www.youtube.com...

Anyways congrats!
2-D
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 7:14:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 3:02:15 AM, Geogeer wrote:
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

I must be getting tired. I thought this said eddie and brain...

What are we going to do tonight Brain?

The same thing we do every night Eddie, try and take over DDO!

https://www.youtube.com...

Anyways congrats!

Best of luck herding the cats!
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 7:33:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

great job guys, you will make an amazing president and VP combo.

Soooo can I cuss in forums now??
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 8:23:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 7:33:54 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

great job guys, you will make an amazing president and VP combo.

Soooo can I cuss in forums now??

Of course you can. You'll still get banned, though.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 9:35:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 8:23:16 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 6/15/2014 7:33:54 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

great job guys, you will make an amazing president and VP combo.

Soooo can I cuss in forums now??

Of course you can. You'll still get banned, though.
Fvck yeah!
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 11:23:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 9:35:07 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/15/2014 8:23:16 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 6/15/2014 7:33:54 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 7:40:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
To eddie and brian

great job guys, you will make an amazing president and VP combo.

Soooo can I cuss in forums now??

Of course you can. You'll still get banned, though.
Fvck yeah! <----

Now that's what I'm talking about.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me