Jump to topic:

DDO Project Exodus : Prologue

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 2:38:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In the not too distant future, earth has begun to exhaust all of its natural resources. Global warming turned out to be a fact, and the polar ice caps melted engulfing most of the world in water. Food, clean water, and fuel are of high demand. The world has devolved into anarchy. To save what is left of humanity, an organization was formed named WEI (the world exodus infinitive). The WEI is headed out of the Swiss Alps. The irony of this is that it is not even run by the Swiss. The Japanese, Americans, and what is left of Germany have all clustered together near the bottom of the Alps in one of the 3 last remaining strong holds on earth. Nearly all of Japan was sunk after the effects of the Ice Caps. The Americas were nuked by Pakistan, and is a barren wasteland. Germany migrated to the alps as a last effort of defense and upon negations with Japan and America, all 3 nations decided to set up base there. This is the head of the WEI, and the stronghold and civilization lies deep within the alps and all around the alps. This is not one giant city so don"t misunderstand. There are hundreds of smaller villages and cities in the alps with the main city being under Monte Rosa or (Dufourspitze). This is the highest point in the Alps and the WEI shuttles lie at the top of the mountain. The shuttles leave daily in an effort to take people to Eon or Planet X. That is the two names people have given the planet where earth is going to be recolonized.

The other two major strongholds lie in Russia and Pakistan. These 2 strongholds have no desire to work out terms with anybody, and are still in denial about the state of the earth. They are trying to wipe out everything that opposes them and gain mass control over earth. Russia and Pakistan used all of their nukes in the Great War, and are limited to basic military combat now. They are always sending their people to the other strongholds trying to capture them with failed results.

This is why most people have turned to the Alliance and the WEI. They are trying their best to work together to recolonize earth. They have already launched 3,000 shuttles to Eon and have set up 3 or 4 bases on the planet. Contact is hard, but manageable. There are only certain spots in eon where earth can contact the inhabitants that are recolonizing the planet. It is dangerous days, but earth and its inhabitants are not lying down, they are fighting back. They are looking for a new planet to live on, and they are achieving their goal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The crowd was quite as the man stepped out on the stage. He had glasses and short black hair. He was adorned in a scientist cloak, but underneath the brief outline of a military uniform could be seen. One man let out a scream

"Airmax, it"s him" " Man

It was airmax, the man few had seen and others had dreamed about. When the WEI formed Japan, Germany, and America had to pick a leader for the project, and they decided on Airmax. He use to serve as the secretary of defense for the Americas, and had vital skills in leadership that were required in such a time. He spends most of his days working on the shuttle bay and managing project exodus. He is not seen too often by the public, but when he does show himself it is a rare treat.

He spoke up

"Today is the day we go live with project Exodus. Don"t misunderstand me when I say this, because project exodus has been happening over the past 10 years every single day. Every shuttle that was sent to Eon and every person that stepped foot on Eon is a part of this operation. Today however we release the corner stone of the plan. 4 people that have been deemed worthy have been selected and will be sent to Eon to help recolonize the planet. They are the best in the world at what they do, and this is a vital part of the plan. With their help and efforts we will speed up shuttle bay efforts and try to double the amount of people that are being sent to Eon on a day to day basis.
That is not why I am standing here though. We have been searching for quite some time for a place that could be the capital of Eon. The environments are like none other, and have severe extremes. It is 3 times as cold, and 3 times as hot in some places. When it rains, it rains for days and does not stop. That is one of the major differences from earth. We have recently found a place in between a line of mountains, where the environment is stabilized. It is near an ocean on the planet which we can use for trade between colonies, and it has river access as well. It is shielded by both the mountains and the forest, and in addition to this most of the environment is safe. We are already starting to build the capital there. " " Airmax

The crowd roared with excitement.

One man yelled out

"Does that mean we all have the chance to go? We won"t die on earth " we won"t die from starvation anymore?" "man

Airmax waved his hand for the crowd to be silent

"Yes most of you will have the chance to go. We are expediting shuttle procedures and trying to speed up the entire process and increase speed in deliveries. I am hoping within the next 5 " 10 years everyone that calls the WEI its home will be there. As I said we have 4 people heading there now that will lead the efforts of colonization, and they were specifically chosen for this task.

With their help the future looks bright" " Airmax

The Crowd was standing, yelling, and applauding with all their might

Airmax once again motioned for them to be quiet.

"Let me tell you about the people we chose to help lead the efforts of colonization. Their names are YYW, Thett3, Roy, and Bluesteel. Each one has something that is vital to making this mission work. They are the best. It"s a long story but here it goes. They were chosen because "." - Airmax
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 2:34:11 PM
At 6/15/2014 2:38:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
In the not too distant future, earth has begun to exhaust all of its natural resources. Global warming turned out to be a fact, and the polar ice caps melted engulfing most of the world in water. Food, clean water, and fuel are of high demand. The world has devolved into anarchy. To save what is left of humanity, an organization was formed named WEI (the world exodus infinitive). The WEI is headed out of the Swiss Alps. The irony of this is that it is not even run by the Swiss. The Japanese, Americans, and what is left of Germany have all clustered together near the bottom of the Alps in one of the 3 last remaining strong holds on earth. Nearly all of Japan was sunk after the effects of the Ice Caps. The Americas were nuked by Pakistan, and is a barren wasteland. Germany migrated to the alps as a last effort of defense and upon negations with Japan and America, all 3 nations decided to set up base there. This is the head of the WEI, and the stronghold and civilization lies deep within the alps and all around the alps. This is not one giant city so don"t misunderstand. There are hundreds of smaller villages and cities in the alps with the main city being under Monte Rosa or (Dufourspitze). This is the highest point in the Alps and the WEI shuttles lie at the top of the mountain. The shuttles leave daily in an effort to take people to Eon or Planet X. That is the two names people have given the planet where earth is going to be recolonized.

The other two major strongholds lie in Russia and Pakistan. These 2 strongholds have no desire to work out terms with anybody, and are still in denial about the state of the earth. They are trying to wipe out everything that opposes them and gain mass control over earth. Russia and Pakistan used all of their nukes in the Great War, and are limited to basic military combat now. They are always sending their people to the other strongholds trying to capture them with failed results.

This is why most people have turned to the Alliance and the WEI. They are trying their best to work together to recolonize earth. They have already launched 3,000 shuttles to Eon and have set up 3 or 4 bases on the planet. Contact is hard, but manageable. There are only certain spots in eon where earth can contact the inhabitants that are recolonizing the planet. It is dangerous days, but earth and its inhabitants are not lying down, they are fighting back. They are looking for a new planet to live on, and they are achieving their goal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The crowd was quite as the man stepped out on the stage. He had glasses and short black hair. He was adorned in a scientist cloak, but underneath the brief outline of a military uniform could be seen. One man let out a scream

"Airmax, it"s him" " Man

It was airmax, the man few had seen and others had dreamed about. When the WEI formed Japan, Germany, and America had to pick a leader for the project, and they decided on Airmax. He use to serve as the secretary of defense for the Americas, and had vital skills in leadership that were required in such a time. He spends most of his days working on the shuttle bay and managing project exodus. He is not seen too often by the public, but when he does show himself it is a rare treat.

He spoke up

"Today is the day we go live with project Exodus. Don"t misunderstand me when I say this, because project exodus has been happening over the past 10 years every single day. Every shuttle that was sent to Eon and every person that stepped foot on Eon is a part of this operation. Today however we release the corner stone of the plan. 4 people that have been deemed worthy have been selected and will be sent to Eon to help recolonize the planet. They are the best in the world at what they do, and this is a vital part of the plan. With their help and efforts we will speed up shuttle bay efforts and try to double the amount of people that are being sent to Eon on a day to day basis.
That is not why I am standing here though. We have been searching for quite some time for a place that could be the capital of Eon. The environments are like none other, and have severe extremes. It is 3 times as cold, and 3 times as hot in some places. When it rains, it rains for days and does not stop. That is one of the major differences from earth. We have recently found a place in between a line of mountains, where the environment is stabilized. It is near an ocean on the planet which we can use for trade between colonies, and it has river access as well. It is shielded by both the mountains and the forest, and in addition to this most of the environment is safe. We are already starting to build the capital there. " " Airmax

The crowd roared with excitement.

One man yelled out

"Does that mean we all have the chance to go? We won"t die on earth " we won"t die from starvation anymore?" "man

Airmax waved his hand for the crowd to be silent

"Yes most of you will have the chance to go. We are expediting shuttle procedures and trying to speed up the entire process and increase speed in deliveries. I am hoping within the next 5 " 10 years everyone that calls the WEI its home will be there. As I said we have 4 people heading there now that will lead the efforts of colonization, and they were specifically chosen for this task.

With their help the future looks bright" " Airmax

The Crowd was standing, yelling, and applauding with all their might

Airmax once again motioned for them to be quiet.

"Let me tell you about the people we chose to help lead the efforts of colonization. Their names are YYW, Thett3, Roy, and Bluesteel. Each one has something that is vital to making this mission work. They are the best. It"s a long story but here it goes. They were chosen because "." - Airmax

awesome! and make me a part of it later :P
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 2:43:13 PM
*thumbs up*

Are you discontinuing your other story then?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 3:03:11 PM
At 6/16/2014 3:01:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/16/2014 2:43:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*thumbs up*

Are you discontinuing your other story then?

ya

Max is also writing this, right?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 3:17:25 PM
I bet I'll be president of Pakistan.

And really? You think Pakistan will last longer than India? Also, what happened to China?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 4:03:49 PM
At 6/16/2014 3:17:25 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

And really? You think Pakistan will last longer than India? Also, what happened to China?

It got nuked, didn't you read the story?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2014 4:30:38 PM
At 6/16/2014 4:03:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 6/16/2014 3:17:25 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

It got nuked, didn't you read the story?

It said nothing about India and China, in the story. And both China and India have WAY more nukes than Pakistan, so I would think they would win a nuclear war.
#FeeltheFreezerBern