Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Welcome a New Member!

LevChernyi
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 9:54:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:51:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A friend from facebook. He should post right down there.

Give a warm welcome.

Give tips.

hi.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 9:55:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:51:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A friend from facebook. He should post right down there.

Give a warm welcome.

Give tips.

No.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:01:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:58:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. ^_^

So I'm curious. Which kind of Anarchist are you? A collectivist Anarchist of an individualist Anarchist?

"Beliefs:Anarchism. Idividual freedom, Anarcho-Objectivism, the free market, The free association of individuals."

I'm pretty sure he is an individualist anarchist. Also an Objectivist.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:04:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:55:09 PM, Nags wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:51:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A friend from facebook. He should post right down there.

Give a warm welcome.

Give tips.

No.

And by that, I mean that FREEDO should have brought another Felicia, not a "he".

Welcome, though.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:06:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:54:57 PM, LevChernyi wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:51:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A friend from facebook. He should post right down there.

Give a warm welcome.

Give tips.

hi.

VOTE LIBERTY!!!!
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:08:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 10:01:53 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:58:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. ^_^

So I'm curious. Which kind of Anarchist are you? A collectivist Anarchist of an individualist Anarchist?

"Beliefs:Anarchism. Idividual freedom, Anarcho-Objectivism, the free market, The free association of individuals."

I'm pretty sure he is an individualist anarchist. Also an Objectivist.

Not another one of those! D: lol jk. We welcome everybody.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:09:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 10:08:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/16/2010 10:01:53 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:58:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. ^_^

So I'm curious. Which kind of Anarchist are you? A collectivist Anarchist of an individualist Anarchist?

"Beliefs:Anarchism. Idividual freedom, Anarcho-Objectivism, the free market, The free association of individuals."

I'm pretty sure he is an individualist anarchist. Also an Objectivist.

Not another one of those! D: lol jk. We welcome everybody.

...Really?
kfc
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:14:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:54:57 PM, LevChernyi wrote:
hi.

Yo. Welcome to DDO. I'm a Canadian Liberal. I'll probably be one of your vocal critics on here, if you're here long enough and contribute enough. Happy to see you.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 10:48:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:55:09 PM, Nags wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:51:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A friend from facebook. He should post right down there.

Give a warm welcome.

Give tips.

No.

Ditto.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 11:03:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 9:54:57 PM, LevChernyi wrote:

hi

are you russian?

are a pscyhopath?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 12:16:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 10:01:53 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 2/16/2010 9:58:25 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. ^_^

So I'm curious. Which kind of Anarchist are you? A collectivist Anarchist of an individualist Anarchist?

"Beliefs:Anarchism. Idividual freedom, Anarcho-Objectivism, the free market, The free association of individuals."

I'm pretty sure he is an individualist anarchist. Also an Objectivist.

Anarcho objectivism would be a contradiction. :P
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 12:18:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/17/2010 12:15:41 AM, Puck wrote:
What happened to the last one? Run her off?

Surprisingly, she's online frequently (Last Online: 1 hour ago) I figured she'd have been inactive by now.

http://www.debate.org...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 12:21:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/17/2010 12:18:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/17/2010 12:15:41 AM, Puck wrote:
What happened to the last one? Run her off?

Surprisingly, she's online frequently (Last Online: 1 hour ago) I figured she'd have been inactive by now.

http://www.debate.org...

She is inactive. She's been here 2 weeks and done 1 debate, and only a hand full of posts.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 12:27:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Haha, ok. Nevermind then. I never paid much attention to it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 12:43:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/17/2010 12:27:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Haha, ok. Nevermind then. I never paid much attention to it.

Only one guy did, I think that probably relates to the whole running off thing again though. ^^
alyssa_16
Posts: 97
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 1:05:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/17/2010 12:43:22 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/17/2010 12:27:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Haha, ok. Nevermind then. I never paid much attention to it.

Only one guy did, I think that probably relates to the whole running off thing again though. ^^

hi i am kinda new too and i suck at debating but i do not care lol i like it here i think you will to :)
you took me back to the time we had had our very first fight the slamming of doors in stead of a kiss good night you stayed out side all night a few years have come and gone and we were sitting at our favorite spot in town and you looked at me got down on one knee your momma cryed and so did my daddy, i said yes !!we went home were we met 10 years ago after all this time you and me WOW!! I never would have guessed i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 1:36:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh great, another anarchist *rolls eyes*.

But seriously welcome to the site!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:22:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 10:04:48 PM, Nags wrote:
And by that, I mean that FREEDO should have brought another Felicia, not a "he".

Welcome, though.

Yes, FREEDO, bring another Felicia.