Jump to topic:

DDO: The Highlands

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:32:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I saw everyone was doing fan fictions, looked like fun, so here I am giving it a go. The story starts in a brutal war torn place, called the highlands. A large hilly valley in a isolated African nation known as Rlwana. Corrupt president --- (Based off of Hillary Clinton) sends a group of American Green Berets, known as the Wolf Pack, deep in the Highlands to assassinate a ex colonel, known by the locals as the Lion of Tigray.

The Green berets get isolated from American communications, and soon get entangled in a lengthy civil war, involving human trafficking, tribalism, and dirty politics. The ficition will have a more serious tone than some of the others, but I hope that makes it more memorable.

President

-

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

-

-

Government

-

-

Rebels

-

-

Major influences come from Apocalypse Now, and several real world conflicts involving the Egyptian Suez rebellion, and the Sudan genocidal Nuer party. Please sign up, and I think you'll find it enjoyable.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:40:20 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:32:58 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I saw everyone was doing fan fictions, looked like fun, so here I am giving it a go. The story starts in a brutal war torn place, called the highlands. A large hilly valley in a isolated African nation known as Rlwana. Corrupt president --- (Based off of Hillary Clinton) sends a group of American Green Berets, known as the Wolf Pack, deep in the Highlands to assassinate a ex colonel, known by the locals as the Lion of Tigray.

The Green berets get isolated from American communications, and soon get entangled in a lengthy civil war, involving human trafficking, tribalism, and dirty politics. The ficition will have a more serious tone than some of the others, but I hope that makes it more memorable.

President
Daytonanerd
-

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

-

-

Government

-

-

Rebels

-

-

Major influences come from Apocalypse Now, and several real world conflicts involving the Egyptian Suez rebellion, and the Sudan genocidal Nuer party. Please sign up, and I think you'll find it enjoyable.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:40:58 PM
So its politically based? If I'm understanding it correctly?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:41:05 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:40:20 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

-

-

Government

-

-

Rebels

-

-

How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:41:39 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:40:58 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Not really. It's based off of a real conflict though
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:42:22 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:41:39 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Hmmmm, I guess sign me up. I've kinda been signing up to everyone's stories these days. Should be interesting to read.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:43:06 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:41:05 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

- God Chooses Life

-

Government

-

-

Rebels

-

-

How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:43:34 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:42:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Hmmmm, I guess sign me up. I've kinda been signing up to everyone's stories these days. Should be interesting to read.

Lol, I think you might like your role..........
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:46:15 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:43:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Interestingly, I seriously was looking at that position you put me signed up in. So we shall sees... :) thanks!
"Good Times" ~ Max
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:47:09 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Interestingly, I seriously was looking at that position you put me signed up in. So we shall sees... :) thanks!

By signing up, you're agreeing that I can depict you how I please.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:47:40 PM

President

-

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

-

-

Government

-Kc1999

-

Rebels

-

-

#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:47:51 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:47:09 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 6/20/2014 11:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

By signing up, you're agreeing that I can depict you how I please.

I suppose so... I don't like the sound of that though... LOL Be nice hahaha!
"Good Times" ~ Max
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:48:42 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:43:06 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

-

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

- God Chooses Life

-

Government

- Krit

-

Rebels

-

-

How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:50:49 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:47:51 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of Pious Shaman of the Nikki tribe. Claims to have spiritual connections with god, and war must be waged against the Wani Tribe to appease him. I might make your tribe the cannibals, but I haven't decided yet.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:51:51 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:50:49 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of Pious Shaman of the Nikki tribe. Claims to have spiritual connections with god, and war must be waged against the Wani Tribe to appease him. I might make your tribe the cannibals, but I haven't decided yet.

wow... that's interesting...
"Good Times" ~ Max
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:53:53 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:51:51 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Unfortunately, you might cannibalize someone
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:55:50 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:53:53 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 6/20/2014 11:51:51 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Unfortunately, you might cannibalize someone

Ew!!! okay, um, I just might throw up then...
"Good Times" ~ Max
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:56:30 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:48:42 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

- BoT (Wolfblade, reporting for duty)

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

- God Chooses Life

-

Government

- Krit

-

Rebels

-

-

Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 12:04:26 AM
Wolfblade? Alright, I needed a drunk squad leader, who lost his family in a fire, to commit all the morally grey choices in the story.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 12:29:28 AM
At 6/21/2014 12:04:26 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Wolfblade? Alright, I needed a drunk squad leader, who lost his family in a fire, to commit all the morally grey choices in the story.

That sounds perfect for me!! Preferred drink: Moonshine or Whiskey.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
orangemayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 8:43:17 AM
At 6/20/2014 11:56:30 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

- God Chooses Life

-

Government

- Krit

- orangemayhem

Rebels

-

-

I'm back (ish).
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 6:10:05 PM
Make sure it also involves a conflict between two local tribes: the Jifs and the Pops.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 11:01:01 PM
At 6/21/2014 6:10:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Make sure it also involves a conflict between two local tribes: the Jifs and the Pops.

Can you please not do this?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 11:01:31 PM
At 6/21/2014 11:01:01 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 6/21/2014 6:10:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Can you please not do this?

No problem, Jifpop.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 11:01:50 PM
At 6/21/2014 8:43:17 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
At 6/20/2014 11:56:30 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

President

- Daytonanerd

Green Berets

-

-

Wina Tribe

-

-

Nicki Tribe

- God Chooses Life

-

Government

- Krit

- orangemayhem

Rebels

- Logicallunatic, IE, Rational Madman

-

How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8