Jump to topic:

DDO needs updated saving feature

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2014 7:37:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, for the tenth time now I have written a debate, just to accidentally highlight and delete it right before its submitted. I'm very ticked, and it bewilders me how bad the saving feature on this site are.

To save a debate, you need to press review, and then click return to debate. If you exit out of it, it's gone forever. It really is just amazingly frustrating.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2014 7:41:53 PM
At 6/22/2014 7:37:06 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Well, for the tenth time now I have written a debate, just to accidentally highlight and delete it right before its submitted. I'm very ticked, and it bewilders me how bad the saving feature on this site are.

To save a debate, you need to press review, and then click return to debate. If you exit out of it, it's gone forever. It really is just amazingly frustrating.

I agree. DDO used to have a good saving feature that saved your argument about most every minute, but it hasn't worked in over a year. Try writing your arguments on a word document.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 4:11:56 PM

just to accidentally highlight and delete it right before its submitted.

If you accidentally delete the debate after highlighting it, you know that you could press control + z, right?
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 4:12:37 PM
At 6/23/2014 4:11:56 PM, GOP wrote:

If you accidentally delete the debate after highlighting it, you know that you could press control + z, right?

That would of saved me about a dozen arguments
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 4:13:37 PM
At 6/23/2014 4:12:37 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 6/23/2014 4:11:56 PM, GOP wrote:

That would of saved me about a dozen arguments

Yeah. Well, now you know what to do.