Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:03:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have had many comments and answers on polls "submitted for moderation."
Examples:
Comment: 50% English +50% German = 100% American
And just now I tried to add the answer "1776" to a time-period poll.

What is wrong with them? Will I have privileges removed because I have had this happen a lot? I don't know why. I also saw an answer added to a poll that was saying the "F-word" minus one letter, but I have had nothing of the sort in my posts, but they don't go up. I don't see the rhyme or reason to this.
I'm just worried I will receive some sort of consequence for the amount of moderation I have been experiencing. Any help?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:32:44 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:03:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Examples:

What is wrong with them? Will I have privileges removed because I have had this happen a lot? I don't know why. I also saw an answer added to a poll that was saying the "F-word" minus one letter, but I have had nothing of the sort in my posts, but they don't go up. I don't see the rhyme or reason to this.
I'm just worried I will receive some sort of consequence for the amount of moderation I have been experiencing. Any help?

you get that if you have been reported alot for you polls. Usually means they dont trust what you post

im perma banned ish for that reason.

Everything I post takes approval
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:36:33 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:32:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
Examples:

you get that if you have been reported alot for you polls. Usually means they dont trust what you post

So, I've been reported a lot? Yikes. I haven't been bad or anything. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Do posts ever get approved?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:37:24 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:36:33 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Examples:

So, I've been reported a lot? Yikes. I haven't been bad or anything. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Do posts ever get approved?

It could just be reported randomly or they could be randomly checking stuff

I know in my case, I was banned from posting unless it was approved.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:39:19 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:37:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
Examples:

Thanks for letting me know. Is your ban with polls only, or everything?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:39:50 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:39:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Examples:

just polls for posting risque stuff
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:41:08 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:39:50 PM, Mikal wrote:
Examples:

Oh, Ok. Thank you so much. I'll keep watching it and see what happens. At least I know what is going on.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:41:41 PM
Examples:

I approve all your posts
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:41:57 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:41:08 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Examples:

Oh, Ok. Thank you so much. I'll keep watching it and see what happens. At least I know what is going on.

could be completely random. So I would not worry to much about it
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:43:05 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:41:57 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/26/2014 6:41:08 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Examples:

could be completely random. So I would not worry to much about it

Thanks. I really appreciate it. I feel better now!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 7:12:58 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:41:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
Examples:

I approve all your posts
Thanks!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 8:17:05 PM
Examples:

Enjoy your ban. Next time, think before you post.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 8:19:36 PM
At 6/26/2014 8:17:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Examples:

Don't be mean :P
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 8:20:32 PM
At 6/26/2014 8:19:36 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/26/2014 8:17:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Examples:

Don't be mean :P

Don't give false hope.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 8:21:09 PM

You won't get banned and this isn't a result of you being reported. It's just random and happens to everyone. If you have more specific questions, I suggest PMing Airmax1227--he is a mod.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 9:45:31 PM
At 6/26/2014 8:21:09 PM, bsh1 wrote:

You won't get banned and this isn't a result of you being reported. It's just random and happens to everyone. If you have more specific questions, I suggest PMing Airmax1227--he is a mod.
Thanks. I did!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 9:46:11 PM
At 6/26/2014 9:45:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 6/26/2014 8:21:09 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Thanks. I did!

You're welcome. Glad I could help :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:05:56 PM
Examples:

The only time this happened to me is when I had more than 1 external link in my comment...
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 5:16:07 AM
For some reason any comment gets sent for "moderation" at random in my experience, in other words you will never see those comments again. They are dead.
Turn around, go back.