Jump to topic:

DDO Fanfic Update

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 3:28:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hiya people, Zaradi here. I write the "Attack on DDO" fanfiction here.

No, this thread is not to say that it's been cancelled. If anything I plan to have an update tomorrow or Saturday (I have both days off work and all to myself. If I can't get one chapter done in that time you're free to call for my lynch. It takes 7 to lynch by the way).

ANYWAY, bad mafia jokes aside. I'm actually here on a different piece of business.

The first season of Attack on DDO is coming to a close. I won't say when, or even if it's near, but it's coming. And while I'm still planning what (if anything) I would want to do for a second season, I decided another venture into the world of writing would be fun.

So right now, I am officially announcing that "How'd they do it?", a DDO fanfiction filled with crime, action, and a little bit of mystery and magic, is in development, to start after the end of the first season of "Attack on DDO".

Of course it wouldn't be a DDO fanfiction without all of you great people in it! So let's get the audience in here for a little bit of the fun!

As a note, though, I am going to be a bit more selective than I have been/am being for Attack on DDO. While there if I need a new character I just grab the next name on the list, here I have ideas and characters behind each and every name in the plot line. I want to try and match them up, name and username, as best I can. And while I will do my best to make sure each and everyone gets included, I will make no promises.

But, with that bit of unfriendliness aside, I encourage you all to give it a try and sign up!

Sign-ups:

ad infinitum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 6:35:41 AM
At 6/27/2014 3:28:29 AM, Zaradi wrote:

No, this thread is not to say that it's been cancelled. If anything I plan to have an update tomorrow or Saturday (I have both days off work and all to myself. If I can't get one chapter done in that time you're free to call for my lynch. It takes 7 to lynch by the way).

ANYWAY, bad mafia jokes aside. I'm actually here on a different piece of business.

The first season of Attack on DDO is coming to a close. I won't say when, or even if it's near, but it's coming. And while I'm still planning what (if anything) I would want to do for a second season, I decided another venture into the world of writing would be fun.

So right now, I am officially announcing that "How'd they do it?", a DDO fanfiction filled with crime, action, and a little bit of mystery and magic, is in development, to start after the end of the first season of "Attack on DDO".

Of course it wouldn't be a DDO fanfiction without all of you great people in it! So let's get the audience in here for a little bit of the fun!

As a note, though, I am going to be a bit more selective than I have been/am being for Attack on DDO. While there if I need a new character I just grab the next name on the list, here I have ideas and characters behind each and every name in the plot line. I want to try and match them up, name and username, as best I can. And while I will do my best to make sure each and everyone gets included, I will make no promises.

But, with that bit of unfriendliness aside, I encourage you all to give it a try and sign up!

Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
ad infinitum.

What kind of a fanfiction would it be without my name in it?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:03:34 AM
At 6/27/2014 6:35:41 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
ad infinitum.

I'm pretty damn important too.... right?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:11:53 AM
At 6/27/2014 10:03:34 AM, Romanii wrote:

Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
ad infinitum.

Especially to Seventh :-)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:15:45 AM
At 6/27/2014 10:11:53 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
3. Lannan13
ad infinitum.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:08:37 PM
At 6/27/2014 10:15:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:11:53 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
3. Lannan13
4. Daytona (I swear to God, if I get killed or abused by Mikal in this one...)
ad infinitum.

#FeeltheFreezerBern
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 3:44:33 PM
Sign-ups:

1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
3. Lannan13
4. Daytona
ad infinitum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 3:47:16 PM
I'm in there already XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 3:54:27 PM
At 6/27/2014 3:50:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/27/2014 3:47:16 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm in there already XD

And in my heart as well.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 3:58:43 PM
At 6/27/2014 3:54:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm in there already XD

And in my heart as well.

Your taste in music is exquisite.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 4:01:27 PM
At 6/27/2014 3:58:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm in there already XD

And in my heart as well.

As is my taste in guys.. since I have and only ever will love one. ;)

XD I dabble in a little of everything. :P

This isn't my favourite, but the lyrics could work :*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 4:03:30 PM
At 6/27/2014 4:01:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/27/2014 3:58:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm in there already XD

And in my heart as well.

As is my taste in guys.. since I have and only ever will love one. ;)

XD I dabble in a little of everything. :P

This isn't my favourite, but the lyrics could work :*

Anything you love I do as well.
But let's not derail Zaradi's thread further. I don't really want him to lynch me.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 2:32:24 PM
At 6/27/2014 5:21:34 PM, YYW wrote:
1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
3. Lannan13
4. Daytona
5. Bsh1
6. YYW
7. Mikal
ad infinitum.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 6:09:29 PM
At 6/28/2014 2:32:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/27/2014 5:21:34 PM, YYW wrote:
1.BossyBurrito
2. Romanii
3. Lannan13
4. Daytona
5. Bsh1
6. YYW
7. Mikal
8. Logical Lunatic (do not cast me as RM)
ad infinitum.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...