Oh hey

J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 5:01:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Disregard the butchery of a culture-defining literary classic. I doubt many of you apart from the OG (most of whom I have on Facebook) know who I am, but I was active on DDO for a good 2-3 years a while ago. Anyway, I got the itch, so I'll be back for a little while.

I used to do a lot of noob sniping to pad my record. I also liked to fight dirty, though I have done many quality debates that I'm quite proud of. Anyway, for the next few weeks/months I'd like push myself and do some real debating with the best opponents I can find.

I feel I have unfinished business with RoyLatham after I backed out of a debate on immigration policy. I've always wanted to debate Maikuru because this town ain't big enough fer the both of us and I wanted to see which of us would escape with perfect record intact. I consider popculturepooka a friend and he's sort of been a philosophical mentor to me. We talk from time, but I think it'd be cool and fun to a do a real debate on here. Bluesteel is another one I remember and have a lot of respect for.

There's some other names I can't think of at the moment and I'm not sure who the best of the New Guard are, but if you want to debate me or if there's a topic you'd like to see me debate , let me know :)
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 5:05:23 PM
It's great to see you... Welcome back
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 6:21:32 PM
Your username looks familiar, but not sure if I do know you, anyhow, welcome back anyways. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 7:53:18 PM
Been a long time, welcome back for however long the itch lasts. Been awhile since there had been much real AnCap conversations.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 3:10:34 AM
At 6/27/2014 5:01:01 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

Disregard the butchery of a culture-defining literary classic. I doubt many of you apart from the OG (most of whom I have on Facebook) know who I am, but I was active on DDO for a good 2-3 years a while ago. Anyway, I got the itch, so I'll be back for a little while.

I used to do a lot of noob sniping to pad my record. I also liked to fight dirty, though I have done many quality debates that I'm quite proud of. Anyway, for the next few weeks/months I'd like push myself and do some real debating with the best opponents I can find.

I feel I have unfinished business with RoyLatham after I backed out of a debate on immigration policy. I've always wanted to debate Maikuru because this town ain't big enough fer the both of us and I wanted to see which of us would escape with perfect record intact. I consider popculturepooka a friend and he's sort of been a philosophical mentor to me. We talk from time, but I think it'd be cool and fun to a do a real debate on here. Bluesteel is another one I remember and have a lot of respect for.

There's some other names I can't think of at the moment and I'm not sure who the best of the New Guard are, but if you want to debate me or if there's a topic you'd like to see me debate , let me know :)

Hello :) Your debate with Danielle inspired me to join.
Thank you, DDO -- http://www.debate.org...
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 4:04:59 AM

Your name seems to be familiar to be as well.
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 4:05:16 AM
At 6/28/2014 4:04:59 AM, GOP wrote:

Your name seems to be familiar to be as well.

*to me
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 7:11:56 AM
You didn't hear? Maikuru passed away, he is so very lucky.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017