Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Episode 8)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 4:39:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have a feeling that YYW, Bsh1, Bossyburrito, and the rest of DDO are going to be mad at me for this episode(They'll kill me for the next episode). Meh, I'll just do it anyways.

DDO House of Cards Episode 8
Written by: Daytonanerd
==================================================================
"Do you want my help in getting the votes in the senate for the bill?"- Yay842

"No, Yay, this is something that I must do for myself. However, there is something that you can do for me."- Seventhprofessor

"And what would that be?"-Yay

"I need you to connect Thett3 with a felony crime."-Seven

"Wait, why? Isn't the White House under enough pressure already?"-Yay

"No, the last scandal is already fading away. We need to keep the pressure on the White House, make them sweat the bullets that kill them."-Seventh

"Alright, well, in that case, what kind of crime do you want me to implicate Thett in?"-Yay

"Well, a simple burglary would probably do, or something of the like."-Seventh

"Alright, Seventh, I have an idea. It will be genius, just wait and see.."- Yay
Two days later...

"Alright, Seventh, the crime has been executed."-Yay

"Good, good. So what did you end up doing? Robbery? Narcotics?"-Seventh

"Even better. We killed a hooker."-Yay

"WHAT THE FLYING F*CK MAN! A F*CKING HOOKER?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL A PERSON?! I SAID BLOODY ROBBERY, NOT THIS $HIT!"-Seventh

"Don't worry, don't worry, they won't trace it back to us."-Yay

"Why do you say that?"-Seventh

"Well, I kind of left a note that implicates Thett. I got a hold of the official vice presidential stationary, and I wrote a note that pretty much admits that he did it."-Yay

"What does the note say?"-Seventh

"Well, CNN should be reading it right about now, let's see that."-Yay

Yay turned on the television, turned it to CNN, and sure enough, it was 'Breaking News with Wolf Blitzer'

"And a note was left at the scene of the crime that was written on official vice presidential stationary, and signed by the vice president, it says:

'That hoe needs to be taught a lesson in respect, and she really stank. She's a smelly pirate hooker-"-Wolf Blitzer

"Pirates?"-Seventh

"Yeah, Thett has a pirate fetish"-Yay

"'And I sent her back to her home on Whore Island. With my executive power, I kill this b!tch, and send her where she belongs. Sincerely, Vice President Thett3"-Wolf Blitzer

"Oh God Yay, this is priceless."-Seventh

"Yep, that should probably do the trick. So, looks like you will be the next vice president."-Yay

"You may think that. I couldn't possibly comment."-Seventh
I met with Airmax about an hour and a half later, and the media was already swarming swarming the White House.

"Senator Seventh, what do you think about the murder that was potentially committed by Vice President Thett?"-Random reporter who we will never see again

"Well, it is a shame that this young woman has been killed, and I am praying for your family. You must understand though, I am not in a position to speculate about who committed this murder, and such speculation would undermine my integrity."-Seventh

"Why are you visiting the White House?"-EndarkenedRationalist

"Me and the president are going to be having an important conversation on the state of the union, and I am not at liberty to share the details of this conversation, so I must be going now."-Seventh

I walked into the building, and before I entered the Oval Office,I gave a brief hello to the Chief of Staff, Bsh1, who was standing by the doorway, and noticeably more down than usual.

"What's wrong, Bsh?"-Seventh

"Oh, it's... nothing. I don't want to keep you from your time with the president"-Bsh1

"Oh come on, Bsh, the president can wait. What's the issue?"

"Well.."-Bsh

Bsh starts speaking to me in a lowered tone:

"I'm having some problems with YYW."-Bsh

"Really? What kinds of problems?"-Seventh

See, everyone in this city knows that the great power couple of the government is Bsh and YYW. Together, they could change the balance of power in this town. I need to exploit these problems before these two work against me.

"Well, I've been thinking about wanting to get married with him, but YYW doesn't want to hear it."-Bsh

"Really?"-Seventh

"Yeah, he says he doesn't want to make thing so serious. He says that he is enjoying the fun of the relationship too much, and doesn't want us to get so serious. He's also starting to spend less and less time with me. I think he's afraid of the commitment."-Bsh

"Bsh, don't worry about it. He will eventually come around, and when gay marriage comes around here, I'm sure you'll be the first ones to get married at the chapel, or courthouse, or wherever you want."-Seventh

"Thanks Seventh. You're a good guy."-Bsh

Before my meeting with the president, I already have received good news. I now have the opportunity to break up one of my biggest threats to power. Let's see what good news I get from the president.
"Thanks for being here, Seventh. It is a difficult time right now, and Thett has made a bloody idiot of himself."-President Airmax

"But we don't know if he actually did it."-Seventh

"Even of he didn't do it, he was dumb enough to give his stationary to criminals. I am thinking about having him resign. It might be for the best."-Airmax

"I encourage you to wait a little bit before you do that, Mr. President. Doing such a thing would show that you reach hasty conclusions, and that you don't stand strong in times of uneasiness. You should wait until we know if Thett did it or not."-Seventh

And that will give me more time to embarrass the White House further...

"You're right Seventh. I sometimes think you would be the better Vice President."-Airmax

"You shouldn't have those thoughts in your head right now, Mr. President. You need to stand behind Thett."-Seventh

Even though we all know what he said was true.

"Alright, alright. But we really need you to come through for us. This healthcare reform bill needs to be passed, to give the administration some good press. We need it at a time like this."-Airmax

"I understand, Mr. President. I will get this bill passed."-Seventh

"Thank you, Seventh. I will see you soon."-Airmax

"Good to see you."-Seventh

Good, the administration really is falling to it's knees. Right now, I have more sway over the President than anybody else in the world, and I can use it to my advantage. My plan now is to get this bill through the Senate, so the President can be pleased with me. The first person I will visit will be YYW. He is a staunch supporter of the current healthcare system, and while I'm there to convince him, I can also use this meeting to fulfill my secondary task, and make one of my biggest challengers crumble.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:19:33 PM
At 6/28/2014 5:17:24 PM, YYW wrote:
thett would so have a pirate fetish... lol

He would, he would.

I hope you don't mind may portrayal of your relationship..
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:19:45 PM
At 6/28/2014 5:19:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

He would, he would.

I hope you don't mind my portrayal of your relationship..
#FeeltheFreezerBern
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:20:48 PM

He would, he would.

It's not accurate, but no, I don't mind. There was a time in my life where I would have been like that, but not now.
Tsar of DDO
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:22:24 PM
At 6/28/2014 5:20:48 PM, YYW wrote:

He would, he would.

It's not accurate, but no, I don't mind. There was a time in my life where I would have been like that, but not now.

Eh, it wasn't meant to be accurate, it will more add to the drama than anything,
#FeeltheFreezerBern
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:25:03 PM
At 6/28/2014 5:22:24 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

He would, he would.

Eh, it wasn't meant to be accurate, it will more add to the drama than anything,

Just be careful... don't want this to become a soap opera.
Tsar of DDO
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:26:06 PM
Why would I be mad about this?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 5:27:28 PM
At 6/28/2014 5:25:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/28/2014 5:22:24 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

He would, he would.

Just be careful... don't want this to become a soap opera.

No, it won't. I don't like that $hit. politics will be the main focus, and that is what Seventh is going to do all of this for.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 7:44:41 PM
That note though. It s hilarious, but I'm not anyone would actually believe Thett would so obviously implicate himself. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, Daytona might be the first person to break apart YYW and bsh1, unless you count me having bsh1 kidnapped (something , spoiler alert, YYW will discover in the next section, hint hint).
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 9:38:05 PM
At 6/28/2014 7:44:41 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
That note though. It s hilarious, but I'm not anyone would actually believe Thett would so obviously implicate himself. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, Daytona might be the first person to break apart YYW and bsh1, unless you count me having bsh1 kidnapped (something , spoiler alert, YYW will discover in the next section, hint hint).

;)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 9:47:27 PM

Also, Daytona might be the first person to break apart YYW and bsh1,

That would be a highly unsatisfactory plot development. I would stop reading at that point, and do something else.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 9:49:24 PM
-__- Do I need to warn YOU as well not to break up BYours?

Oh geez... I think I might actually freak out if you do...

I threatened to castrate my love if he does. XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 9:58:21 PM
At 6/28/2014 9:47:27 PM, YYW wrote:

Also, Daytona might be the first person to break apart YYW and bsh1,

That would be a highly unsatisfactory plot development. I would stop reading at that point, and do something else.

Oh don't be a sour pus. I am not confirming anything at this point.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 10:04:20 PM
"And a note was left at the scene of the crime that was written on official vice presidential stationary, and signed by the vice president, it says:

'That hoe needs to be taught a lesson in respect, and she really stank. She's a smelly pirate hooker-"-Wolf Blitzer

"Pirates?"-Seventh

"Yeah, Thett has a pirate fetish"-Yay
XD

"'And I sent her back to her home on Whore Island. With my executive power, I kill this b!tch, and send her where she belongs. Sincerely, Vice President Thett3"-Wolf Blitzer

-__- Seriously? Are the citizens of this place nuts? How likely would it be that a VP would murder someone and SIGN IT....

0.0 Actually, wait- never mind..
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 2:06:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

That's WIFOM
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...