Jump to topic:

Problems with Mobile verification!!

Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:18:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay so basically I'm from India and I have been trying to confirm my identity through mobile verification for over two weeks now but it simply doesn't seem to work.My attempts to contact 'support' to manually confirm my account was futile too since I never got back any response regarding this problem.I even tried with different carriers with no luck.
So is anyone having the same problem or know how to fix this issue?
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:25:18 PM
At 6/28/2014 11:18:17 PM, Sashil wrote:
Okay so basically I'm from India and I have been trying to confirm my identity through mobile verification for over two weeks now but it simply doesn't seem to work.My attempts to contact 'support' to manually confirm my account was futile too since I never got back any response regarding this problem.I even tried with different carriers with no luck.

You have to perform a rain dance to appease the angry spirit.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:26:03 PM

message airmax1227

he will fix it
Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:43:06 PM
At 6/28/2014 11:26:03 PM, Mikal wrote:

I think somehow the spirits hate me. *_*
message airmax1227

he will fix it

Yeah okay did that...just hope it gets fixed soon.I don't know why but without being able to vote I feel like I'm not a part of this site yet. :3
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:49:20 PM
At 6/28/2014 11:43:06 PM, Sashil wrote:

That is what the rain dance is for. If the rain comes, it indicates that the spirits are appeased.
Tsar of DDO
Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:04:32 AM
At 6/28/2014 11:49:20 PM, YYW wrote:

That is what the rain dance is for. If the rain comes, it indicates that the spirits are appeased.

Ow! you mean https://i.chzbgr.com...

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:15:34 AM
At 6/29/2014 12:04:32 AM, Sashil wrote:
At 6/28/2014 11:49:20 PM, YYW wrote:

Ow! you mean https://i.chzbgr.com...

The spirit is appeased lol
Tsar of DDO