Jump to topic:

How Often Do You Play Video Games?

CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've just been thinking. Of course games don't interfere seriously with my life, but I fear that I will never be on the intellectual level of some of the people on this website if I continue playing as much as I do. I don't actually play a lot, but it seems like there are people on this website who just eat, sleep, read, repeat all day, and I want to get feedback about what people do, and/or how much you guys read.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 6:27:39 PM
At 6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
I've just been thinking. Of course games don't interfere seriously with my life, but I fear that I will never be on the intellectual level of some of the people on this website if I continue playing as much as I do. I don't actually play a lot, but it seems like there are people on this website who just eat, sleep, read, repeat all day, and I want to get feedback about what people do, and/or how much you guys read.

It depends, because since I don't have internet at my home I play video games to pass the time but when I am in school I use the school internet for going onto DDO. But as I get older and get a job and all that whatnot as I finish school game time will be reduced to nothing!

I hope this helps!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:10:57 PM
At 6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:

Every day, probably 1-2 hours or so on average.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:12:16 PM
At 6/29/2014 6:23:52 PM, Bullish wrote:
Just post everything in this forum.

Lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:13:32 PM
At 6/29/2014 6:23:52 PM, Bullish wrote:
Just post everything in this forum.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:01:53 PM
I'm not much of a gamer, so normally I play 0 hours a day, but this summer a started up Skyrim and I've averaged about 3-4 hours a day.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:11:20 PM
I play Bosconian however long it takes for me to lose everyday, but that's it.
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:17:00 PM
At 6/29/2014 7:57:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Easily 8 hours a day. Easily.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)