Jump to topic:

How Often Do You Play Video Games?

CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've just been thinking. Of course games don't interfere seriously with my life, but I fear that I will never be on the intellectual level of some of the people on this website if I continue playing as much as I do. I don't actually play a lot, but it seems like there are people on this website who just eat, sleep, read, repeat all day, and I want to get feedback about what people do, and/or how much you guys read.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 6:27:39 PM
At 6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
I've just been thinking. Of course games don't interfere seriously with my life, but I fear that I will never be on the intellectual level of some of the people on this website if I continue playing as much as I do. I don't actually play a lot, but it seems like there are people on this website who just eat, sleep, read, repeat all day, and I want to get feedback about what people do, and/or how much you guys read.

It depends, because since I don't have internet at my home I play video games to pass the time but when I am in school I use the school internet for going onto DDO. But as I get older and get a job and all that whatnot as I finish school game time will be reduced to nothing!

I hope this helps!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:10:57 PM
At 6/29/2014 4:18:38 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:

Every day, probably 1-2 hours or so on average.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:12:16 PM
At 6/29/2014 6:23:52 PM, Bullish wrote:
Just post everything in this forum.

Lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:01:53 PM
I'm not much of a gamer, so normally I play 0 hours a day, but this summer a started up Skyrim and I've averaged about 3-4 hours a day.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:11:20 PM
I play Bosconian however long it takes for me to lose everyday, but that's it.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 8:17:00 PM
At 6/29/2014 7:57:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Easily 8 hours a day. Easily.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)