Jump to topic:

Loosing Debates

Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 6:47:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
How do you feel when you loose debates? As for me I would be a little devastated but I would try my best to learn from my mistakes and move on I guess.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:58:19 AM
I tighten them again.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 11:05:25 AM
I find them a little devistating. After a loss in a certain field I don't end up debating that topic for a while.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:09:29 PM
At 7/1/2014 11:09:37 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Well, I can usually avoidlosing debates by using correct spelling.

I see what you did there.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:33:05 PM
I smile at how kind I am for giving my opponent the satisfaction of victory by letting them win.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:45:55 PM
If I lose a debate that I actually completed (i.e. didn't forfeit or concede), then I generally sink into a deep, dark depression, mourning the +1 to my "Debates Lost". Once I recover, I re-read the RFDs and the debate, either learning from my mistakes or coming to the conclusion that the voters who voted against me are idiots. The only time the latter has happened is in my debate with Defro.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:01:27 PM

I avoid losing debates by using correct spacing.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:15:17 PM
At 7/1/2014 6:47:49 AM, Sashil wrote:
How do you feel when you loose debates? As for me I would be a little devastated but I would try my best to learn from my mistakes and move on I guess.

It's lose, not loose. But no worries... I'm one of the world's worst spellers... yet at the same time I'm a complete grammar nazi.

#irony
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:21:21 PM

It annoys me to know end. I avoid the person for like 2 weeks and let the anger eat away at me.

Every time I come to the verge of punching myself in the nuts, only to chicken out.

I think about the debate endlessly and think of every mistake I made. When I'm done crying, I feel all better.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:51:53 PM
At 7/1/2014 3:21:21 PM, Wylted wrote:

It annoys me to know end. I avoid the person for like 2 weeks and let the anger eat away at me.

Every time I come to the verge of punching myself in the nuts, only to chicken out.

I think about the debate endlessly and think of every mistake I made. When I'm done crying, I feel all better.

Hmmm... and what do you feel towards the voters who voted against you?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:52:00 PM
At 7/1/2014 3:15:17 PM, YYW wrote:

It's lose, not loose. But no worries... I'm one of the world's worst spellers... yet at the same time I'm a complete grammar nazi.

#irony

dum peeple lyk yu canut spel ryt ha ha na na na boo boo!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:53:05 PM

Everything Wylted says is true, except for the bolded part. We all know he's lying when he says that.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:04:09 PM

When I loose, I abuse alcohol and barbiturates until I can't feel anything.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:11:02 PM
At 7/1/2014 3:51:53 PM, Romanii wrote:

Hmmm... and what do you feel towards the voters who voted against you?

I'm irritated for like 5 minutes, but get over it fast. I'd rather people vote against me, than not at all.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:12:22 PM
At 7/1/2014 4:04:09 PM, Raisor wrote:

When I loose, I abuse alcohol and barbiturates until I can't feel anything.

I do that anyway.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:22:49 PM

That's one thing that this site has helped me out with is spelling. When I came to this site I couldn't spell worth cr@p.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:44:11 PM

Yikes!! Can't believe I did that.....feel so embarrassed now >_< *goes and hides in a corner*
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
Sashil
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:52:17 PM
At 7/1/2014 10:58:19 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:
I tighten them again.

Hey!! you didn't have to do that >_< ....the spelling was a honest mistake!!........
I'm so red in embarrassment now that I might make an apple look yellow. *_*

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:53:10 PM
At 7/1/2014 8:52:17 PM, Sashil wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:58:19 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:
I tighten them again.

Hey!! you didn't have to do that >_< ....the spelling was a honest mistake!!........
I'm so red in embarrassment now that I might make an apple look yellow. *_*

lol, I didn't get it until now.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 9:06:54 PM
Wish them to the darkest pit of hell where they get mauled by wild boar, then god saves them, but says he hates them and never loves them, wakes them up from the near death experience, where they live their life deformed where no one loves them, not even their parents, and children scream as he walks the halls. He is forced to live his life as a horror character, but when people find out he isn't photoshoped, see him as a freak with no right to life. Then at the end of his miserable days, he is attacked by an abortion doctor and is after birth aborted at age 100.

Thats what I hope happens to the winner.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:25:42 AM
Wow, ya'll need help.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:40:58 AM
At 7/2/2014 1:25:42 AM, phantom wrote:
Wow, ya'll need help.

For real. All I do is silently think anyone who votes against me is blind (unless I know I got wiped, but that doesn't happen often).
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...