Jump to topic:

Miss and Mr DDO

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:27:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
let us have some entertainment, let us recede from stress, let us have fun.

What about choosing the most handsome and the most beautifull member of DDO? Let us talk about it, how can we do it? By sharing the link of our photos in this thread?

I have no idea how to do it but these days I would want to have fun and it would be good, what about it? What do you say? How can it be done?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:28:49 PM
If this was done before can somebody share the link? Or is it an absurd idea? :)
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:32:15 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:31:13 PM, Cermank wrote:
i feel like you're an old member, i dunno why

It's the name, Arthur is rather old fashioned.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:33:50 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:32:15 PM, Envisage wrote:

no, I mean like he is a old member reincarnated. Some previous user.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:34:59 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:33:50 PM, Cermank wrote:

Mm, doesn't seem like it by reading his profile...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:35:34 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:28:49 PM, Artur wrote:
If this was done before can somebody share the link? Or is it an absurd idea? :)

It was done before. I'd have to go and search for it. I was in it. It's not a bad idea either. It's a cool idea! Just make sure lol that all components are willin to finish. I kinda got in a stump and couldn't finish and someone else got a hold up on something g and couldn't finish exactly. And I think or two people resigned? So yeah.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:37:44 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:34:59 PM, Envisage wrote:

Meh. Perhaps. Its just a hunch.

In any case, awesome idea. I'll be a judge.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 5:58:13 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:37:44 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:34:59 PM, Envisage wrote:

Meh. Perhaps. Its just a hunch.

In any case, awesome idea. I'll be a judge.

without judge, via voting would be good I think.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 11:56:55 PM
At 7/2/2014 1:35:34 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

It was done before. I'd have to go and search for it. I was in it. It's not a bad idea either. It's a cool idea! Just make sure lol that all components are willin to finish. I kinda got in a stump and couldn't finish and someone else got a hold up on something g and couldn't finish exactly. And I think or two people resigned? So yeah.

you were in the contest lol
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 11:57:45 PM
At 7/2/2014 11:56:55 PM, Mikal wrote:

Apprently after reading through the thread.. it turns out it was something else that I wasn't aware of..
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:05:03 AM

???!!! WITH WHO???!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:38:50 AM
At 7/3/2014 4:05:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

???!!! WITH WHO???!!!

CP, Noumena, and I think TUF were the other contestants.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 10:33:13 AM
At 7/2/2014 11:57:40 PM, Mikal wrote:
ill judge as well

without judge, I think we have to choose it with voting. I will start a new thread explaining rules and conditions, on the first round any member who wants to be MR/miss DDO will present the link of his photo on that thread. We will have deadline, the members who want to be MR/Miss DDo needs to share his photo till that deadline.

After that deadline, there will be a time to compare photos and select and after that each member will rank 3 most handsome/most beautifull members respectively, ranked members will gain points and that points will be summed up. After that, we will make a poll with top5 members.

For example: I offer 3 most beatifull DDO member; 1. MemberA 2.memberB 3.memberC

now, memberA will be given 3 points, and then memberB will be given 2 points and memberC will be given 1 point. Got it?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 12:33:46 PM
At 7/3/2014 8:38:50 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:05:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

???!!! WITH WHO???!!!

CP, Noumena, and I think TUF were the other contestants.

Oh no. My bad. I misread... I thought this was the couples thingy so I thought GCL was in it with a guy.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 12:54:20 PM

Mikal weren't you the one whole hosted the Mr Mrs DDO thing?? That's the one I'm talking about that I was in.
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 12:55:41 PM

Question: if a person was in one before, can they enter this one?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:03:25 PM
At 7/3/2014 12:55:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

yes, the older ones will have no effect on this one. This one will have no relation with the older ones
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:15:51 PM
At 7/3/2014 1:03:25 PM, Artur wrote:
At 7/3/2014 12:55:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

yes, the older ones will have no effect on this one. This one will have no relation with the older ones

Well is it alright I wait until you post up the rules before I decide to join??
"Good Times" ~ Max
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:06:30 PM
please allow me to point out that anyone can post a random picture of somebody who is attractive and then claim that is a self-portrait
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:16:27 PM
At 7/3/2014 2:06:30 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
please allow me to point out that anyone can post a random picture of somebody who is attractive and then claim that is a self-portrait

you are right here, I also thought of it, till I design rules I will rethink of it.
SkepticalStardust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 3:17:33 PM
At 7/3/2014 2:16:27 PM, Artur wrote:

you are right here, I also thought of it, till I design rules I will rethink of it.

Just have the contestants take pictures that won't be easily photoshopped or found online.
Examples:
Hold a spoon between your thumb and pinky in the picture.
Write "DDO" on a crumpled up and flattened out(to make photoshop harder) piece of paper and hold it next to your face.
Do some weird hand signal.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." " Christopher Hitchens
SkepticalStardust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 1:14:44 PM
At 7/3/2014 2:16:27 PM, Artur wrote:

Is this thing still happening?
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." " Christopher Hitchens