Jump to topic:

Little kids taste bettr than adults

alto2osu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 6:16:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
My best educated guess as a caterer (considering I've never sampled human flesh) would lead me to believe that, undoubtedly, the young of any species will taste better than the old for a number of different reasons, the primary being activity and development of the muscles.

However, don't you think that this topic might be better suited for the MISC section of the forum? ;) Try to keep topics where they belong. Makes things less cluttered.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 8:12:11 AM
At 2/22/2010 1:52:20 AM, TysonMarshall wrote:
It is true:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Please state your opinio

I dont see what the wikipedia link has to do with the topic...
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 2:15:00 PM
If one can believe a modest proposal then yes, children are better-tasting.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 2:17:28 PM
Human flesh taste like pork. In north Korea people illegal sell chopped up bodies and say it is pork. If you ever travel there, stay away from the red meat.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 2:22:40 PM
At 2/22/2010 2:17:28 PM, Koopin wrote:
Human flesh taste like pork. In north Korea people illegal sell chopped up bodies and say it is pork. If you ever travel there, stay away from the red meat.

Eww, pork. On another note, I wonder what brain tastes like? Must be delicious if zombies like it so much...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 2:33:25 PM
At 2/22/2010 2:22:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Eww, pork.
MMM... BACON!!! You can't tell me you don't love the smell of bacon.

On another note, I wonder what brain tastes like?
so no pork, just people... that makes sense.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 2:50:03 PM
At 2/22/2010 2:33:25 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/22/2010 2:22:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Eww, pork.
MMM... BACON!!! You can't tell me you don't love the smell of bacon.

Baaaaacon... *drools*

On another note, I wonder what brain tastes like?
so no pork, just people... that makes sense.

I wasn't being serious when I said that, omg...
Just the thought of eating human body parts doesn't sit well with me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:08:04 PM
It's probably not very healthy to eat humans on a regular basis. Once in a while, if you can find one convicted of some capital crime (which little kids don't commit very many of) or inexplicably consenting to being eaten, I suppose it would be doable if you test them for just about every disease imaginable. But the expense would be prohibitive for anything other than a once in a lifetime thing for people with a vore fetish. Maybe a bit more often for really rich people.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:15:05 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:08:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
It's probably not very healthy to eat humans on a regular basis. Once in a while, if you can find one convicted of some capital crime (which little kids don't commit very many of) or inexplicably consenting to being eaten, I suppose it would be doable if you test them for just about every disease imaginable. But the expense would be prohibitive for anything other than a once in a lifetime thing for people with a vore fetish. Maybe a bit more often for really rich people.

As long as you cook them properly, you won't have to worry about most diseases.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:20:56 PM
At 2/22/2010 2:15:00 PM, Korashk wrote:
a modest proposal

http://art-bin.com...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:21:33 PM
http://art-bin.com...

That was in answer to your question Gaga

Metaphysics:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:22:07 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:19:00 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
Why the f*ck would you eat people????

well, in the case of a group by the name of Donner, it might be needed to keep from starving to death.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:24:47 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:15:05 PM, OreEle wrote:

People get diseases from food all the time. Other than prions this might mostly be from undercooking, but what of it? That means in daily life a lot of food ends up undercooked.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:25:46 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:22:07 PM, OreEle wrote:

well, in the case of a group by the name of Donner, it might be needed to keep from starving to death.

Yep. There are actually stories of people resorting to cannibalism in order to survive. One that I know of is a group of plane crash survivors(I think it was a plane crash) who were standed in the mountains of south america. All they had to eat were the bodies of the dead plane crash victims.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:27:27 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:25:46 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Yep. There are actually stories of people resorting to cannibalism in order to survive. One that I know of is a group of plane crash survivors(I think it was a plane crash) who were standed in the mountains of south america. All they had to eat were the bodies of the dead plane crash victims.

yikes, I would hope I'd have the courage to throw myself off the cliffs...

Just far enough away that those damn cannibals wont eat me too.

Metaphysics:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:28:06 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:24:47 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

People get diseases from food all the time. Other than prions this might mostly be from undercooking, but what of it? That means in daily life a lot of food ends up undercooked.

I wouldn't go as far to say "all the time" because how often do you, as an individual, get sick from food? True, you ask for a medium rare steak there is a high chance that it is undercooked, and many restaurants don't freeze their meat. But as long as you do cook it properly, it should be fine.

Personally, I wouldn't want to eat human flesh, but if I had to, I'd rather prepare it myself, then let someone else do it.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:30:41 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:27:27 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Well you can't exactly run off a cliff to escape cannibals when you're already dead. ^_^
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:32:19 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:22:07 PM, OreEle wrote:

Well, their only other option was the airline food, so they didn't have much of a choice. That won't happen to us.

props to anyone that can name the show (it isn't an exact quote, only an approximation).
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:32:31 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:30:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Well you can't exactly run off a cliff to escape cannibals when you're already dead. ^_^

I think he meant that he would want to kill himself, and jump as far away from the cannibals as possible, so the cannibals wouldn't get the pleasure of eating his dead body.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:33:16 PM

Would you really do that? Throw yourself to your death, just so your body can't be used to save others?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:35:40 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:28:06 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/22/2010 3:24:47 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I wouldn't go as far to say "all the time" because how often do you, as an individual, get sick from food? True, you ask for a medium rare steak there is a high chance that it is undercooked, and many restaurants don't freeze their meat. But as long as you do cook it properly, it should be fine.
I don't get sick from food often, despite eating basically raw beef soup sometimes.
(The broth is hot, but the beef is just thrown in bloody into hot broth and eaten immediately, so it can't really be called cooked, it's just delicious). But, that's beef, and the vast majority of diseases are probably pretty species-specific. Yeah, there's E. coli and mad cow, the latter of which is unaffected by cooking, and the former leading to regular product recalls, besides one tends to survive it unless one is fragile.
Besides:
http://www.nhs.uk...

As for preparing your own-- yeah, considering how the only real market in the modern world for such a limited supply meat would probably be fetish, get a hot female convict and roast her over the fire yourself is what you'd wanna do :).
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 3:40:31 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:33:16 PM, OreEle wrote:

Would you really do that? Throw yourself to your death, just so your body can't be used to save others?

So that I don't have to eat people, and so that I don't end up gettin eaten by guys like these:
http://www.bluecorncomics.com...

I would hope so.

Metaphysics:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2010 4:00:00 PM
At 2/22/2010 3:40:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/22/2010 3:33:16 PM, OreEle wrote:

So that I don't have to eat people, and so that I don't end up gettin eaten by guys like these:
http://www.bluecorncomics.com...

I would hope so.

Are we talking about cannibals in general, or a case where you and several other people are in a plane crash with no food? Cause I wouldn't want to be eaten, but in the case of the crash, if I die from exposure, I'd rather my body be used to help save the others then to have it not.