Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

What's the record

ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:44:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
Which debate? I can realistically get to 100,000, but 1 million is a stretch. Hell, anything above 100,000 seems like a stretch.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:45:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:44:13 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
Which debate? I can realistically get to 100,000, but 1 million is a stretch. Hell, anything above 100,000 seems like a stretch.

anything above 10k is a strecth

massive and lraz - http://www.debate.org...
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:47:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:45:35 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:13 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
Which debate? I can realistically get to 100,000, but 1 million is a stretch. Hell, anything above 100,000 seems like a stretch.

anything above 10k is a strecth
massive and lraz - http://www.debate.org...
Well, consider my 30k debate three stretch's long
http://www.debate.org...
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:48:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:47:04 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:45:35 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:13 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
Which debate? I can realistically get to 100,000, but 1 million is a stretch. Hell, anything above 100,000 seems like a stretch.

anything above 10k is a strecth
massive and lraz - http://www.debate.org...
Well, consider my 30k debate three stretch's long
http://www.debate.org...

without spamming auto refresh lol*

ps you get banned for that
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:50:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:48:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:47:04 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:45:35 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:13 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:42:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:31:29 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
For most views and comments? Got 30,000 on this debate, but as far as i'm aware, the record is 50,000 by Mikal.
http://www.debate.org...

i only had 30k on my debate

massive has over 1 million
Which debate? I can realistically get to 100,000, but 1 million is a stretch. Hell, anything above 100,000 seems like a stretch.

anything above 10k is a strecth
massive and lraz - http://www.debate.org...
Well, consider my 30k debate three stretch's long
http://www.debate.org...

without spamming auto refresh lol*
No, I was suprised when I looked at the view count. I tested it out. You need to exit out of the debate and enter back in for it to count it as a view, so you can't just auto refresh (do you think I have time to refresh 30,000 times)
ps you get banned for that
I think the 1000 comments thing hooked people in
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:38:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yup, Chrome apps have both auto-refresh and auto-reload apps. You can set it to reload/refresh after any certain amount of time, including every second. Then, you simply load the debate in another window while continuing to do whatever you'd like.

It's pretty simple.

I also don't see why that'd be against the rules of DDO or the ToS. Is it really a ban-worthy offense? If so, you should probably not run those apps.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:41:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 10:44:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
For views, it's "Applejack is Best Pony" at 1.2 million.

http://www.debate.org...

For comments, it's "Homosexual Acts are Immoral" at 688.

http://www.debate.org...

What's the record for number of votes?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 12:09:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 10:41:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
For views, it's "Applejack is Best Pony" at 1.2 million.

http://www.debate.org...

For comments, it's "Homosexual Acts are Immoral" at 688.

http://www.debate.org...

What's the record for number of votes?

I think something like 200 votes
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 3:01:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 10:41:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
For views, it's "Applejack is Best Pony" at 1.2 million.

http://www.debate.org...

For comments, it's "Homosexual Acts are Immoral" at 688.

http://www.debate.org...

What's the record for number of votes?

"Gay Marraige Should Be Allowed" - 355 votes

http://www.debate.org...
Debate.org Moderator
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:27:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 3:01:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/8/2014 10:41:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/6/2014 10:44:53 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
For views, it's "Applejack is Best Pony" at 1.2 million.

http://www.debate.org...

For comments, it's "Homosexual Acts are Immoral" at 688.

http://www.debate.org...

What's the record for number of votes?

"Gay Marraige Should Be Allowed" - 355 votes

http://www.debate.org...

I've actually voted on that debate :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~