Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Daytona's 5000th Post

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 7:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is my 5,000th post, and in order to celebrate, I shall be posting videos that have to do with every person who I've made my profile picture:

Wilt Chamberlain:
http://youtube.com...

Freddie Mercury:
http://youtube.com...

Zuko(Old Zuko, but still Zuko):
http://youtube.com...

LeLouch Lamperouge:
http://youtube.com...

So here's to another 5,000 posts!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 8:18:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/10/2014 7:47:55 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
This is my 5,000th post, and in order to celebrate, I shall be posting videos that have to do with every person who I've made my profile picture:

Wilt Chamberlain:
http://youtube.com...

Freddie Mercury:
http://youtube.com...

Zuko(Old Zuko, but still Zuko):
http://youtube.com...

LeLouch Lamperouge:
http://youtube.com...

So here's to another 5,000 posts!

Congrats!!! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 9:41:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/10/2014 8:18:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/10/2014 7:47:55 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
This is my 5,000th post, and in order to celebrate, I shall be posting videos that have to do with every person who I've made my profile picture:

Wilt Chamberlain:
http://youtube.com...

Freddie Mercury:
http://youtube.com...

Zuko(Old Zuko, but still Zuko):
http://youtube.com...

LeLouch Lamperouge:
http://youtube.com...

So here's to another 5,000 posts!

Congrats!!! :D

You're getting pretty close to 5,000 yourself.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 11:41:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Congrats, man :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 3:39:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/10/2014 9:41:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/10/2014 8:18:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/10/2014 7:47:55 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
This is my 5,000th post, and in order to celebrate, I shall be posting videos that have to do with every person who I've made my profile picture:

Wilt Chamberlain:
http://youtube.com...

Freddie Mercury:
http://youtube.com...

Zuko(Old Zuko, but still Zuko):
http://youtube.com...

LeLouch Lamperouge:
http://youtube.com...

So here's to another 5,000 posts!

Congrats!!! :D

You're getting pretty close to 5,000 yourself.

Haha. I realized. I'm going to have to think of something clever for my 5000th... which I'll probably forget when the time comes around anyways, like I always do. XD

My 1000th got deleted 'cause it started a flame war. Haha. Bench for DDO Prez 2014
My 2000th was "WHERE IS EVERYONE???!!! nac" in a mafia game.
My 2500th was "Hey! Where'd the porn go?!" talking to YYW & bsh, who suddenly stopped flirting when I was voyeuring.
My 3000th was I can't remember what. LOL.
My 4000th was in that thread confessing my love for Ennie. <3

I'll probably do something for Endark for my 5000th post. Hmm...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 5:35:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/10/2014 11:41:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Congrats, man :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~