Jump to topic:

First DDO Intifada

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 8:30:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've been on DDO fo a long time, and I've never seen so many spam posts. First there was Johnny2014, who set a record for multi spamming each and every forum. Then there was Liz, who was infamous for selling us her Kobe Bryant sneakers and classy apparel. Finally, the terrorists ended their two day strike, by sending Izy, who spoke in uncomphrehensible Deutsch, and for the first time, had over 10 different CP'd spam forums. These attacks come every night. I think we're dealing with a syndicate.

I call on our president, Bladerunner, to find a solution to this sites spam problem.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:18:50 AM
At 7/11/2014 8:30:15 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I've been on DDO fo a long time, and I've never seen so many spam posts. First there was Johnny2014, who set a record for multi spamming each and every forum. Then there was Liz, who was infamous for selling us her Kobe Bryant sneakers and classy apparel. Finally, the terrorists ended their two day strike, by sending Izy, who spoke in uncomphrehensible Deutsch, and for the first time, had over 10 different CP'd spam forums. These attacks come every night. I think we're dealing with a syndicate.

I call on our president, Bladerunner, to find a solution to this sites spam problem.

Learn Arabic Wolff, intefaada is not a petition or so, it is arabic for rebellion. Its root word is intifa (all arabic words have a root word of three letters, amazing no?) and it means uprising, or revolution.
P
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:20:23 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:18:50 AM, Ajab wrote:

Learn Arabic Wolff, intefaada is not a petition or so, it is arabic for rebellion. Its root word is intifa (all arabic words have a root word of three letters, amazing no?) and it means uprising, or revolution.
P

Remind you he did create the DDO Revolution Party. I wouldn't be surprised if he launched another campaign.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:20:30 AM

Learn Arabic Wolff, intefaada
It's ironic, because you spell it wrong in english. Which is what I was clearly speaking (not arabic with the weird symbols)
is not a petition or so, it is arabic for rebellion. '
I am well aware. The spam rebellion.
Its root word is intifa (all arabic words have a root word of three letters, amazing no?) and it means uprising, or revolution.
Ok, I knew all this. Was this just a platform to display your knowledge in Arabic?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:25:44 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:20:30 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Learn Arabic Wolff, intefaada
It's ironic, because you spell it wrong in english. Which is what I was clearly speaking (not arabic with the weird symbols)
is not a petition or so, it is arabic for rebellion. '
I am well aware. The spam rebellion.
Its root word is intifa (all arabic words have a root word of three letters, amazing no?) and it means uprising, or revolution.
Ok, I knew all this. Was this just a platform to display your knowledge in Arabic?

Just saying...

Ajab probably thought you didn't know and wanted to help you.
You don't have to be that defensive buddy :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:27:19 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:25:44 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Well he needs to learn that english words and arabic words aren't the same, spelled the same, ect. PS: go bcks to the game
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:30:33 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:27:19 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/11/2014 9:25:44 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Well he needs to learn that english words and arabic words aren't the same, spelled the same, ect. PS: go bcks to the game

There are words that sometimes people use commonly that aren't primarily English. He's not from America , like you, or Trinidad, like me. Therefore, he wouldn't know if people just use that word.
(And yes, I am aware the game is still going on. I'm heading there after. The site has other aspects to it, contrary to belief.)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 11:29:03 AM

The solution is for users to report spam, rather than simply replying to it.

NO spam system is perfect, and beyond that any changes to the spam system would be a Juggle decision--and a technical decision based on a cost-benefit ration.

The moderators have, to my experience, swiftly removed any spam they've been made aware of, whether because they saw it or because it was reported to them. Reporting it to them brings it to their attention immediately.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:52:14 PM

A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...