Jump to topic:

A Call Out - Ajab, Romanii, kc1999

CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:17:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Not this week or the next, but I'm calling out Ajab, kc1999 Romanii to debate.

Topics I'm not too fussy about, that'll be sorted, but I'm calling out the people who are notable for being strong debaters a my age, because why not?

I mean, to be frankly honest I haven't had any notable debates other than almost beating Mikal, so this would test me. But yeah, it is a call out for the near future (after the 17th).
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 3:26:03 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:17:47 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:

I mean, to be frankly honest I haven't had any notable debates other than almost beating Mikal, so this would test me. But yeah, it is a call out for the near future (after the 17th).

What about your debate with whiteflame??
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 3:30:02 PM
I'm definitely down to debate you, though.
We seem to agree on almost everything regarding politics and economics, though...
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:21:34 AM
At 7/11/2014 3:30:02 PM, Romanii wrote:
We seem to agree on almost everything regarding politics and economics, though...

We could do Keynesianism vs. Monetarism. You seem to support the former and I am slightly leaning towards the latter.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:22:50 AM
At 7/11/2014 3:26:03 PM, Romanii wrote:

What about your debate with whiteflame??

Yeah, I suppose. But it was a clear victory to white flame.
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:11:45 AM
You are 3 years younger than I am. In any case you know the types of debates I do, I have but one thing to say.

Bring it.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:11:15 AM
At 7/12/2014 4:11:45 AM, Ajab wrote:
You are 3 years younger than I am. In any case you know the types of debates I do, I have but one thing to say.

Bring it.

Yeah...if we're debating philosophy, I'm more than certainly screwed, but it'd force me to finally get into the field as I've been meaning to do for the last few months.
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:23:24 AM
At 7/12/2014 5:11:15 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:11:45 AM, Ajab wrote:

Bring it.

Yeah...if we're debating philosophy, I'm more than certainly screwed, but it'd force me to finally get into the field as I've been meaning to do for the last few months.

Very well.
I will message you in a day or two.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:26:45 AM

Topics I'm not too fussy about, that'll be sorted, but I'm calling out the people who are notable for being strong debaters a my age, because why not?

RESPONSE FROM THE PARLIAMENT OF KC1999'S BRAIN:

"Anarchism, on balance, can be an effective form of societal organization" Con
We can do this debate soon, after I get my two debates against ConservativePolitico and Bsh going. My noob sniping days are over.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:27:50 AM
At 7/12/2014 7:26:45 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

We can do this debate soon, after I get my two debates against ConservativePolitico and Bsh going. My noob sniping days are over.

Ooh, that is a brilliant resolution. I'd be very happy to do that with you.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:34:39 AM
At 7/12/2014 7:27:50 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:

Someday soon then, maybe next week?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:40:02 AM
At 7/12/2014 7:34:39 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 7/12/2014 7:27:50 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:

Someday soon then, maybe next week?

This day next week I can definitely do.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:25:06 PM
At 7/12/2014 1:21:34 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:
At 7/11/2014 3:30:02 PM, Romanii wrote:

We could do Keynesianism vs. Monetarism. You seem to support the former and I am slightly leaning towards the latter.

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll have to do some research on it.