Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

DDO Humpday society : intellectual

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:13:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://giphy.com...

In response to the 3 other societies, we shall confront them in a duel. We shall not give in and we shall respond with tbags to anyone and everyone that addresses us. We specialize in troll debates, causing drama, and playing mafia. We don't give a damn about much, and we have swagger

My response to haters

http://38.media.tumblr.com...

now on to the tbags

http://media.photobucket.com...?
Romanii
Posts: 4,857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:22:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:20:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
On a side note, I saw a camel last week, and they are scary.

I tried riding a camel when I was six. It kept growling at me.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:24:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:22:54 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:20:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
On a side note, I saw a camel last week, and they are scary.

I tried riding a camel when I was six. It kept growling at me.

i saw a camel poop once
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:49:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!

I will slay this group and all that it entails
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:49:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:31:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:30:23 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
and we danced

https://www.youtube.com...

How do you get videos to imbed?



You win.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:50:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:40:03 PM, Mikal wrote:
My primary goal is to kill all these clubs

Hard to do when I join them. Fool!
I am the destroyer of all that is fun.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:51:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:49:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!

I will slay this group and all that it entails
-_- enough I have no idea why this one club gave birth to ten others
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:53:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:51:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:49:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!

I will slay this group and all that it entails
-_- enough I have no idea why this one club gave birth to ten others

Invite all your troll friends to join the DDO Troll Nation!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Ajab
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:53:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:53:15 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:51:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:49:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!

I will slay this group and all that it entails
-_- enough I have no idea why this one club gave birth to ten others

Invite all your troll friends to join the DDO Troll Nation!

NNot another please not another
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
...
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:54:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:53:52 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:53:15 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:51:05 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:49:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3.
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!

I will slay this group and all that it entails
-_- enough I have no idea why this one club gave birth to ten others

Invite all your troll friends to join the DDO Troll Nation!

NNot another please not another

Yup. Signups are located in the Religion Forum.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:01:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:40:36 PM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:16:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:14:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
1. Romanii
2.Ajab
3. Fanath
4.
5.

eff you

yay!

You are part of the Euclideans! Also Mikal YOU ARE PART OF THE EUCLIDEANS!
Dude... Stop...