Jump to topic:

Undefeated Users Tournament

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:06:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I motion to have an undefeated users tournament!!
Currently the active users who have zero losses and zero ties are... (in order of most to least wins)

1. JohnMaynardKeynes
2. Ragnar
3. J.Kenyon
4. Blade-of-Truth
5. Sargon

Who's with me!? :D
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:10:44 PM
Pretty sure that J.Kenyon wouldn't be interested, though, since he's on a quest to debate DDO's top debaters only, so it would end up being a 4 person tournament.

And Sargon only does debates on a select few topics that many people aren't interested in so he might be out the window too. I guess it could be a three person round robin?

And JMK, Ragnar, and BoT might be too content with their awesome win records to join.

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:51:36 PM
The only thing I really feel passionate about debating is economics, so that does significantly limit my presence in such a tournament. I'm also fairly busy for the next few weeks, so there's that as well.

At some point, though haha. This does sound like fun. I'm by no means clinging to my record.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:46:42 PM
At 7/12/2014 8:51:36 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
The only thing I really feel passionate about debating is economics, so that does significantly limit my presence in such a tournament. I'm also fairly busy for the next few weeks, so there's that as well.

At some point, though haha. This does sound like fun. I'm by no means clinging to my record.
Especially since you're going to have your first loss soon :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:47:33 PM
At 7/12/2014 9:46:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

True.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:52:57 AM
At 7/12/2014 9:47:33 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 7/12/2014 9:46:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

True.

Huh? Against who?