Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

live mafia

Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:41:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Come one, come all!! We've got a grand show and game happening tonight.

A super special theme game is being created by Mikal and then Mikal will be doing a strip show, camera's on (ladiesss), because he was proven wrong about Bladerunner & Airmax being the same person.

You won't want to miss these special events in the Hangout tonight!!!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Raisor
Posts: 4,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:53:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 8:49:04 PM, YYW wrote:
#standwithbossy

YYW this isn't a joke. If Airmax is a multi it is a very serious issue. Do you really think someone would make such a malicious joke?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:54:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 8:49:04 PM, YYW wrote:
#standwithbossy

#StandWithBossy
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:54:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 8:53:02 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:49:04 PM, YYW wrote:
#standwithbossy

YYW this isn't a joke. If Airmax is a multi it is a very serious issue. Do you really think someone would make such a malicious joke?

Indeed, and we have to protect the whistle blowers. Obviously. How could you be so callus, Raisor?
Tsar of DDO
Raisor
Posts: 4,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:57:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 8:54:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:53:02 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:49:04 PM, YYW wrote:
#standwithbossy

YYW this isn't a joke. If Airmax is a multi it is a very serious issue. Do you really think someone would make such a malicious joke?

Indeed, and we have to protect the whistle blowers. Obviously. How could you be so callus, Raisor?

I just don't want to see this getting blown out of proportion without a careful examination of the facts. I will always support people coming out to speak the truth.

Also, I would thank you not to insult my medical condition.
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:58:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 8:57:22 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:54:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:53:02 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/15/2014 8:49:04 PM, YYW wrote:
#standwithbossy

YYW this isn't a joke. If Airmax is a multi it is a very serious issue. Do you really think someone would make such a malicious joke?

Indeed, and we have to protect the whistle blowers. Obviously. How could you be so callus, Raisor?

I just don't want to see this getting blown out of proportion without a careful examination of the facts. I will always support people coming out to speak the truth.

Also, I would thank you not to insult my medical condition.

*callous

lol
Tsar of DDO