Jump to topic:

I apologize for my behavior

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:51:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Not really to be honest. So here's the breakdown.

I've been spending a lot more time with my boyfriend, like literally as much time as I can. And now that I'm on vacation with my family, I'm spending a ton of time with them. Like I just haven't had much time for my computer.

When I do have time for my computer I'm writing a book (surprise surprise). I'm really excited about it, because it's my best plot idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm undecided about how Star Debate is going to do because of this. No matter what I'm not sacrificing the book for Star Debate, but how well I can do Star Debate alongside it is still a question to me.

So that's what's up around here? How've you guys been?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:55:31 AM
At 7/16/2014 11:51:39 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I've been spending a lot more time with my boyfriend, like literally as much time as I can. And now that I'm on vacation with my family, I'm spending a ton of time with them. Like I just haven't had much time for my computer.

When I do have time for my computer I'm writing a book (surprise surprise). I'm really excited about it, because it's my best plot idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm undecided about how Star Debate is going to do because of this. No matter what I'm not sacrificing the book for Star Debate, but how well I can do Star Debate alongside it is still a question to me.

Girl you don't need to apologize! It's perfectly fine. :)
But anyways, I've been okay, better than deserved. Been painting our house and tryna look for a job and getting ready for fall classes at college. And tryna get my driving liscence too. And be a bit more involved with church activities. And tryna make sure I'm doing my best to be a godly example to anyone and everyone. So yeah.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:58:11 AM
At 7/16/2014 11:55:31 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Girl you don't need to apologize! It's perfectly fine. :)
But anyways, I've been okay, better than deserved. Been painting our house and tryna look for a job and getting ready for fall classes at college. And tryna get my driving liscence too. And be a bit more involved with church activities. And tryna make sure I'm doing my best to be a godly example to anyone and everyone.

That sounds pretty good!

So yeah.

Sig'd
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:23:43 PM

You don't need to apologize!!!

Aww!!! How sweet!

When I do have time for my computer I'm writing a book (surprise surprise).
CONGRATS! nac

I'm really excited about it, because it's my best plot idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm undecided about how Star Debate is going to do because of this. No matter what I'm not sacrificing the book for Star Debate, but how well I can do Star Debate alongside it is still a question to me.

Airmax works for Juggle. Airmax is Blade- they're the same robot.

I'm good. I got my learner's permit!!! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:33:12 PM
At 7/16/2014 12:23:43 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You don't need to apologize!!!

Aww!!! How sweet!

When I do have time for my computer I'm writing a book (surprise surprise).
CONGRATS! nac

I'm really excited about it, because it's my best plot idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm undecided about how Star Debate is going to do because of this. No matter what I'm not sacrificing the book for Star Debate, but how well I can do Star Debate alongside it is still a question to me.

Airmax works for Juggle. Airmax is Blade- they're the same robot.

I'm good. I got my learner's permit!!! :D

Well you got that going for you, which is nice.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:53:21 PM

What is the plot for your book?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:36:14 PM

No need to apologize!
I'm just glad to hear from you again... now I can rest easy that you're not gone forever :D
Good luck on yer book!
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:38:31 PM
At 7/16/2014 2:36:14 PM, Romanii wrote:

No need to apologize!
I'm just glad to hear from you again... now I can rest easy that you're not gone forever :D
Good luck on yer book!

Almost @3,000!
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:39:50 PM
At 7/16/2014 2:38:31 PM, Envisage wrote:

No need to apologize!
Good luck on yer book!

Almost @3,000!

Haha yeah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for it, just yet :P
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:34:24 PM

No, you are fine.. Now if Haroush did this in a middle of a debate ( for a legitimate reason), he'd be seen as unworthy.. Haha! Don't worry about what other people think, it's not like they necessarily care about you, but more so your company, unless your company isn't welcomed *cough*

You know how some people like to think they are better or higher on a pedestal from where you are at.

So, what I am telling you is, what ever you are doing in real life is worth more than the time you spend on this website..
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:54:47 PM
I'm glad your enjoying life--which should always take precedence over DDO (though it's nice to see your humor lighting up the forums nonetheless).

I hope you can do Star Debate, but I wish you best of luck with your book! Sounds awesome :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:50:08 AM
bumper cars
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:49:42 PM
At 7/16/2014 1:53:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Not telling.

So are you rational madman? The name logical lunatic just kind of seems like a play on the name rational madman.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:51:00 PM
At 7/17/2014 7:50:08 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
bumper cars

Duuuuude, me and theoncomingstorm went on some and it was like the bomb. They were really fast, and I guess he's really good at driving when he has almost no control and people are hitting him.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:52:35 PM

No need to apologize!

I wouldn't leave forever unless I died or probably had some other extenuating circumstance.

Good luck on yer book!

Thanks!
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:53:59 PM
At 7/16/2014 8:54:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I'm glad your enjoying life--which should always take precedence over DDO (though it's nice to see your humor lighting up the forums nonetheless).

Yeah, real life is pretty important.

I hope you can do Star Debate, but I wish you best of luck with your book! Sounds awesome :)

I'm pretty sure I'll at least finish that one episode that I still haven't finished. I hope I can keep doing it, but this is one of those books I won't give up on.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 5:39:52 PM
At 7/17/2014 4:51:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
bumper cars

Duuuuude, me and theoncomingstorm went on some and it was like the bomb. They were really fast, and I guess he's really good at driving when he has almost no control and people are hitting him.

p I love them
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:16:47 PM
At 7/17/2014 4:53:59 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:54:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'll at least finish that one episode that I still haven't finished.

Yay!

I hope I can keep doing it, but this is one of those books I won't give up on.

I totally understand that feeling...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:09:55 PM
At 7/17/2014 5:39:52 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 7/17/2014 4:51:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
bumper cars

- :p I love them

Fix'd
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:02:21 PM
At 7/17/2014 4:49:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:53:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Not telling.

So are you rational madman? The name logical lunatic just kind of seems like a play on the name rational madman.

I am not Rational Madman you evil Conservative.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 5:45:44 AM
Bumping again

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:00:40 PM