Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 10:00:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There aren't any valid ones that matter here, and you ain't a biker anyway.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 10:48:06 PM
She could have meant:

Free Taco Wednesday (at taco bell)

Free the Whales

"Foreigners Thumbing Whites"

When someone from another country comes into a country that they are foreign to and they see a white person, this may happen. The foreigner will then "thumb" the white. Or in other words they will stick their thumb up a ladies vagina or butt hole, or they will thumb a man's bum. Foreigners tend to be the kinkiest in bed, at least foreigners that are foreign to America, so this expression is often used a lot in gossip after hot, sexy foreign exchange students have hot, sexy parties... with Whites.
Marky J: So did you hear about Bin Laden and Britney?
Ashley Q: You mean how they were found in a cave together?
Marky J: Yeah, and FTW!
Ashley Q: :o

Means For the Wenis.

Usually used by gay impersonators of William Wallace.
Instead of yelling "Freedom!" to troops, one would yell "FTW!", and get trampled by a homosexual mob.

F*ck The Walls
commonly used in between xbox live games, FTW F*ck the Walls. letting opponents know that the walls are coming down

Initialism for 'forgot to wipe'.
John: afk, gotta crap
John: Back
John: oh sh*t
John: brb, ftw

F*ck Tiny Women.

Created to tell tiny women to f*ck off.
The acronym is commonly used as these tiny women are often blonde (albeit bottle) so by the time they've realized what you've said, you are no longer in reaching distance.
Tiny Blonde Woman: "Isn't the soul an organ? I'm so awesome!"
Me: "FTW"
TBW: "lol"

2 hours later

TBW: "Hey!"

Flip the Walrus
Abbreviation for flip the walrus, or whale.
Most commonly used on beaches or confused chatrooms.
Flipping the walrus.

Loosely translated meaning flipping someone off, or taking off the undies.

Also used when flipping a beached walrus.

Environmentalists on a beach.
It can also mean flip the whale.

FTW is a commonly used term nowadays among the youth of the internet. Most people view it as, "For the Win". This transliteration of this acronym, however, is in every way, false. It dates back to the days of the ancient Eskimos, and their favorite sport. The usage of this term is understandably mixed up, as it may have seemed like a cheer to the early Alaskan settlers that sailed from Guatemala.

As the Alaskan Eskimos divulged themselves in this recreational activity, many of them would cheer on their comrades, "FTW!"

To the English speaking Guatemalans, they have interpreted it as, "For the Win", however it's true definition using the literal translation from its Chinese roots, is "F*CK THE WALRUS", as indeed, the Eskimaean sport of using raw strength and pieces of drift wood to f*ck walruses lying on a beach was quite popular in that day.

So the definition, "For the Win" is fallacious.

FTW. verb. early chinese, : "F*ck the Walrus", it can also mean the screwing of other various aquatic animals.

Now you know the real story of FTW.
1. "It's too small! I can't fit it in!" said the eskimo Junjube, as he attempted to f*ck his walrus. Kairou, his lover shouted to him, "FTW!!" (F*ck the walrus)

2. Whalers on a ship are attempting to f*ck their catch. "FTW!!" (F*ck the Whale)

3. A rather obese woman has fallen on her back. A child cries out for help. "FTW!!" (F*ck the ((fat)) woman)

for the wolf
"Heres some meat, ftw."

abbreviation for Fort Worth, Texas.
sccrchik09: where do you live?
greenowl77: ftw!
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:52:01 AM
At 2/28/2010 4:45:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I'm 15!!!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 7:18:15 PM
At 2/27/2010 4:59:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/25/2010 3:54:37 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
I don't know what FTW stands for

-Free the Woman? lol