Super awesome fanfic episode 1

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 10:55:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello, this is the super awesome fanfic episode 1

MarySue69 was a regular teenager, but then she joined Debate.org. She fell in love with imabench and then wonevery debate in the world and then she challenged bladerunner but bladerunner said that he was actually airmax so airmax turned into huge reptile admin jewish new wirld odour conspuracy tyrunt and kiled mary sue but mary sue became alive again and wun airmaxs heart by wining all the debates in world and then Microsuck came out of a cafe chating with Muted when their hit by acar mary sue drove and mary took a gun and kiled everone in debate.org but then airmax sed "wel done mary sue you are moderator" and maded marysue mmoderator insted of ore ele whoo was angry at marey for kiling everone and then ore ele sent ban hamer at marysue butt ore lee mised so mary sue sumoned larztheloser who programed huge new websit caled edb8 so that mary su can kil everyone buy completing debate and then airmax baned mary and teh end butt mary came back again thru tor and stuff and baned airmax so taht she can makeing herself lead admin and ecverone chered for mary who became teh fresh prince of DDO but oneof teh users moms got scared of teh kiling and stuff and sed "your moveing wit yur unt and unkle too bell aire"so he wisteled for cab and wen it got neer it had dicein miror and its plate sed fresh soi thot that the cab wuz quit rare but "nan f*** it" yo homes to bel air i arived atteh house at nine or 8 i yeled to cab yohomes smell you later and tehn i becam fresh princ ofbell arie
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 11:07:53 PM
At 7/17/2014 10:55:57 PM, jh1234l wrote:

MarySue69 was a regular teenager, but then she joined Debate.org. She fell in love with imabench and then wonevery debate in the world and then she challenged bladerunner but bladerunner said that he was actually airmax so airmax turned into huge reptile admin jewish new wirld odour conspuracy tyrunt and kiled mary sue but mary sue became alive again and wun airmaxs heart by wining all the debates in world and then Microsuck came out of a cafe chating with Muted when their hit by acar mary sue drove and mary took a gun and kiled everone in debate.org but then airmax sed "wel done mary sue you are moderator" and maded marysue mmoderator insted of ore ele whoo was angry at marey for kiling everone and then ore ele sent ban hamer at marysue butt ore lee mised so mary sue sumoned larztheloser who programed huge new websit caled edb8 so that mary su can kil everyone buy completing debate and then airmax baned mary and teh end butt mary came back again thru tor and stuff and baned airmax so taht she can makeing herself lead admin and ecverone chered for mary who became teh fresh prince of DDO but oneof teh users moms got scared of teh kiling and stuff and sed "your moveing wit yur unt and unkle too bell aire"so he wisteled for cab and wen it got neer it had dicein miror and its plate sed fresh soi thot that the cab wuz quit rare but "nan f*** it" yo homes to bel air i arived atteh house at nine or 8 i yeled to cab yohomes smell you later and tehn i becam fresh princ ofbell arie

You should probably seek the care of a mental health professional.
Tsar of DDO
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 1:16:08 AM
At 7/17/2014 11:07:53 PM, YYW wrote:
Stop attacking members of our community pls
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
At 7/18/2014 1:16:08 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I could say the same for you, unlike you, we are trying to keep filth like this off this website.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 1:43:14 AM
At 7/18/2014 1:35:00 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I could say the same for you, unlike you, we are trying to keep filth like this off this website.
I am completely irrelevant here. You report him to the mod. You don't attack him for supposedly having a bad story, which is subjective. Telling someone they need mental help is both offensive and impolite.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 2:14:48 AM

lol

It's ok, dude. Jifpop can't help it. He doesn't know any better. Poor little guy...
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 2:16:39 AM
At 7/18/2014 1:43:14 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I am completely irrelevant here.

Correct.

You report him to the mod. You don't attack him for supposedly having a bad story, which is subjective. Telling someone they need mental help is both offensive and impolite.

First, you call me out for calling someone else out. Then, you call Linkish out for calling you out.

This is great. Really great.
Tsar of DDO
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 2:17:59 AM
At 7/18/2014 2:16:39 AM, YYW wrote:
First, you call me out for calling someone else out. Then, you call Linkish out for calling you out.

It's called three way hyporipsy, lol
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 2:21:46 AM
At 7/18/2014 2:17:59 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Eureka!

But in the spirit of truth and candor, this habit you've been developing of biting at my heels is flattering for me but doesn't speak very highly of you.
Tsar of DDO
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 3:05:47 AM

Why are u disklie my storey its awesom i dont know why u wud hate it
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 5:41:04 AM
At 7/18/2014 2:21:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2014 2:17:59 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Eureka!

But in the spirit of truth and candor, this habit you've been developing of biting at my heels is flattering for me but doesn't speak very highly of you.

Awe damn I was hoping to flatter you one day.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me